Lies (MiShu)

(G)I-DLE oneshots

When Shuhua felt lonely, sad, homesick or sick, Miyeon was the first one to know it. Not particularly because she was really close to her, but because she knew the maknae so well and noticed every single little detail that seemed off.

 

Shuhua loved Miyeon and Miyeon loved Shuhua. The members knew it, and they knew it too. They just hadn't the courage it took to tell each other.

 

But they slept in the same bed, in each other's arms, and fell asleep at least an hour after the others. 

 

Sometimes Miyeon and Shuhua didn't even know themselves how they could talk for hours without being bored.

 

For Miyeon who grew up in a large group of friends that were not that close to her, it felt unreal to tell Shuhua everything that bothered her and everything she liked without being worried the truth might hurt her.

 

Miyeon and Shuhua made a promise to each other back in 2018, when they debuted, that they would NEVER lie to each other.

 

Somehow it didn't even happen when (G)I-DLE prepared a surprise birthday party for Shuhua because Miyeon managed to avoid talking about the younger's birthday in the weeks before it happened.

 

But every deal like that has a reason behind it. And all of this was because there was a member that was actually supposed to debut with (G)I-DLE but got kicked out of the company just a few weeks before the team started preparing their first mini album.

 

She was a really kind girl, and she was the youngest of the group. She was Japanese and was the rapper along with Soyeon. Since she was the last to join the girls only six months before the debut, people were worried she wouldn't stand out as much as her band mates.

 

But she worked hard to prove everyone at the company they were wrong. At the January monthly evaluation, the CEO even promised her the position she dreamed of in Cube's next girl group.

 

It motivated her and she worked hard. It was a bit awkward for the six other members who didn't know her well but they got used to her bubbly personality and her presence became part of the overall atmosphere of (G)I-DLE's dorm.

 

The seven girls became a big family very sealed together. And Shuhua was the closest to that member. 

 

One day, she told them she was going to practice but she never came back to the dorm. Instead she sent a long message on the group chat saying she didn't feel well in the group and didn't fit their personalities. 

 

The members could've been comprehensive but it was hard looking at how the message was written disrespectfully and harshly.

 

She said Miyeon was too childish, and didn't take care of her members like the unnie. 

 

She said Minnie didn't work as hard as the others and wasn't there for them when they needed her.

 

She said Soojin couldn't sing, only dance. That she was useless and didn't care about the love the members gave her.

 

She said Soyeon was too ugly and small to be an idol. She said she was as agressive in real life than on stage and her songs sounded horrible.

 

She said Yuqi's deep voice sounded like a boy, and sounded really bad in high notes. She also said she was too loud and wanted too much attention.

 

She said Shuhua was only pretty, and not even without make up, her dancing was as horrible as her voice.

 

Shuhua cried a lot and Miyeon who was her closest friend in the group and her made that promise that day.

 

-

 

Shuhua POV 

 

For the first time since Miyeon and I made that deal, I feel like she's lying to me. 

 

Her solo will be released in a bit more than a month, the MV shooting being next week. I'm so worried because she looks tired even with the vitamins she's taking every morning. The lack of sleep is hitting hard on the five of us with the promotions, but it's especially worrying me for Miyeon since I really love her and know she's like me and gonna practice a lot to nail her debut.

 

Yesterday, in the waiting room for Inkigayo, she sat on the couch and rested her head on my shoulder.

 

She started sleeping like that while I was scrolling on my phone, reading whatever I found in the news.

 

I felt the touch of her arms around my waist startling me.

 

"Are you okay unnie? You look tired."

 

"Yes." That was the lie. Why was I asking if I knew the answer? Because I wanted to convince Miyeon myself that she needs to rest more, and was ready to use my precious energy for her.

 

"No, I know you're not Miyeon. Please, your solo is already so good, I watched your practice last time. You still have a month and your stage is gonna be even harder if you don't sleep."

 

"Mmh." And she went back to sleep.

 

Now I'm waiting for her since her schedule is almost done and I have to stop her from practicing too much this afternoon.

