Relationship

I Found You

...one month later....

 

Yoongi and Ji Soo became close since the day Yoongi played the piano in front of her. “...Yoongi..ah..are you going to leave me eating lunch alone again?...” Jin asked disappointedly. “....sorry...she wanted to meet me... and she said it’s important......” Yoongi told the older. “...oh..really?...” Yoongi nodded his head with a smile. “..so are you two a thing now?...” Jin added. Yoongi shook his head and lowered down his gaze. “...no..we’re just friend...” he said “..but you like her....don’t you?...” Jin responded. But the younger didn’t say anything instead “....I’ll see you later...” then walked away.

 

“....why are we in here?.....this is an expensive restaurant...” Yoongi said looking around the area. “..yeah..I know....” Ji Soo simply answered chuckling. Suddenly three waiters walked to them with a birthday cake singing happy birthday. Yoongi was in shocked then only realized when the cake was placed on the table he saw Ji Soo’s name on the cake. “..Ji soo..ah..I’m sorry I didn’t know it’s your birthday today....I didn’t even prepare anything...” he told her feeling a bit embarrass. “..no..it’s okay...I don’t need anything..you being here is already enough for me....let’s just enjoy the meal...”. Not long after that the waiter came back with two set meals. “..I’ve ordered earlier...so that we don’t need to wait long...I hope you like it...Jin told me you like meat so much...”. “..you asked him?...you mean he knew about this?...” Ji Soo nodded “..don’t be mad at him..I told him not to say anything to you...c’mon let’s eat...”. “....oh...I got this for you...you can listen to it later....take it as a present ...it’s not much...” Yoongi handed her a copied CD. The girl took it with a bright smile on her face “....one of your songs?...” “..yes..I managed to get it recorded.....” he answered. “..thank you Yoongi...I’ll keep it safe with me...”. Both of them enjoyed the meal and lost track of time. “..oh no!...it’s almost 5pm...I have to go...my ride will be at the bus stop now....” Ji Soo only switched on her phone and saw so many missed call from Mr Cha. She quickly called him and said she will be on her way. “...let me walk you to the bus stop this time...” Yoongi told her. “..no...it’s okay..” “..don’t worry...I will take responsibility ...I’ll explain to him...we didn’t do anything wrong...it’s just having a meal together...”.

 

They arrived at the bus stop and to their surprised Mr Cha was not alone in fact Ji Soo’s parents were with him waiting in the car. Both Yoongi and Ji Soo stopped on their way and just stood in front of the vehicle. The car door opened her father walked out. His face was dark as he walked approaching them. “..appa...” Yoongi stood in front of Ji Soo. “....who do you think you are?...” Mr Han said straight to his face. “...Mr. Han I’m Min Yoongi...Ji Soo and I just having some meal...” “..shut up!..I don’t want to hear from a lowborn boy like you!....Ji Soo!..let’s go!...”. “..appa...please...” “...dear!..let’s just go...listen to your father...” Mrs Han who just got out of the car pleaded Ji Soo to leave. “...sir...don’t get angry with her..she didn’t do anything wrong...just blame me for taking her out...” his face was slapped hard which made Yoongi’s body moved to the side and almost fall. “...don’t you dare to talk back!...” with that Mr Han grabbed Ji Soo’s hand and dragged her into the car. The vehicle moved to the road and sped away leaving Yoongi on the side of the road with his red cheek.

 

“....I’m sending you to Australia!....my decision is final!..” Mr Han told her off once they reached home. “..appa!..I don’t want to go to Australia!...” Mr Han slapped her on the cheek. Ji Soo fell on the sofa and she cried. “...ungrateful child!...you dare to go against my will...just do as you’re told!..end of discussion...”. The older man walked out and left to the bed room.

 

...one week later....

