Chapter 05

Rothenwest academy: Falling

Leave a comment please!!

" Are you okay? You look like a panda, a small one…after days without sleeping or having food "

 Ara said and I eyed her, we were at the swimming championship, that thanks to the ironies of destiny,was going to be held in the Rothenwest  academy.

" I Admire your creativity,  but  I'm great"

 This was a big lie, I was extremely stressed. I had finished all my tests, and I'm proud to say that I did amazing, but my happiness didn’t last long.  Since we are seniors the teachers were pressuring us a lot to choose a course and a university, what was freaking me out. I knew that Chan wanted to pursue his career in sports and study music, Lee Know already had received invitations from some  prestigious arts  colleges, and Ara was going straight to law school, but me? I had no idea about what I wanted to do, I wasn’t even sure if I was good at something.

“I don’t believe in you, is it because of that nerdy guy?” I just  brushed off.

Honestly, he was one of the reasons too, I thought a lot about Jisung after that day in his house. 

 It Didn't help that he sent me a lot of messages after that asking about school, music and the most random stuff. I tried to stop thinking about him, because according to his friends he clearly had some story with that girl Shiro, and I was only being a replacement…..But it was hard, I was falling for that guy, I liked to talk with him, the fact that he was smart and quirky, I liked his smiles and even the bad jokes.   

 As I was lost in my thoughts I bumped into a girl, she was smaller than me but super gorgeous like a fairy, she was super cute.

"Is it that hard to look where you are walking to?" 

The cute girl that didn’t look so cute anymore said this while looking really pissed at me, and I'll change my comment now she is looking more like an angry Chihuahua than a fairy.

" Sorry, are you okay?"

"Really do you think a simple apology will do? What if I had fallen? and honestly what are you wearing?i think we should stop with the championship and ask the principal to start some charity projects."

 Her friends that honestly looked too much like copies of each other for me to distinguish them  laughed at her comment. I was only impressed that she went from being hurt to bullying me so fast, spoiled kids really are something else.

"Bona, who do you think I should hit first? 

The Polly pocket, or the cheap plastic copies?"

The girl just smirked back but her friends looked kind of scared. I was ready to hide behind A tree and cheer for Ara  when another person appeared.

"You won't hit any of them, we don't tolerate violence here" A serious boy with the Rothenwest  academy uniform said, he looked younger thanks us and super cute with really amazing eyes.

"I want to see who is going to stop me" Ara said and got closer to the boy, normally they would get back but this guy didn't even blink, while the girl and her friends were trying to sneak away.

"MEI! Are you getting in trouble again?" I heard Changbin's voice from behind, when I looked I could see that their whole group was there, minus Jisung and Hyunjin.

"Bona, did she do something to you? Are you okay, Mei looks small but she can do a lot of damage."

 Felix said approaching me and checking if I was okay, I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know each other?" Mei and I asked.

"Of course we do, she is our friend, Bona"

 Seungmin answered, and I got to say this was the biggest plot twist ever, the boy called me his friend.

"And that  is Changbin's sister or “Elmo" 

Felix said, the girl’s mouth dropped and I looked at her in disbelief

"It's the nickname that Jisung and I gave to her when we were kids"

No wonder the girl has this temper, I would be angry too if I was nicknamed after a kids monster.

"Jeongin , what happened?" Seungmin, asked annoyed, Jeongin turned his attention to him but I was the one that answered.

"It was my fault, I bumped into her and she almost fell, I'm sorry honestly, now can you all stop making a drama out of this"

I was tired and just came to cheer for my best friend. I didn’t have any patience to deal with any of this.  "Elmo"  rolled her eyes and  went away  with her friends. I think that she was thankful since I took all of the blame, and helped her escape. I don’t think the guys would approve the way that she treated me…..at least Felix wouldn’t.

Ara on the other side  was still pissed, screaming at the younger boy , about respect between people, and justice between social classes. I was proud of my future lawyer, but Jeongin was giving zero s about it, it must be a first in her life. I admit the boy had balls.

"B! We are so happy that you came" Felix said hugging me, he had too much affection to give.

" Where is your friend, Chan?” Changbin asked.

"He is probably getting ready, shouldn't you be doing the same? he sighed

" Not today, I hurt my arm yesterday at the gym, and now I'm out, and also sorry about my sister, I know she must have said something, she has quite a temper "

I felt bad for him, he must have practiced a lot for the competition.

 I was going to say something  motivating when Jisung approached us followed by the girl from last time.

"Bona! he said happily getting closer to me.

“Did you change your mind and is going to cheer for our school? He asked.

" I was actually going to say that Chan is going to beat Hyunjins today"

Ara, who finally let go of Jeongin who was getting away to separate a few students that were  starting a fight, decided to finally come talk to us, I introduced her to the boys.

" Arathese are, Felix, Seungmin, Changbin, Jisung and…."

"Mashiro, it is a pleasure to meet you girls!" 

Show said cheerfully, looking like a perfect doll, so she was the famous Mashiro…I admit she is gorgeous, and I couldn't stop myself from comparing both of us.

 We were the same height, but she was a lot thinner, and her hair was perfect like how can a hair look so shiny and bounce? Her clothes were another plus, everything was from a famous fancy brand, now I could see how Mei wanted to do charity work for us.

" Oh! We met before, right? Where is your boyfriend ?" I asked Innocently but I saw Jisung clenching his hands and retreated at my question.

" He is having practice with his soccer team, Jisung insisted that I shouldn't spend my Saturday alone so here we are." She said that looking at me and smiling I think we all could feel the atmosphere getting tense.

"What an amazing friend he is right?" 

I faked a smile, honestly I'm terrible at hiding my feelings, so I think everyone could tell that I wasn't happy at all.

"Anyway, Ara shouldn't we go find a place to sit?"

 

_________________________

"You really need to stop running away Bona, avoiding is not always the solution" 

Ara said as we sat down to watch the competition, but changed her expression while looking at me. 

I must have looked really pitiful because she started patting my back and said.

"She is cute, but I think you are a thousand times cuter, and more authentic….he also isn't that good looking I think his friends were a lot better"

 I laughed, it was nice to have a friend having your back.

" You are amazing"

 I said hugging her, maybe Felix hug disease is being passed to me.

"Of course I'm, I almost forgot,  Lee know is coming I will go to the gate to meet him, I will be right back….but I think you won't be that lonely"

 I turned to see at whom she was looking at.