Get Busy

I Found You

....two months later....

 

 

“....Yoongi, Namjoon ..I think you both will be permanently working under Bighit...congratulations!...I’m satisfied with the songs ....it will make a hit!...” Bang Pd spoke to the two men when he called them at his office....”. Yoongi and Namjoon smiled widely as they hug each other then turned to the man sitting behind his big table. “....thank you sir...we promise to work really hard...” Bang Pd just nodded his head then said “..I’ sure you will...you may leave now...”.

 

“...Yoongi..we did it!..I’m so happy..we should celebrate later and let Hoseok and Jin knows about it...”. Yoongi grinned showing his gummy smile as they walked the hallway back to their studio. “..Joon.. I’m writing a new song..but I have found a suitable singer who’s voice suits what I want...Namjoon looked at him hen said “...do you want to audition?...” Yoongi looked up at him “....not a bad idea....but it will take time...”. “..don’t worry,..we’ll find a way...”. “..so where do you want to go tonight?....” the older asked while his hands busy on the sheets of notes on his table. “...the usual club...I like it there!...” Namjoon answered instantly. Yoongi just nodded “...ok the it is then...”.

 

Her body shifted slightly just to feel the softness of her mattress. Her eyes shot open then closed it again and sighed under her morning breath. She feels her limbs aching after been moving so much all night. She only returned home around 3.30am when the club was closing around 2am. She reached out for her phone which is on the night stand and the time is showing almost 1.30pm. “..oh god!...my life is so ed up!...I miss mornings these days...” she put away her phone and got out of bed. She scroll down through her laptop screen to see if there’s any office vacancy that can suit her qualification. There’s none available and Ji Soo sighed heavily. She took a sip of her coffee while eating some sandwiches in her small kitchen apartment. She thought of contacting Min Ji, but really didn’t want to disturb her. She’s been busy running her father’s business. She closed her laptop and pushed it away while her eyes staired out of her kitchen window.

 

“...Ji Soo..ah!...good that you’re early...I need hands here...please arranged all these glasses over t here....” Han Sung the bartender told her. Without another word Ji Soo just do the things she was told. “..so..how did you get along working here?...is it fun?...” Han Sung added while his hands busied wiping the glasses. “...not bad..I’ll get used to it ....thanks for asking...” Ji Soo responded. Han Sung just smiled “..do you mind if I ask you something?...’ he continued “..no..go ahead...” the girl answered without looking. “..are you new I this town?....” “....well...you can say that because I used to live on the other side of this town...but just move here since I got the job...why do you ask?...” Ji Soo curiously returned with a question. “....emm..because I never see you with anyone...” the man responded. “..hey..are you stalking me?...” “..ohh..no..no!..don’t take it the wrong way...because I notice you always gone home or come here alone and I also ..I ever saw you walking alone around the shop alone....”. “..really?....I guess I’m a loner...” she said chuckling. “..why didn’t you call for me?....” she asked teasingly. “..oh...I really can’t because my girlfriend will kill me..I pretended that I didn’t know you....” Han Sung answered. “..jealous type ?...” the bartender nodded “..but I adore her....” he answered with a smile as if thinking about his girlfriend. “....she must be lucky to have a good boyfriend...like you..”. “..what about you?...boyfriend?...I mean before perhaps?...” he continued. Ji Soo took some moments before answering him as if remembering someone in particular. She shook her head “...no..just too busy ...” Han Sung frowned his eyebrows “...really?...do you want me to introduce to someone?...” “..of course not Han Sung!..thanks but no thanks!...” she answered and throw the towel at him. Han Sung just laughed it off as Ji Soo walk away from him.

 

