Thirsty (YuYeon)

(G)I-DLE oneshots

Song Yuqi POV 

 

I woke up in a sofa with a terrible headache but still feeling the effects from alcohol. Lots of people were around me, half of them passed out.

 

It was the middle of the night, a party. I must have drank too much because I don't pass out early usually.

 

I got up really painfully, feeling like my head's exploding already. 

 

This headache... 

 

I realized I was so thirsty so I made my way between the piled bodies laying on the ground to find water, or anything that isn't alcohol.

 

My head suddenly felt like it hit something, and it made me really dizzy. I looked around almost crying from thirst. But I just couldn't find anything.

 

I tried to give up when my dry throat dropped my whole body down on my knees to the ground but someone came out of nowhere in front of me to catch my body.

 

I looked up at the small woman. I didn't know if she did it on purpose, but both her hair and her dress were black, short and pretty. She looked like she was sober and wore fresh makeup on her smiling face.

 

I woke up from my thoughts and looked at her eyes deeply, too weak to say anything.

 

"Uhm, do you need anything?" The sound of someone who was talking to me was comforting enough to curl the edge of my lips upward.

 

"W-water. Just please give me water." She chuckled but I ran out of energy before being able to ask her why.

 

"Ah you look pretty messed up, you know?" She asked with a hand on my back and the other on my shoulder, lifting me up. Once I was on my feet, I nodded slowly and looked at my decomposing legs that were about to throw me back down.

 

"Okay let's find you water." Seeing my non-existing reaction, she took me on her back and slid through the crowd as I wondered how a small girl could be that strong.

 

She arrived at the kitchen and put me delicately on one of the chairs next to the kitchen counter before opening a drawer to take a glass.

 

She smirked at me.

 

"Two ice cubes and a straw." I ordered like she was a waitress.

 

"You'll thank me later." She answered and went right to the ice dispenser on the fridge to take two cubes, walked to the sink to pour water in the glass and opened a wooden box on the oven next to the toaster to take out a straw out of it. She put it in the glass that she handed to me afterwards.

 

"Uhm, what's your name?" She said sitting next to me. Before answering, I drank so fast that I choked on my water but took another quick little sip after.

 

"Yuqi."

 

"Soyeon." Silence stayed for a few seconds before being broke by this Soyeon girl.

 

"Crazy first encounter, Yuqi." I nodded.

 

Wait-

 

"You know Minnie, right?" She knew exactly where things were located in my best friend's kitchen.

 

"Kinda... more Lisa's friend, though." Lisa is Minnie's twin sister. I nodded.

 

It was so noisy in there, yet it felt like we were the ones covering the silence. I could only hear her.

 

After emptying the glass two times, I stood up at the same time than Soyeon and we looked at each other.

 

"What should we do now?" She asked. The few people who were still awake 20 minutes earlier had almost all passed out. Minnie's house looked like a pile of dead people, which made me and Soyeon lightly chuckle as we stared.

 

"Uh... I don't know. I'm quite tired." I said when I looked at my phone to see it was almost 4am.

 

"Not gonna lie, me too." She said then looked back at me when she felt my eyes on hers.

 

Soyeon took my hand in hers and led me all the way to Lisa's room that was empty since Lisa was partying with her own friends and it seemed like Soyeon had reserved it for this kind of situation.

 

I was quite surprised at how she was handling me because we had never met each other before.

 

She pushed us in the wide clean room before locking the door and melting on the soft bed with me.

 

We went under the covers carefully and I turned my body for my back to face Soyeon. After a few seconds, she slid her arms around my waist, giving me chills. But I pretended nothing happened and fell asleep in a pretty girl's warm embrace, a pretty girl I had just met not even an hour earlier.

 

 

I woke up at the same time than her because of a sound. Someone had dropped something in a room next to us. I didn't really move but Soyeon squished me tighter.

 

I thought she would feel embarrassed about sleeping like that but she didn't. Instead, she moved her head up to talk.

 

"Turn around, Yuqi." I did as she said only to find out her face was smirking violently at one inch of mine.

 

She brought her thumb to my lower lip and brushed it with her long nail. 

 

Soyeon then brought her hand back to my hips and pulled me into an agressive kiss.

 

Her lips moved quickly and I moaned when she bit mine.

 

———————————

 

Yes I'm too innocent to continue, but if you beg me I can.

And I swear I won't do intense I'm too young and innocent to deserve to live after.