Brand New ( Finale)

I Found You

“...So where do you wanna go?...” he asked. “..I don’t know...it’s late already...” Ji Soo answered instantly. He pressed the gas and the vehicle sped off to the main street. The girl sat silently looking around the interior of the car. She remembered well when she used to ride an expensive car during her younger years. She turned her face to watch the streetlights as they passed by bitterly. “..are you hungry?...” Yoongi asked calmly breaking the silence between them. “...well..I had bites of sandwiches earlier...I should be fine..thanks...”. “...let’s just go and eat..I’m starving...” he responded without looking. Yoongi pulled to the side road when he saw a late-night food stall tent. “..I hope this is okay with you....”. He said while opening the car door. Ji Soo did the same and stepped out of the car.

 

There were only a few customers having some meals. “..what would you like?...” he asked. “...I’m having what you’re having....” she answered shyly. She remembered again when she took Yoongi to eat some noodles before. “..ahjumma!...” Yoongi called the lady who were busy behind her stall. “...two beef stew noodle soup and some soju as well...” he told the lady. “...sure...just a moment...” the lady answered with a smile. Once they had their food ordered, Ji Soo glanced up at the man sitting opposite of her “....why do you want to see me?....” “....can’t I?..” Yoongi simply answered. “..well...it’s not that you can’t...but..” she couldn’t finished her words when Yoongi cuts her words “....I wanted to see you again....you left without a word Ji Soo.....”. The lady returned back with two bowls of soup and two bottles of soju. “..here are your food...do you need anything else dear?...” she asked “...no..thanks ahjumma..” Ji Soo quickly answered back. “...enjoy your meal...”. Both of them took the chopstick ready to enjoy the noodles. Yoongi was eating full heartedly and the girl smiled watching him. Just like before when they were younger how she liked watching him eating. “.....your food is getting cold....you better stop watching me......” he said without looking. She quickly took a sip of her noodles. Yoongi smirked before his food.

 

Yoongi paid the ahjumma then they walked back to the car. He drove her to the han river. “....do you want to walk a bit?...” he asked. “..sure..”. They sat down on the concrete steps while looking ahead the river. “...its a beautiful night...” Ji Soo exclaimed looking up the sky. “....yeah...it is...” Yoongi responded while his gaze fell on the girl’s face. “...it’s been so long that I didn’t to get see this ...” she said still looking up at the sky. “..and why is that?....” he asked. Ji Soo looked down at her hands “....I just can’t help it...” she answered as a tear rolled down her cheek. “....this is what I deserved for what my father has done all his life.....” she continued in between her tears “..I’m sorry Yoongi...leaving you at that time was not my choice....”. Yoongi slowly reached out for her and held her by the arms. He wiped off hers tears with his fingers “...ssshhh...don’t cry...I understand....though it hurts me so much...”. He pulled her into an embrace. The girl continued to sob against his chest. “.....you’re fine now....don’t cry Ji Soo...it’s all in the past....”. He whispered as his hands caressing her soft hair. He pulled away and looked straight into her eyes. “....I missed you...it’s just driving me crazy ...when I saw you again....”. Ji Soo lost for words instead she shades more tears. Yoongi slowly leaned closer and his lips touches hers softly. She opened a gap in between her lips as if allowing him to kiss her more. Yoongi looked her into the eyes and leaned closer one more time crashing his lips to kiss her passionately. She responded to the kiss as her hands slowly gripping on to Yoongi’s jacket. Both of them pulled away to breath. He touched her cheeks and smiled “...we are home....”.

 

....a few days later....