 

"Hi Shu!" She sounds like she tries to show the energy she doesn't have.

 

"I'm angry. You lied to me yesterday, you are not fine. Stay here instead of practicing."

 

"I can't-"

 

"Yes you can." I say a bit coldly but reassure her by pulling her arm to our bedroom, and finally letting it go as I lie down on the mattress.

 

"You're right." Miyeon surprisingly says.

 

She drops her body by my side and our eyes meet each other. Our faces are just inches away and I feel my heart beating faster than Soyeon's rap.

 

She doesn't look so tired, but she still needs to rest.

 

Miyeon's hand suddenly grabs my thigh and our eye contact is broke by her head turning to face the ceiling and her eyes closing.

 

I can't hear anything except her breath, even silence. Her beautiful closed lips draw a smile on that piece of art called 'Cho Miyeon's face'. I swear, her parents must be famous painters because if she wasn't alive I would put her in a museum.

 

I reach out my hand to remove the hair on her face and she turns it back to me. She pulls me closer, again for a hug. Not gonna lie, her hugs are the most comforting on this planet, but I want her to kiss me so bad.

 

"I love you baby Shu." I chuckle in her shoulder.

 

"If I wasn't here who would take care of you, huh?"

 

"Thanks for always taking care of me." She completes as she pulls out from the hug and stares at me like she's waiting for me to say something.

 

"Let's go eat ramyeon and watch a movie! I think we can call it a hard week, unnie."

 

A/N: Lol I just realized unnie sounds like honey

 

I get up to walk to the kitchen but she grabs my hoodie to pull me back on the bed.

 

"Thank you so much Shuhua." Miyeon stands up and we go to the kitchen to make ramyeon.

 

After, we decide to watch a movie together. Our dorm is so lonely since Soojin left it. When she left the group, I guess they all realized how her presence was essential to the mood of the group even if she was the most quiet member. Soojin was really close to me, but not in the same way I'm close to Miyeon.

 

Soojin took care of me, and I really loved her like she was my mom. Our relationship wasn't what people thought it was, only taking care and loving each other, but not talking like I do with Miyeon. And that's because Soojin and I have really different personalities, she used to talk with Soyeon instead. Now I can't help but feel bad for our leader since she doesn't talk with anyone.

 

But she's not like Miyeon, she wants us to know when she's not feeling well. I guess Soojin taught her that. I really miss that cute y kid.

 

Even if we have two rooms now, I still sleep with Miyeon.

 

Anyways-

 

After the movie, we go back to our bedroom and instead of going to sleep directly, Miyeon takes a shower and tells me to wait for her in the bed.

 

Even though I thought it was for our usual long talk, she doesn't seem in the mood for it.

 

"I don't wanna talk, Shu." And she doesn't turn off the lights. Instead, she lies down on her side and continues.

 

"I wanna stare at your beautiful face." I'm not the type of person who blushes, and I'm happy Miyeon knows it because that was literally flirting.

 

"You're prettier unnie."

 

"You're cuter." She almost cuts me. That catches me off guard. Miyeon flirts sarcastically often, but that smile is smoother and more sincere.

 

Still, it feels like teasing.

 

"I know you didn't like that hug earlier. I felt your heart asking for more." Goosebumps appear on the light skin of my arm under Miyeon's touch.

 

"Do you want more?" I ask.

 

"I do. But I want to tease you firs-"

 

"I think there was enough teasing. We've been doing this for more than four years." Miyeon suddenly realizes I won over her in that game so she lets her pleasure take over and kisses me.

 

A/N: Never mess with Shu guys 😏 

 

"The satisfaction I get from a kiss is insane, I can die happily."

 

"Um, I guess we should sleep, you're not feeling well cause that sounded like Song Yuqi."

 

"Maybe, sorry Shushu." She pulls me closer and gives a peck on my smiling lips.

 

"You're right let's sleep." Miyeon whispers softly.

 

A/N: That's all! It's quite hard when I ship them with other members but it was still worth it! If you want me to do another ship, comment here! 

 

Btw this ship was recommended by Myeonista