I don’t even know you Part 4

(G)I-DLE oneshots

A/N: Last chapter of I don't even know you because I have too much other ideas.

 

I knew the police was coming. I heard their footsteps. I knew he was gonna hear them in these thirty seconds they would take to call so I came closer to him too.

 

I took a subtle deep breath and closed my eyes.

 

I slid my hand in his pocket, took the gun out and backed up immediately pointing him.

 

"What are you d-doing Soyeon? P-please don't kill me! Why are you making all of this even harder?" He almost cried and I could feel defeat in his voice.

 

"I'm not sorry, you deserve all of this." I threw the gun out of the building and the policemen arrived.

 

"Why?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

 

"Because I hate you."

 

One of the policemen came to me.

 

"Hi Miss Jeon, I'm Officer Chae, but you can call me Hyungwon. Please come with me, we'll go find your friend."

 

I nodded, and I was glad he didn't talk on the way to the other side of the place where Yuqi was supposed to be.

 

I asked myself if I was only Yuqi's friend, except that friends don't kiss each other. I felt so sorry.

 

Fortunately, Yuqi was there. She wasn't handcuffed or attached. She was only here.

 

"Yuqi!" I hugged her and she cried in my shoulder.

 

"What did he told you Yuqi? Are you okay?"

 

"H-he said he wanted to kill you! Where is he now? Are we safe?"

 

"Yes, they caught him, don't worry."

 

"Thank you so much."

 

"Why didn't you escape from here?" I asked.

 

"Because I was afraid if I did anything bad he would hurt you." I starting crying too and kissed Yuqi gently. Hyungwon was was not here, he went to tell the others Yuqi was found.

 

She was sitting on the floor.

 

"Let's go." She tried to get up but screamed in pain as she collapsed on the floor. I took her arm and helped her.

 

"How did he hurt you?"

 

"He threw a rock on my leg." She pointed at a huge rock next to the wall.

 

I cried again.

 

-

 

"Promise me you'll always sleep in my arms." I said truthfully with both of Yuqi's hands in mine. She was lying on top of me.

 

"I won't go anywhere without you, Soyeon."

 

"I love you."

 

"Me too."

 

"You still have a lot to learn about me."

 

"I don't even know you." She paused.

 

"But I still love you." She kissed me.

 

A/N: I'm kind of proud of how this turned out, it's better than I thought it would be.