Chapter 02

Rothenwest academy: Falling

Comment if you like it and your thoughts ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chapter Text

"So….do those guys always try to bully you?"
I asked because of the awkward silence, Chan was kind of pissed with me…probably because I was taking a stranger to my house.
"Well, not really...I'm kind of new in the school so I must have been an easy target." he said, trying to avoid the subject.
" So...like...you don't have friends to help you ?" He laughed
"Hey! Of course I have friends, who do you think I am?”
"And why didn't they help you?”
I said as we finally got to my house Chan had to support the boy halfway through the way since he was having a hard time walking by himself.
" Well it's complicated, I didn't want to get them involved..and I did something to make those guys angry with me"
I laughed looking at him.
"You?" He looked offended, but instead of answering me he only winced in pain as Chan got him in the sofa, and went straight to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I think he knows my house much better than I do.
"Well you must not be so well of if they don't care about messing with you "
I think I had hurt his pride this time because I thought that he was going to curse at me.
"For your information I'm really "well of" ....I just didn’t plan everything well….I was reckless"
I replied .
"Wherever was the “plan” I am pretty sure it wasn’t worth all the bruises that you got"
He smiled, a sad smile
" I got the first aid kit, are you going to help or..."
I quickly got up
"Of course not, I can't see real blood it makes me pass out"
I said looking at Jisung "
But I will be in the kitchen If you need me.."
As I was getting out I felt a hand on my wrist
"Stay"
I was shocked to see that it wasn't Chan
"What?"
He cleaned his throat "I mean...are you going to let me here with this...Hulk in pocket size?"
I looked at Chan, and I have to admit my friend has the patience of a saint, he didn't even bother to answer.
" First his name is Bang Chan, second you are short too and third I really can't stand blood..is it really bad Chan?" I looked at my friend as he lifted Jisungs shirt even thought Jisung protested.
"Not that you care but I never had felt so violated"
Chan rolled his eyes "well it's not that bad, you can stay" I signed "ok!I will only get some stuff for you to eat and call my mom" Chan gave me a small smile
" Will she work the night shift again? "
"Yeah...guess you two will have to eat my food"
I said and tried to give him a smile but it was hard, my father left us a few years ago and my mother had to start working a lot of shifts to afford our rent and expenses.
"Well I will make something nice for us to eat"
After cooking a delicious Mac and cheese, Mr. Jisung didn't even bother to try, I got my notebooks and headed straight to the living room.

"What is this?" Jisung asked as I took my homework, Chan was almost finishing with the bandages. He looked cute .....like a mummy.
"It's her homework, she needs to work extra hard to pass in kind of all the subjects"
I wish I could disagree with him, but he was right. I was falling hard at school.
"I can help if you want."
Chan laughed
"Only a miracle could help her, the teachers tried, I did…, we even tried going to a church.``
"its true, God made me helpless , extremely cute but not so good at school "
Jisung just ignored it and opened my book.
"What don't you understand about this?"
_______________________

"Everything is right"
I've never been so shocked in my life and Chan was feeling the same way since his mouth was wide open.
"What did you do to her?"
" I feel like a genius."
"I Just explained in an easier way. People learn with different methods"
“ You saved my math grade, could you also save physics, English and chemistry? I need you, and promise to pray every night for you, you did way more than Jesus for my cause…..Also, how are you so good with this?"
Jisung made a pose of "I know I'm amazing " and said
" I know I'm amazing"
I chuckled " I don't know how I know...I just know"
I eye sided him
"Deep...anyways can you help me with the other subjects....please?"
As I finished talking someone knocked on the door and I went to see who it was.
" Good night Miss, is Mr.Han here?" Wow, Jisung had his own Alfred.
"Yep, I will call him...do you want to come in?
"Sorry Miss, we are in a hurry, maybe another time" I went inside to call Jisung. Chan was having his second dinner plate while the other guy was finishing correcting my homework.
"Batman your butler is here" he tried getting up immediately with Chan's help
"Oh, guess I'll be going thanks for everything" he smiled at me and Chan.
"Drink the medicine that I gave you and be careful while changing clothes and stuff" he ruffled my hair and waved a goodbye
"Hope to see you guys around again someday, but in a different situation of course”