 

It’s been a week Ji Soo didn’t come to school. Yoongi noticed it too and tried to call her but her phone is switched off. “...she’s probably has something at home....don’t worry Yoongi..” Jin told him. “....she might be sick...I should go a visit her....” Yoongi said in concern. “...you know what her parent’s like....you better don’t go there...” Jin told him. Yoongi was silent. “..I’ll ask Min Ji...she might know something....” Jin added as he tapped on his best friend’s back. The next day Jin met Min Ji “....she left for Australia yesterday....she couldn’t contact anyone but me....using her step mother’s phone....”. Min Ji explained. “..why didn’t you tell Yoongi about it?...” Jin asked. “...she told me not to....because she didn’t want Yoongi to worry....just tell him to forget her....actually I meant to tell Yoongi but you asked me first...”. “..thanks Min Ji..I’ll let Yoongi know...”. Later in the evening in their apartment “....Yoongi...I met Min Ji earlier...she told me..Ji Soo has left for Australia....” Yoongi stopped in the middle of his food and looked at his best friend. His expression was down but he didn’t say anything “...she said to forget her....” Jin added slowly “..I’m sorry...” he added. “..she ...didn’t get to call anyone except at last minute to call Min Ji..on the day she left Korea....”.

 

....one month later....

 

“...Jin..what do you think?...I bought the equipment already...” Yoongi proudly show the new digital audio workstation that he just bought. “...wow.. this is worth the time you worked your off the whole time!....”. Yoongi let out a satisfaction smile. “..are you going to work on some songs?...” “...yes...Namjoon and Hobi will be helping as well....Mr Bang promised to train us...”. “..that’s good Yoongi...it’s your dream...”. Not long Namjoon and Hoseok walked into their apartment. “..hey!...Yoongi1..finally you got it!...wow this is great man!....” he exclaimed while running his fingers on the new equipment. “....wow..this is going to be great....I have prepared some lines already...but didn’t quite finish it....”. “..pass it to me..I’ll continue...we need it since Mr Bang is expecting some from us...”.

 

....three years later....

 

“...Ji Soo...this is Mr Cha....I think you should come back urgently...” the older man spoke on his phone worriedly. “....what happen Mr Cha?..is appa alright?...” Ji Soo was on her way back to her apartment when her phone rang. “....I’m not sure if I should tell you on the phone....” the man sounded reluctant to speak further. “...just tell me Mr Cha...what’s wrong?...”. “....your father...your father’s health is not really good at the moment...I’ve prepared the ticket for you to fly back as soon as possible...I think he needs you at this moment....”. “...what about my step mom...where is she?...appa just called me two weeks ago and he was okay...” Ji Soo felt her world tumbling down and she was already in tears. “...Mrs Han has left a week ago and we’re not sure where she went...” Mr Cha continued “..just hurried home..I’ll explain further when you’re back....”.

 

Ji Soo arrived back home and she took a taxi to reach their house. There were people in the house. When she entered most of the belongings in the house were labelled. “...excuse me...what’s going on?...” she asked one of the men. “....this house is on auction miss....who are you?...if I may ask...” the man added. “...auction?..why?....” “...don’t you know the Han Trading company has gone bankrupt when the stock dropped drastically....that’s what I heard...”. Ji Soo’s eyes widened and she was speechless except a tear rolling down her cheek. “....Miss Ji Soo!...” Mr Cha walked quickly to her “...Mr Cha....what happen?..where is appa?....” she ran running to the older man. She just cried in front of the man while Mr Cha took her by the arm “.....I’m sorry Miss Ji Soo...let’s take a sit first then I’ll tell you everything...”.

 

Ji Soo was crying hard after hearing everything from Mr Cha. Her step mother left her father after the news broke that Mr Han’s company went bankrupt. All his other side companies got affected when the main one fall apart. His debt to all the investors were enormous. Mr Han lost his mind and almost killed himself when Mr Cha found him in his room and was rushed to the hospital. Currently he is in a mental shock and being kept at the mental hospital for further treatment. “..Miss Ji Soo..I’m afraid you need to vacant this house since it is on the auction under the bank....I’m sorry....”. “...it’s not your fault Mr Cha..thank you for still looking out after me...”. “...Miss Ji Soo...I’m going back to my home town in Busan...I need to sort out my family as well...I hope you understand....that I won’t be able to stay by Mr Han’s side....please look after him ....”. “...I understand Mr Cha...thank you again....”.

 

From the glass window of the door Ji Soo could see her father was lying down in the hospital bed. “....he cannot have visitors just yet...Miss Han...I’m sorry...his condition is still unstable....he might hurt people around him....”. The doctor explained. Ji Soo watched her father with tears in her eyes. "...appa where did it go wrong?....".

 

Min Yoongi

 

 

...end of chapter....