Secret (MinQi)

(G)I-DLE oneshots

"I am worried" Minnie said, painfully looking at the ceilling of her girlfirend's bedroom.

"I swear I'm okay, Minnie" Yuqi answerd.

"No. You didn't eat dinner and you had a very long practice. And I can see it in your face, and how you move, you look extremeily tired. This isn't right" Minnie shook her head. She turned to look at Yuqi, who was already looking at her.

"I just need to sleep. Your schedule was even more tiring." Yuqi stated.

"Okay. But something happened. Tell me. Don't be afraid." The thai girl grabbed Yuqi's hand. "Tell me."

"I'm just thinking about my family and how I should spend more time with them. I really miss them. Even if I saw them last month, I miss them more than before. I'm worried about my parents. If something bad happen, I am in Korea, far away-" The woman cried. Minnie pulled her back to her body. She knew how to comfort Yuqi. The chinese girl loved the sensation of being wrapped in Minnie's arms.

"I'm here. Don't worry. Tell me all about you." Minnie comforted Yuqi.

"I don't want you to be traumatized because I am. I'm traumatized about it.  It happened to me and i'm so worried about it because I don't want it to happen again. I don't want it ot happen to you." Yuqi cried louder, frustrated. She wanted to scream.

"What is it, dear?" Minnie asked.

"Secret" Yuqi mumbled and she reached the older's mouth with her index finger so hush her lips. Minnie squeezed the younger into her arms. They stayed like that for about a minute. Then Minnie looked at Yuqi.

"Why? You can tell me anything." Minnie smiled, trying to make Yuqi a bit happier.

"No not that. If you know it, you'll be worried about it more than I am. It will ruin your life." She wiped her tears and stared at Minnie, trying to comfort her with her eyes. She pulled the older closer and kissed her.

"Fine. I understand. But don't make me worried like that." Minnie said, making Yuqi nod. 

Slowly, the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

"Unnie! What did you say to Yuqi to make her cry like that? She's emotional, but..." Minnie took a few seconds understand what Shuhua just said because the younger's mouth was full of cereal.

"Oh, I was worried about her. I ask her why she looked so tired. Anyways you don't have to know anything between us. You won't understand."

Shuhua rolled her eyes. The morning was cold and rainy. Minnie hated those mornings. The silence between the two girls became awkward until someone woke up.

"Good morning" A sleepy Soyeon walked to sit next to them.

"Good morning" Minnie said.

Shuhua smiled at the leader's messy pink hair.

"What was it, Minnie, really? Yuqi doesn't cry every day." Shuhua said, just confusing Soyeon who still didn't try to ask something because it was early in the morning.

"Secret" Minnie told the taiwanese, secretly smirking in her head.

"Go wake up the others, Shu." Soyeon said, trying to change the subject.

Shuhua went to wake up Yuqi. "Yuqi, wake up" The maknae gently shook the other girl's shoulder.

"Uh, I was about to wake up." Yuqi said, almost hitting Shuhua accidently. 

"Why did you cry?" Shuhua aked, never giving up, always insisting.

Yuqi opened her eyes wide. "You heard?"

"Why did you cry?" Shuhua repeated impatiently.

Yuqi turned, to avoid the other girl's face. "Secret" She smirked.
 

A/N: I had this one in my drafts for a while, I just edited it and decided to make a oneshot out of it. (More parts to come)