Wrong Part 2

(G)I-DLE oneshots

"Why?" Miyeon asks. She's in the kitchen making breakfast with Minnie. The atmosphere is very tense because of what happened earlier.

 

"Why is it wrong? Do you have feelings for someone else?" She clarifies.

 

"I just- I need time for my heart. Like I need to understand all of that."

 

"Take your time." Miyeon smiles and somewhat it makes them almost forget that and be normal.

 

3 hours later

 

"It's broken. You have to buy a new one and wait another month to have it delivered here too." Jackson says. He's Minnie's friend and likes to build things. He also knows how everything works and is very smart.

 

"And can we live in a freezing house like that?"

 

"Since there's a lot of sun, it won't be a problem for the day but at night just wrap up yourself like a burrito in your covers."

 

"That's fine. Thanks oppa." Minnie says before the guy leaves.

 

"Minnie, can we go out? I wanna do something." Miyeon asks.

 

"Yes! We can.., go shopping if you want? And then eat in a restaurant?"

 

"That sounds great. We can invite the girls to eat if you want."

 

"Of course."

 

The girls go shopping and stop in a cute shop with a lot of items.

 

"Oh that's so cute!" Miyeon points at a green alligator bracelet. Next to it there's a mouse one.

 

"Should we buy these as couple bracelets." Minnie takes the two as Miyeon's eyes shift towards the serious girl when she says "couple".

 

They don't end up buying that much stuff, just a blanket for home, jeans for Minnie, fluffy socks for Miyeon and of course the couple bracelets that they are already wearing happily on their left wrist.

 

They go eat in a restaurant with their friends. Soojin and Shuhua can't come because they're going to a party.

 

"You guys look like a couple with these bracelets!" Yuqi says.

 

Miyeon laughs nervously and Soyeon looks at her worriedly, noticing something probably happened.

 

"Well now that Soojin and Shuhua are together and you two too, I guess we're kinda stuck together, right?" Minnie pretends nothing happened the same morning and Miyeon wants to praise her for her acting skills.

 

Yuqi hugs Soyeon possessively and kisses her cheek, making the older squeal and the two other girls pretend to throw up.

 

When Minnie and Miyeon go home, they cuddle in Minnie's bed and sleep.

 

Days go by, and even when the heater finally gets repaired, Miyeon insists every night to sleep in Minnie's arms.

 

Minnie always cries silently looking at the beautiful girl sleeping and feeling her heat. She just thinks about one thing.

 

Did I hurt you Miyeon? Why is it wrong to have feelings for you? I don't even know myself. I'm sorry I just can't do anything about it, ask me again if I love you, maybe then I'll love you back.

 

One night, the older wakes up in front of the crying Minnie. Instead of talking or trying to comfort her, she kisses her.

 

"Is it wrong?" Miyeon asks.

 

"I need you to say it before." 

 

"I love you Minnie. It's only wrong to kiss you if you don't want to but I won't stop myself from loving you. Do you love me?"

 

The question Minnie's been almost avoiding in the past days.

 

"I-I do, I just can't trust myself- I..."

 

"What do you mean?" She looks into Minnie's eyes passionately.

 

Minnie waits a few seconds before kissing back Miyeon passionately.

 

"You know what's wrong? Loving you as much as I do. It's unhealthy." Miyeon jokes.

 

A/N: The end? Idk if you want me to continue this one, please tell me.