Seeing You Again

I Found You

“...Hi..I’m Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook...” . The singer introduced his name. “....yahhh...you have a good voice....” Jin was the next to shake his hand. “...I’m Jin..Kim Seokjin....”. Jungkook bowed down his head “...please to meet you all...” “..have a sit Jungkook...” Namjoon showed him an empty chair around their table. “....Yoongi here very much looking for a singer besides who we already have...but he just needs another one....”. Jungkook looked at the older but didn’t say anything. While Yoongi was studying him when he suddenly asked “..how old are you Jungkook?...” “..em..I’m just 20 years old....” the younger responded. “...I have guessed...ok..can you make it tomorrow to come to our studio...we’ll try to mix your voice with Jimin...”. “..sure..I don’t have anything for tomorrow...”. “..10am...Namjoon will give you the address....”.

 

...meanwhile...

 

“...let go of me!...you bastard!...” Ji Soo tried to free herself from Baekhyun’s hold. “..you !..I paid a lot of money for this event...you dare to reject me!...”. “....I’m just to serve your drinks ...nothing more than that!..” she defended. “..says who?...madam Choo?...she’s a lying old ...she said I can touch any girls I like as long as they are her girls here....so I chose you!...” her pushed her down on the couch and started kissing her neck. He tried to kiss her lips but Ji Soo moving her face from side to side while her legs started to kick his shin. He yelled while in pain when he grabbed her face and slapped her hard on the cheek and made her lips bleed. “..you dirty !...trying to act clean and modest!...” “...Baekhyun!...stop it you’re drunk!...one of his friends pulled him away from Ji Soo. Ji Soo was trembling and was helped by Baekhyun’s friend. Ji Soo flinched her arms away while crying. The door opened and Madam Choo walked in “....what happen here?..” she saw Ji Soo was crying. Her face was red with a bleeding lips. “...Mr Byun..I’m terribly sorry for the mistake she made....please make an exception...she’s new...”. “....I want a compensation!...you said I can have any girls I want!...look what she had done!..”. “..Mr Byun..please we can talk about this in my office....”. “...no!...I want you to settle this now...” the man demanded. Madam Choo turned to Ji Soo “...Ji Soo ...Mr Byun is our special and important customer...please apologize ....” “....but madam..I didn’t do anything wrong he was the one....” “...Ji Soo...just apologize...and be in my office later...”. Reluctantly while lowering her head to the ground “..I made a mistake sir...I’m sorry....”. Baekhyun stared at her while smirking.

 

“....Ji Soo...I didn’t know that he would hurt you..I guess he is drunk just now...there must be something that upset him that he ended up hurting you...”. Ji Soo was silent for a while before she opened to speak. “...he forced me to be with him while the rest of his friends left the room. His was taken by his other friends and they went somewhere else.....” she explained. “.....he wants compensation....otherwise the club reputation’s will be ruined...do you know who his father is?...he’s a rich and most influential person here...”. Ji Soo bit her lips and didn’t say anything. “...I’m sorry but I have to cut your pay because of this...” the woman firmly told her. “..but madam..” “..no but..Ji Soo...if it’s other girls I will just fire them...but it’s because of you...I like you in a way...that’s why I’m still happy to have you work here.... .you may leave now...”.

 

“..what happened Ji Soo?...” Han Sung was surprise to see her fac and her swollen lips. “..who did this to you?....” Ji Soo shook her head “..it’s nothing...I just want to go home Han Sung...I don’t feel well...” The male nodded his head “...just be careful okay...”. Ji Soo nodded her head and turned away. She walked slowly on the pavement along the quiet street since it’s already late. Suddenly a car stopped where she was walking. “..hey you !..I’m not finished with you!...”. It was Baekhyun who grabbed her arm and trying to pull her into his car. “...Baekhyun!..stop it!...” his friend tried to pull him away. “..you dare to reject me and insulted me in front of my friends!..”.

 

...meanwhile...

 

