He's The One

I Found You

 

“...oh..I’m Jimin..Park Jimin..” he said to the older man. Suddenly a head popped in between then “....I want to listen more...please come to my studio tomorrow....” Yoongi said with his cracking voice. Jimin and Jin jumped “..what?...” Jimin asked in confused. “..I said come to my studio tomorrow..I want to hear you sing again..aahh!..my head!...!...”. The dark haired man cursed then laid back against the back seat. Jimin looked at Jin “..don’t mind him...he’s just a bit drunk...” . Jimin returned to his driving and focused on the road. “..will you come tomorrow?...I’m sure Yoongi is interested with your voice...” Jin continued as if he understand what Yoongi wants. “..is this for real?...I’m not really into singing...” “..don’t worry ...let’s see tomorrow...I’ll forward you the location later....” he continued. Jimin nodded his head while looking at the rear mirror with Yoongi’s image sleeping soundly.

 

Ji Soo was lying in her bed thinking about the meeting earlier on. She really didn’t expect to meet him again. The worst part is, she’s a waitress now. Not the old descent rich girl anymore. “..who cares!...I will not see him again...” . She sighed heavily letting her eyes shut because of the tiredness. She was only woken up when her phone was ringing loudly. She tried to reach for it when she can feel the sun hitting her face through the transparency of the curtain in her bedroom. “..yeoboseyo?..” “..Miss Han Ji Soo?..” a female voice spoke on the phone. “..yes..speaking..” “..this is from the good faith mental hospital...” Ji Soo sat up “..yes?..” “...I have news for your father...his illness is deteriorating...you should come today ...and see him....” the voice continued. “...I’ll be there...thank you...”. The line was dead after that. Ji Soo just stared at her blank screen. She started to cry.

 

The old man was lying on his bed unconsciously. “...Miss Han...I’m sorry to inform you aafter his aggressive action for several days, we have no choice but to give him a stronger sedative to calm him down....the rate of his heart is going right now ..couldn’t take it anymore.....he’ll be lucky to stay until evening..please be prepared...I’m sorry...”. The doctor said and held her by the shoulder. Ji Soo cried unable to say anything. She remained in the hospital and sat by the side of the bed. Her father looked so lifeless. His skin is pale and he looks thin than his usual self. Ji Soo reached out to touch his hand. She knows her father is a firm and determine person, but he loves her as his daughter. Not long the sound of the machine turned to a straight line. Ji Soo cried her heart out when a nurse and the doctor rushed inside. Her father has gone leaving the world forever.

 

 

.....meanwhile at Yoongi’s studio...

 

Jimin was walking through the glass door of the building. He approached the security counter and asked “..hi...Min Yoongi is expecting me...which floor do I go to his studio?..” “..just a moment..” the security picked up the phone and spoke then looked at him “...just go to the 03rd floor then just look for his door you will see his name...” “..thank you..Jimin bowed his head and went to the elevator. He reached the 03rd floor as the door opened he saw a hallway with many doors along it. He looked for Yoongi’s name until he saw a door opened and Namjoon walked out. “...ohh..you must be Park Jimin...c’mon in..Yoongi is expecting you...” once again Jimin bowed down his head “..thank you..”. “..Yoongi!...Park Jimin is here!...”. Jimin stepped inside the studio and he was amazed to see all the equipment inside. “..oh..c’mon in...hi..I’m Min Yoongi..this is Namjoon..and..” before Yoongi continued “..I’m Jhope...”. Jimin bowed his head down “..hi..I’m Park Jimin..thank you for inviting me here....”. “...okay..what are your usual tone?...” Namjoon asked. “..emm..well...I’m not sure I understand you...”. Hoseok laughed out loud “..don’t worry...you will know it later....”. Yoongi handed him a piece of paper “....go through this first...I will start to put in the music....and you may listen to it....”.

 

Jimin read through the lyrics then he listens to the music. The melody slowly rings into his ear beautifully where he started his lines with his soft voice. Namjoon lifted his head to look at him then Yoongi was focusing with his tone. Just a few lines he followed the melody Hoseok chuckled “...you’re great!...why don’t you go inside the room ...” he told him. Jimin walked into the glass room and Yoongi signaled him to put on the headphone. The music started again then Jimin sang the first few lines. “...wow...Yoongi.... he is great...” Namjoon whispered “..I know....this is what I’m looking for....he just needs to practice more....”.

 

It was not until 4.30pm they finished “....alright ...so..what do you think Jimin...do you want to sign up with us?..” Yoongi finally spoke. “....are you kidding me?...of course I want it...” Jimin answered instantly with his face brightened up. “..good then...wait till we contact you again...”. Jimin nodded then “....can I ask something?..” “..go ahead..” Namjoon answered. “....what about my dancing?...I’m in the middle of my session with a dancing school...” . Yoongi raised from his chair “..... you sign up with us ...you will be automatically learn and everything here....Jhope can guide you more there...”. “...you mean like I’ll be this trained under this agency?....” “..hey!!..yes!..that’s right!....” Jhope walked to him and tapped on his shoulder.

 

 

....three days later....

