Hardship

I Found You

...two weeks later...

 

Ji Soo rented a one room apartment after getting help from Min Ji. The best friend insisted her just to stay with her at her parent’s home but was declined by Ji Soo since she didn’t want to burden Min Ji’s family. Ji Soo only stayed with her for a few days before getting a place on her own. “..Ji Soo..ah...it’ll be tight on you to pay for the rent...”. “...I’ll look for jobs there must be one..that can fit me....”. “..are you sure?..you can always stay with me...my parent’s won’t mind...” Min Ji Told her. “....I’ll be fine..don’t worry...” Ji Soo said confidently. “...okay...just run to me...when you feel it’s hard...”. Ji Soo nodded her head then hug her best friend “...I will...thank you...”. The best friends parted ways while Ji Soo went back to unpack some clothes. Ji Soo sat on her small bed looking around the apartment. She could not help herself but cried. She took a deep breath and wiped away her tears. She took out her laptop and started to look for job vacancies.

 

His fingers were busy typing something on the keyboard. Yoongi has been sitting behind his computer for hours with the headphone covering his ears. He didn’t hear the knock on his door to his studio. The door opened Namjoon walked in. “..are you still working on the song?...” he asked as he tapped on his shoulder. “..ohh..yes...I couldn’t seems to get the beat right yet “..here...why don’t you listen to it?...” Yoongi handed the headphone to the tall man. Namjoon listened to it carefully then nodded his head “..yeah...right in the middle...it’s seems empty....” Namjoon told him “..take a break for a while...it’ll come back to you ....don’t worry...”. Yoongi let out a heavy sighed “...I need it to be ready by the end of this month...”. “...I know...c’mon...let’s have some coffee first....”. The two men left the studio as they both headed out for a break.

 

“...you know what...I think if we merge our company with Bang PD’s would be great..don’t you think Yoongi?...”. Namjoon spoke to start their conversation after getting their coffee ordered. “...yeah....but I’m not sure if he agrees though...because he has other producers already....and as for us we are still new in this...”. Yoongi responded while taking a sip of his ice coffee. “..I know..that’s why we need Bang PD to help us..remember when he first came to greet us....he’s interested with our work...”. Yoongi stared at his friend giving a thought about the suggestion. “....let’s meet him and discuss further...” Namjoon said determinedly. Not long Yoongi’s phone rang.

 

Yoongi : “.....yes Jin...”

Jin : “....Yoongi....please come to my brother’s restaurant..tonight...”

Yoongi : “...I’ll try...I’m busy...”

Jin : “....I don’t want to hear that...bring along Namjoon and Hoseok..okay...7.30pm...you haven’t had a proper meal...and stayed at your studio all the time...you better get your here tonight!...”

Yoongi : “...okay..okay...I’ll let the guys know....see you!...”

 

Yoongi hang up with a small laugh. “...that must be Jin? .....” Namjoon said firmly. “...yes..he’s inviting us tonight at his brother’s restaurant....please tell Hoseok too..I’m ing busy...but I just don’t want to argue...” Yoongi complained. “...he’s just worried about you...one dinner will not hurt....” Namjoon agreed to the idea.

 

“....Min Ji...I think I got a temporary job...at a club....” Ji Soo told min Ji excitedly over the phone. “...are you sure you want to work there?...I can ask appa at least you can work at his office...”. “...Min Ji....I really don’t want to bother your father...I’ll be fine....this is just temporary..I ‘ll look for a better one....” Ji Soo declined her best friend’s offer. “....okay just quit if you find it too hard...” “...yes...don’t worry...I promise...” Ji Soo said chuckling. The girl busied herself to look for a suitable attire to wear n her first day to work at a club. “...let’s see..I think this will do...surely they’ll give me a uniform...” she said while pulling out one of her plain blouse and a black jeans. “ it will be fun...I’ve never done this...but who cares...”.