“....look..look..what happen over there?...” Namjoon asked while Jin was driving the vehicle. Yoongi was half asleep didn’t bother to look. “...don’t bother...lover’s fight probably...” Jin responded. “...no..look at her she was fighting the man...we got help her Jin!..” Namjoon exclaimed. “....wow..woww..Yoongi!..wake up..it’s Ji Soo..she’s been harassed!..”. Yoongi was a bit surprise to hear the name. He sat up while Jin pulled the car by the road side. Ji Soo was still trying to free herself she managed “...help!...” followed by a small cry. Once again she was slapped until her body fell to the ground. He wanted to slap her again when his hand was held and his body was turned a punch laid on his pretty face. He fell to the ground the he pulled by the collar and another punch laid on his face again. “...you ing bastard!..how could you hit a woman!..” Yoongi yelled at him. “...it’s none of your ing business to interfere....” Baekhyun snapped back. “..it’s my ing business when you did that to my friend!...” Yoongi shot back. Suddenly Baekhyun’s friend quickly stand in between them “...please..stop..this is a misunderstanding...Baekhyun..that’s enough..what your father will think if he sees you in a mess because of a girl....Mr I’m sorry...we will just leave....”. The two men left with their vehicle sped off out of sight. Yoongi went to Ji Soo who was unconscious. “..Ji Soo...wake up...” the girl stirred up a little but only can see a blurry vision of the man holding her in his arms. Then all she can feel is darkness. She opened her eyelids and moved her body a little. She can feel her lips is swollen and blistered. She turned her head to the left and saw a man was slipping in a sitting position with his head fell to the side. Her eyes widened when she saw the familiar man. “...Min Yoongi..” she whispered the name to herself. The sleeping man suddenly awoke when his phone was ringing. “...hello?..” he answered as he saw the girl was awake too. “..I’ll call you back Jin...she’s just waking up...”. He neared the bed and said “...how are you feeling?...” Ji Soo tried to sit up “..no..just remain as you are...” But Ji Soo stubbornly sat up “...what are you doing here?...and how did I get here?...” she said while touching the IV on her arm. “...you were attacked last night..you don’t remember?...” she sighed heavily and nodded her head “..yes.I remember...but I don’t remember seeing you...” she continued. “...you were unconscious when we arrived...I mean..Namjoon and Jin were with me...”. Ji Soo stared at him “...thank you...you can leave I should be fine ...”. “..I’ll leave once your IV is done...” Yoongi answered instantly. Ji Soo was silence then stared at her hands. Yoongi settled back in the chair. “....I don’t feel comfortable ..that you’re helping me...” the girl slowly spoke. Yoongi looked at her “..and why is that?...”. “..it’s just the way things ended between us....it was my fault....I left without saying anything...” she continued. “..good that you know...” Yoongi answered smirking. There was silence a minute or two when Yoongi spoke again “...I don’t understand what happen to you?...I know it’s not my business...but it’s just ...are in some kind of trouble?” he asked curiously. “..you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to..” he added. “...my father’s business went bankrupt ..I was asked to come back urgently...then he suffered mentally and he passed away recently at the hospital. “..I’m sorry...I did look for you last week and was told you were on leave because of your father’s passing...”. Ji Soo remained quiet but just lowered down her head staring at her clasp hands.

 

...a few days later...

 

“...Hi ..I’m Jimin..Park Jimin...” holding out his hand for a hand shake to the taller guy “..I’m Jeon Jungkook...nice to meet you...” he responded. “..so you must the one that hyung mentioned...” “..hyung?..” Jungkook asked curiously. “..yes...Hoseok hyung told me I can call them hyung because they are all just a few years older than me..what about you/..you look younger than me..how old are you?...” “..ohh..I’m 20 years old..” “..so I’m older than you by 2 years...you can call me hyung too...”. “..oh..you both are here already...” Namjoon walked out from the studio “..c’mon in...Yoongi will be here soon...”. Not long Yoongi walks in holding a file and coffee in his other hand. “..morning...sorry I’m late...”. Jungkook and Jimin turned to look at him and bowed their heads. Jimin you can to start with your lines first..let Jungkook listen to the melody....” the pale said while handing a sheet of paper to Jungkook. Jungkook stared at the paper and it is the song lyrics. Jimin started to sing. Yoongi listened carefully then whispered something to Namjoon. Jimin walked out from the room “...ok Jungkook you can try your lines..and see if we can blend your voice with Jimin’s...”. Jungkook nervously put on the headphone. No doubt Jungkook has an angelic voice and everyone was satisfied with his voice. He looked at the three men outside the room when they gave him a thumbs up. Jungkook smiled brightly back at them.

 

“..Ji Soo!..take this to table 9...” she walked to the table and stopped in midway when she saw Yoongi. But it was too late to turn around when Jin already waved his hand. She took a deep breath and walked approaching them. “..hi Ji Soo...how are you?..” Jin asked in a polite way. “...I’m fine thank you...here’s are your drinks...please enjoy...” she said while bowing her head a little. Yoongi stood up and followed her “..Ji Soo....can I talk to you for a minute?...” he asked shyly. “..sure...but I can’t be seen talking to a customer to long...” she responded feeling a bit awkward. “..I’ll wait for you after you finish work..is that okay?...” he continued then she only nodded her head.

 

“..what was that all about?...” Namjoon asked. “....Joon...” Jin held him by the arm “..let him be....” the older said as if he understand the Yoongi the most. Namjoon nodded his head then not long Yoongi returned to his seat. “..everything alright?...” he asked instead. “..yeah..I’m fine...is Hoseok here already?...” Yoongi tried to change the subject. “...he’ll be here...now..let’s drink....” Namjoon answered while taking a sip of his beer. “..Yoongi..what do you think of Jimin and Jungkook?...” the younger continued “...they have potential....they just need to practice more...shouldn’t be an issue...”. “...but I think...we need to find another singer so that they are a trio...” Namjoon added. “..you think so?...” Yoongi asked back “...yeah..it’ll be a bit odd if just the two of them...don’t worry..leave that to me.....”. Yoongi nodded his head then returned to his drink.

 

“..see you tomorrow !...” Ji Soo waved at Han Sung then turned to look a guy leaning against his car by the side of the road. Ji Soo quickly walked to him. “....did you wait that long?...” she asked shyly. “...not really...” he answered while opening the car door for her. She settled in the car and fastened her seat belt. “..so where do you want to go?....” he asked. “..I don’t know...it’s late already...” she answered. He pressed the gas and the vehicle sped off to the main street.

Min Yoongi

 

 

...End Of Chapter...