 

“...do you know why Yoongi wanted us to meet here tonight?...” Hoseok asked the older when they arrived at the restaurant. “....he must have something to tell us...” Namjoon responded while glancing at his wrist watch. “....Jin should know something...” Namjoon added. “...I’m not telling you...just wait till he comes....can’t you both be patient?....” the older said feeling irritated. Jimin and Jungkook walking quickly into the restaurant thinking that they were late. “...you both are here...good!...now meet kim Taehyung....” Namjoon introduced the dark-haired man who was sitting next to him. “..hi..I’m Jungkook...” the younger the first to hold out his hand. “...hi..I’m Kim Taehyung...nice to meet you...”.Then the handsome man turned to look at Jimin. “...I’m Park Jimin...” as both men shook hands. “...he is the son of Bang Pd’s friend....he will be joining you both...”.

 

“...are you ready?...” Yoongi whispered to her ear while taking hold of her hands. She nodded her head. “....yahhh!...how come you’re so late?!...” Namjoon hissed. Then they all turned to look at the girl next to him. “....Yoongi....we believe you need to tell us something tonight that you asked us to come here...” Jin spoke while taking a sip of his drink. “..sorry guys...to trouble you all..but I think it’s worth the goddamn trouble...”. “..come spill it now!...” Hoseok excitedly cuts in. “...let us sit down first...” Yoongi snapped back. Both of them taking a sit side by side. Yoongi clears his throat “...we’re getting engaged ...” he said smiling brightly. Ji Soo blushed shyly then just turned to look at Yoongi. “....congratulations!....Wow..you need to show us the ring!...” once again Hoseok spoke excitedly. Ji Soo lifted up her hands and showed them the beautiful ring with glittering diamond on it wrapping around her ring finger. “...congratulatons Yoongi..Ji Soo...I’m happy for you both...when is the wedding?...” Namjoon asked looking at the couple. “...I’ll be busy soon....right after we released the album for them....”. Yoongi answered without hesitation. “...alright we should we make a toast!...” Jin filling up everyone’s glass with some champagne and handed to each one of them. They celebrated the night by having a delicious dinner at the restaurant. Not long a lady walks in approaching their table “...Min Ji!...” Ji Soo stood up and rushed to her best friend. “...I’m so glad that you can make it....” “..of course...I won’t miss a world for it!....” both girls were hugging each other. “....hello Min Ji...” Jin greeted her. “..hi Jin...it’s been a long time....” “...ooohhh...” the rest of the guys said in unison teasingly. “...cut the crap guys!...” Jin waved at everyone. “..don’t mind them...c’mon have a seat..what do you want to drink?...” he asked. “..the same what you guys are having....” Min Ji answered. “....I’m happy for you Ji Soo...I just knew it that you will meet Yoongi again...and work things out between you two...” Min Ji spoke while her fingers playing with the glass. “...I didn’t expect to see him again...until I worked at the club....it was really embarrassing...but what can I do...” Ji Soo responded when the two of them had a small talk together. The were interrupted when Yoongi spoke “.....who is embarrass? ...” “....go away...it is just girls’ talk...” Ji Soo said while pushing Yoongi away. “...yah!...Yoongi..I hope you’re taking care of Ji Soo...or else I’ll kick your damn if you make her cry!...”. “...I won’t make her cry....” he said while putting his arms around Ji Soo’s shoulder.

 

...three months later...

 

The sound of the soft music played beautifully as Ji Soo walked slowly on the aisle approaching her groom. Yoongi was standing at the end of the aisle looking so handsome in his black suit. “....she looks beautiful...no wonder Yoongi hyung fell for her....” Jimin whispered to Jungkook. “..yes she is....”. The wedding ceremony took place quietly at one of the hotel in Seoul. There were only close family and friends were invited. Yoongi doesn’t have any close relative anyway except for his aunty and her family. The same goes with Ji Soo, she preferred not to invite anyone except for some friends. Guests were having wedding party right after that. “....are you happy?...” Yoongi whispered to her ear while they were dancing. “..yes...” she responded blushing. “...I love you...” he continued “..I love you more....from the beginning....” Ji Soo finally said. He leaned closer and kiss her soft lips.

Min Yoongi 

 

BTS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ The End~