 

Ji Soo took a week’s leave since the passing of her father. Min Ji was there the only one to comfort her. Mr Cha was also there to pay his last respect to his former boss. “..I’m so sorry Miss Han...I thought Mr Han will recover and didn’t expect him to end up like this....” he said while bowing his head. Ji Soo just shook her head as there were a few other people who knew her father during the funeral. Staring at an empty space Ji Soo sat alone in her room. Min Ji wanted her to come and stay with her for a few days but she declined and wanted to be alone to clear he mind. Her phone was ringing and she reached out to answer it. “...yeoboseyo?...” “...Ji Soo..it’s me Han Sung...how are you?...is everything alright?...” “..Han Sung ah...I’m fine thanks for asking...why did you call?...” Ji Soo asked. “..it’s just that...a guy was asking about you last night...he said he was a friend...I told him you’re on leave due to the passing of your father...I hope you don’t mind...” “...did you ask him name?..” she responded. “...no I didn’t...he asked for your number but I said ...you wouldn’t like it if I just give it to anyone.....” the other male answered on the other line. “.... ohhh.....thanks Han Sung..I appreciate that....” . “...no worries...please do let me know if you need help or anything...”. “..I will thank you...”. to think of anything else. She was just too tired to think of anything else. All she wants just to be on her own.

 

It's the first day of her returning back to work. The club is busy as usual. It’s a Saturday night again and all the waitresses including Ji Soo will be on their serving the customers. There will be live performance later from some talented local singers. “..Ji Soo..ah...you’re alright?...” Han Sung asked full of worries. “..I’m fine Han Sung....don’t worry...thanks for asking...”. “...hey..no problem...if anything you know where to find me...”. “...Ji Soo!...take this ...stopping yapping around...you’ve rest enough!...”. It was the supervisor yelling at her. Ji Soo was about to leave with a tray in his hand “..hold on a second...Madam Choo would like a word with you...go and see her afterwards....” Ji Soo nodded her head and made her way to deliver the drinks. The hallway to Madam Choo’s office was quieter than normal. She knocked on the door and a voice responded to tell her to come in. “....Miss Han!..you’re here...good...”. The woman who dressed in her red tight dress stood up and walked to Ji Soo. “..how are you dear?...I’m so sorry to hear about your father...”. “..I’m fine Madam Choo....thank you..”. “..very well...” the woman went back to her chair and settled on it after a second or so. “....I have a very important customer tonight...he is very particular with those serving him....”. Ji Soo’s heart was pounding hard when Madam Choo continued her words. “...I want you to serve him in the VIP room ...”. “..why me madam?...there a lot of other senior waitresses here...” “..no question dear...I just chose you...and I think you’re perfect to serve him...don’t worry all you have to do just to pour him drinks and stand nearby incase you need to refill it....he will give you big tips if you’re doing your job nicely...”. “..but..Madam..” before she could finish her words the woman cuts her words “..don’t worry...he will have his own to entertain him....if you think about that....”. Ji Soo felt so relief “...is it so?...okay..madam..I’ll be there...”. “..good girl...you will go and bring his drinks soon...it’s been prepared already....he’s in room no 2 upstairs...”. Ji Soo bowed her head and left the room. “...Ji Soo..I think madam has briefed you here..take this to room 2 make sure you serve him with care...” “..yes..sure..sir...”. Ji Soo took the tray and made her way up the stairs to reach the VIP room. She opened the door and there were a few people sitting down on the long couch. She kneeled down to place the drinks on the table. “..ahh..look our drinks are here!..” the man in a navy blue shirt stood up from his chair. “..you must be new...I have not seen you before..” Ji Soo managed a glance at him. He’s good looking no doubt and looks like a celebrity. “..would you like to have your drinks now sir?...” she asked politely. The man glanced at her name tag “..Ji Soo...I should get to know you better soon...” . “..c’mon Baekhyunie!..you have me here..she’s just a mere waitress in this club...” a woman’s voice spoke and Ji Soo turned to look at her. The woman was sitting in between two men. She’s half because her dress is barely covering her skin. But she is beautiful and y. Her long blonde hair suits her small face. Any men will fall for her the minute they laid their eyes on her. “....but I like her already...” the man the blue shirt answered. “....yes..Ji Soo ssi...I like the drinks now...” he turned to her. Ji Soo carefully poured some whiskey into the glass. She handed the glass filled with the brown liquid. “..pour some more for my friends here...” he added after taking a sip of his whiskey. Ji Soo continued pouring more whiskeys into the glasses. The music was louder in the room. It’s been about an hour already since she stood by the corner witnessing the hyper people in the room.

 

“...Jin where is Yoongi?..” Namjoon asked “..it’s important that he should be here. “..he’ll be here...don’t worry..he’s always like that..works is above anything else...” Jin responded. Not long a man all dressed in black leather jacket walked in. Namjoon waved his hand. “..you’re here..we’ll see the performance later....we’ll take it from there...”. Without a word Yoongi just nodded his head because he trusted Namjoon’s suggestion. Suddenly the lights are dimmed and a soft music started playing. An angelic voice can be heard singing a melodic song. “..he’s good...” Namjoon spoke to Yoongi’s ear. The song finished when he said “..thank you...”. “...what do you think Yoongi?..” Namjoon asked. “...bring him here....”. “..sure..he knows....I’ve told him to meet you later after the show...just a little background...he’s a good singer but couldn’t get a sponsor and his life background isn’t too good....that’s why...” Namjoon added. The shows was over and the music blasted the area with fast beats. A tall man walked approaching their table and Namjoon stood up “..have a sit...this is Min Yoongi he’s a producer...” Yoongi stood up and shook his hand “..hi..I’m Jungkook..Jeon Jungkook..”.


Jeon Jungkook