 

Ji Soo arrived at the club a little earlier than the time required. It was around 5pm and she entered the club. “....hi..I’m Han Ji Soo and was told to report today....” she said while bowing her head. “..ah!..you must be the new girl...follow me...” a middle age man who looks like a supervisor in his simple polo T walked a head of her. “...Madam...this is the girl I told you about..she’s here to report her first day here...” he turned to face her abd said “...this is Madam Choo...she will be responsible with your duties...and I’m Mr Tee by the way...good luck..” Ji Soo thanked him and turned to look at the woman sitting behind a big table. She stood up from her chair and walked to have a closer look at Ji Soo. “...emm..you’re prettier than I thought......are you really sure that you want to work here?....” “..yes madam...I’m ...”. “....very well...since our club does not really care about qualification...because we are short of hands at the moment...as long as you got the look and able to do the work...then you’re hired...” the woman said flatly. “...thank you madam...”. “...you will be given a uniform to change into..than there will be some one who will tells you what to do.....” Madam Choo picks up her phone then not long a blonde girl walks in. “...this is Ji na...she will assist you in everything...” the woman continued. Ji Soo bowed her head then follow the girl. “...hi I’m Ji Na...and you are?...” “..oohh..I’m Ji Soo..Han Ji Soo...” “..okay....these are your uniform..I hope it fits you...it’s an S...you can change first then I’ll show you everything...and this is your locker...”. “..thank you...” Ji Soo took the uniform and went to the changing room. She looked at herself in the mirror while biting her lips she realized the skirt is tight and short while the top is just a plain white shirt with short sleeve. There’s a bow at the collar and she does look like one of the waitresses. She tried to pull down the shirt but just pointless. She shook her head and said “..this is just temporary...”. “..you look fine...c’mon...I’ll show you what you need to do...” Ji na was waiting for her at the bar counter. On her first day she was just asked to serve and deliver drinks. She will not take order since she is still not familiar with all the beverage names.

 

....meanwhile at Jin’s brother’s restaurant....

 

“...I’m glad that you all can make it....” Jin said with a wide smile. “...especially this dude...otherwise he always neglecting his meal.....idiot!...” Jin said while putting more meat on Yoongi’s bowl. “..hyung!...you only looking after Yoongi..what about us?..” Jung Hoseok whined while putting a spoonful of rice into his mouth. “..yah!...I don’t have to worry about you all...you eat anything on the table as far I remember...” Jin answered without thinking. “...hey..do you want to go to the club later?....I heard there are some live performance....” Namjoon cut in to bring all attention on him. “..really?...” Hoseok asked. “..yes..it would be good ...who knows...we can recruit them....”. “...Yoongi..what do you think?...” Hoseok turned to quiet boy. “....sure..we’ll go later...” “..that’s great!....”. Namjoon said while continuing with his food.

 

The four males arrived at the club soon after their dinner. “..wow..this club is so popular...there’s so many people...” Hoseok exclaimed while scanning around the whole area. “....how can I help you sir?...” “..table for four please...” Namjoon answered. “..this way please.....”. The waitress led them to an empty table. “..okay..what would you like to order sir?..”. “..just give us 4 beers please....” “..right away sir....”. “....Ji Na..take these to table 9.....”. One of the waiter called. “..Ji Soo..c’mon...you take this ...don’t worry...i’ll be with you...”. Ji Soo calmly took the 4 beers which was placed on a tray. “..excuse me sir..these are your beers...” then instructed Ji Soo to place them on the table. “..oh..thanks!....” Jin answered then his eyes widened. “..Ji Soo?..is that you?...” since the place was a bit dark Ji Soo didn’t really see their faces. She looked up and saw Jin. Her face was red “..oohh..J.Jin....I didn’t recognize you...”. “..are you working here?....” he continued. “..I’m..as you can see...” she said with a small laugh. She looked around the table but there was no one with him. “...Yoongi is here too...but I think he went to the toilet with Namjoon and Hoseok...I’ll let him know later..” Ji Soo quickly touched his arm “..oh..no Jin!...please don’t tell him...please.. forget that you saw me..okay?...” she said pleading. Jin’s expression changes “..why?..” “..no..I don’t want to see him anymore....please...” Jin just nodded his head while Ji Soo quickly left him without looking. Ji Soo saw Yoongi was approaching along with Namjoon and Hoseok to her direction. She lowered her head and held the tray higher like a shield next to her face and just walked past the three men. Her shoulder brushes against Yoongi arm but she quickly said “..I’m sorry..sir..” then walked quickly away from him. “..aishh !..” Yoongi muttered underneath his breath. “ what happen?..Namjoon asked “..nothing....” Yoongi said and continued walking until they reached their table.

 

Jin was still curious as to why Ji Soo is working at the club as a waitress. What happen to the rich girl born with a silver spoon in . He was wondering to himself while staring at Yoongi who once liked the girl.

 

Min Yoongi