Spring letter (SooShu)

(G)I-DLE oneshots

TW: MENTION OF SU*CIDE

 

A/N: Hi guys! I just want to tell you idk why but I sometimes have trouble finding ideas for Sooshu fanfics, if you have some, please don't be shy you can really tell me any idea! Oh and I just got caught by my mom doing this instead of sleeping! Please save me! 😭😭😭😭😭

 

And this is a bit inspired by real life, cause spring is beautifulll. You can (really optional) listen to 'Blue sky' by Oneus while reading it cause it's also a bit inspired by that and I wrote this with it stuck inside my head... ok now enough with the endless note.

 

[After writing: Okay I actually got inspired by this song like a lot more than I thought initially lmao.]

 

 

Dear Shuhua,

It's been a long time since we talked. I miss you so much. Today was a very beautiful day. As you know, I usually hate rain and cloudy days, but it was different. I really saw the magic of spring. The bright green on top of the streets and that smell.

That's the last time I saw you, I hope you're still doing well and still love me. Spring makes me happy and sad, that's a new feeling since I've spent every spring with you.

I know I keep writing that, but I miss you, a lot, so much.

I'm thinking about finding you, I think you miss me too but don't want it. 

I love how you always try to find the bright side of things but right now the darkness is covering me and I can't escape.

It's like I'm drowning in my own tears. I think I never cried since I met you, but when you left I really drowned myself into tears. You know me, I'm not that sensitive but you made me weak. I know you're not to blame that much, but you really make me miss my time with you. I used to wonder if life could be better if it would never change, now I wish you and I had never changed.

I still dream of you sometimes and pretend you're still here, but I end up looking at the blue sky only to find out dark clouds covering it. 

I wish I could fly up here. I wanna know how big it is. And that's all I'm thinking of right now. Should I send this letter first? Where should I send it? To the sky?

I should bring it myself. Because I bet the paradise you built for us is better than this weight on my shoulders and this poison in my stomach. That's how I feel when I can't see you. I reminisce about our moments together, trying to figure out what you'd like me to do, but now even if I know that's not it, you want me to be happy, you want to see me.

So I'm joining you.

- Soojin

 

A/N: For those who don't understand, Shuhua is dead (no specific reason though) and Soojin still tries to make her happy but now she can't be happy herself because she misses Shuhua so she commits su*cide to meet her again.

If you appreciated this subject, I could easily develop it into a story.