“... where is Yoongi Joon?...” Jin asked once they have settled down at their table. “....he’ll be here soon...he told me he just need to finish a bit of his work...”. “...that weirdo..is a workaholic...” Jin shook his head. “..don’t worry hyung..he’ll be here..” Hoseok cut in. “..can we just start ordering?...” Namjoon said while waving his hand to a waitress. “..yes..sir..what can I get for you?...” “...bring us two bottles of champagne and some beers...of course some snacks to go with...” “..just a moment please..” the waitress answered then left right away. Yoongi walks into the club looking high and low for his friends. But instead, his eyes caught someone who looks familiar to him even though it is dark. “..it can’t be her...I must be stupid to see her at a place like this....” he said to himself. He shook it off and only to see Namjoon spotted him and waved at him. “..Yoongi!...you’re here!..finally “ Jin said excitedly holding him by the shoulder. “..sorry guys..I’m a bit late...”. “..no we haven’t started the drinks not even here yet...” Hoseok answered cheerfully. Yoongi settled down his body lazily in one of the chairs when a waitress approaching their table with the ordered champagne and beers. The guys are busy talking not bothering her “...here are your drinks sir...I’ll come back again with your snacks...” she carefully put the bottles of champagne on the table and a jug of beers. “...Miss...please bring us some more glasses..” Namjoon added when all eyes on the waitress. Yoongi widened his eyes in surprised to see the one person that he didn’t expect to meet again. “...so it was really you I saw earlier?...” Yoongi spoke with a flat voice. “..hello Yoongi..it’s a been awhile....sorry I didn’t notice you guys earlier...” Ji Soo responded trying not to show her embarrassment nodding her head to each of them. “...I’ll be right back with the rest of your order...enjoy..” then she walked away without another word. “..!..!..why didn’t I see them earlier...!..” she quickly went back to the counter to take the rest of the order then looked for Ji Na. “...Ji Na!...” it’s fortunate that Ji Na happened to be there. “..what’s wrong Ji Soo?...” “...can you take this to table 3? ..” “..I have another order as well...” Ji Na answered. “..don’t worry I’ll take your order which table is yours?...” Ji Na stared at her “...I’m avoiding someone...please...” she begged. “..okay this is for table 11....” “..thank you..thank you...I owe you one...here..take this...” they are exchanging orders then parted their ways.

 

“....here’s the remaining of your order sir...please enjoy...” Ji Na said as she laid down the snacks and glasses on the table. As she was about to leave “..excuse me miss...where’s the waitress...I mean the girl.. who served us earlier?...did she ask you to deliver this instead of her?...” Yoongi asked with a smirked. “..oh..no..sir...she was being stationed at a different table ...so I took over...” Ji Na just being reasonable to answer back. “...oh..really?..” “..Yoongi..” Jin stopped him as he touched his arm then turned to the waitress “...thanks miss..you can go...” Jin continued looking at the Ji Na. Then Jin turned to all of them “..I saw her the last time we were here...you went to the toilet when she was serving....she told me not to say anything....”. “..what?!..hyung...you kow how upset and angry I was at that time...How could you not tell me?...” Yoongi snapped frustratedly. “..then what Yoongi?...if I told you?...are you going to scold her?...”. “..okay..okay..c’mon..we’re to celebrate here...” Namjoon cut in then Hoseok tapped on Yoongi’s shoulder “...let’s forget what happen...”. Yoongi was feeling pissed off and his face was flushing red. “..okay let’s toast!...to us! And new beginning...for the success!...” Namjoon held up high his glass and so the rest of the guys.

 

They drank and having the time of their life. But Yoongi silently was anxious and his eyes still wondering around the area in case he spotted Ji Soo. Jin sat next to him then said “..I’m sorry for what happen earlier...” “..no hyung..that’s fine...you were right..I should just turn a blind eye...it’s not that we were really together at that time...” Jin nodded his head. They all were a bit drunk except for Jin but he cannot drive anyway since he himself was drinking too. “...let me call a substitute driver...” he said while taking out his phone. They were waiting outside the club when a figure walking approaching them holding a phone as if calling someone “..hello...I’m here...” he stopped when he saw a tall man waving his hand “...hi..I’m the substitute driver...where is your car?...” “..you’re here...good...here..” Jin said handing him the car keys. Jin was using his brother’s SUV and the rest of his friend got in the car and sat at the back. As they all settled in the car, the engine came to live Jin turned to look at the substitute drive. “..he seems so young...” he said to himself. “...so ..how long have you been working as a substitute driver?...” he asked avoiding the silence. “...about eight months now...” “..really?...must be hard on you?...” “..yeah...just to get an extra for my dancing class...” the guy answered. “...you’re into dancing?...” “..it’s my dream...” he said letting out his pretty smile. “....all the best then..” Jin answered while has fingers switching on the car audio. It’s all quiet in the car except for a soft number is playing on the radio. It’s slow number from Park Hyo Shin, wild flower was playing. His beautiful voice filling up the entire car. Jin was looking out the window when suddenly another voice echoing the song. It came from the substitute driver singing along with Park Hyo Shin. He has a unique voice and this didn’t go unnoticed by Yoongi who was closing his eyes at the back. His eyes shot opened then continue to listen to the guy. “..you can sing well...” Jin said “..oh..thanks..it’s just a hobi...but I really love dancing...” the guys answered. “...what’s your name?...” Jin continued “...oh..I’m Jimin..Park Jimin...”.

Park Jimin

 

 

 

 

...end of the chapter...