Meeting You

I Found You

A/N “....annyong haseyo!...hi..everyone...I’m back again with new story....I wanted to stop writing ...but I still have so much to tell and just couldn’t help myself...I hope you all will still support my story. May this story can cheer you up and to those who miss Min Yoongi so much you can stay with me throughout the chapters.....”.

*Please note all the characters in this story is just fictional. There's no connection to the real artist whatsoever....this is just for the fun of writing to who loves fanfiction..thank you..

 

 

....ten years ago...

 

“..thanks!..I’m Han Ji Soo...and what’s yours?....” the young girl spoke as she took the book from Yoongi grinning widely. “...Y..Yoongi..Min Yoongi...” the pale boy answered shyly. Yoongi handed her the book when he bumped her accidently after rushing out of his class “....I heard you played the piano earlier...you played well....” the girl continued. Yoongi just smiled weakly without saying anything. “....can we be friends?...” Ji Soo added while holding out her hands for a handshake. Yoongi was shock to see her action but didn’t respond to the handshake. Ji Soo took his hands and placed it against her small hand “...in America people will do this when they first met...” she explained excitedly. The pale boy just stared blankly at their hands and quickly pulled away. Yoongi ran after that leaving the young girl staring at him “...I’ll see you again Min Yoongi!...” she shouted loudly.

 

...present day....

 

“..Yoongi ah!...are you coming later to the club?....” Namjoon quickly put on his jacket before opening the door in their small apartment. “...I don’t think so..I’ll be working...” the pale boy shouted back from the kitchen. “....you’ve been working all weeks!...can’t you take a break?...” Namjoon added looking at his friend frustratedly. “....yah!...if he said he’s working..he’s working man...” Jin cut in suddenly when he heard the two of them. “....but I really want him to come tonight...he’ll miss the special show....”. Yoongi walked out from the kitchen “...there’ll be next time...but not now..I need the extra cash.....”. Namjoon let out a heavy sigh “...okay..okay...but next time ..you will come...” Yoongi just nodded his head and smiled. The door slammed shut as the tall boy left the apartment. Yoongi returned to the kitchen when Jin joined him “...are you alright?...” he asked. “...yeah...just tired...”. “..Yoongi..ah...if you’re really tired...take a break ...Namjoon is actually right...you’ve been working non- stop like 24/7....you’ll get sick man...”. “..but I need the money....or else I won’t be able to get the equipment....”. “..I understand....how much do you need?...I can ask my brother to lend some....you can pay him in installment....”. The older tried to help Yoongi where he can. “...no I don’t want to trouble anyone....I should be able to get it soon...just a few more extra pay ..will cover the amount I need...”. Yoongi was raised in the orphanage and met Kim Seokjin from elementary school. Jin was the only close friend he has since his younger years. Not until they were in high-school he met Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok. Now the four of them still in college taking art and music except for Jin. He is more into business administration since his family has some small business. Yoongi is very much into music and it is his dream of becoming a music producer. Writing lyrics is just his talent but it’s just not easy to get acknowledgement unless you know people in this industry.

 

“...how are you my dear?...” Ji Soo’s step mother greeted her when she arrived from the state. Ji Soo returned back to Korea after living in the state so long. Her father wants her to continue her study back in Korea since his business in the state is no longer profitable and decided to close it down. However, his business in korea is still big in which holding the biggest share mostly. “...I’m fine and so glad to be back again....” Ji Soo responded after returning a warm hug to the woman. Han Ji Soo is pretty and rich. Her father is a well - known businessman but he is a strict man and does not allow Ji Soo to mix with those who are not the same level as them. Her best friend is Song Min Ji who is also came from a high-class family back ground. Min Ji interests is the opposite from Ji Soo. She’s more into fashion and dreaming of becoming a fashion designer. While Ji Soo interests more into business management and is what her father wants her to do as well. Ji Soo’s mother died during giving birth to Ji Soo. Her father re married when Ji Soo was eleven years old. That happened when Ji Soo is living in the state. She’s not close with her step mother because Ji Soo knew she married her father just for his money. But Mr Han loves her and Ji Soo just wanted to see her father happy that she accepted her step mother.

 

....at the college....

 

“....Yoongi..ah..let’s go to the cafeteria...I’m hungry!...” Jin said as he walked up to Yoongi who’s been sitting on the ground with his back against the tree trunk. “..you mean now?...” the younger responded. “..yes...why?..are you busy?..”. “...No..it’s fine..I’m hungry too....let’s go...” Yoongi answered while packing up his note book into his backpack. “..are you writing some lyrics?...” Jin asked curiously. “...well..yeah...but only a few lines....I got stuck...”. “...don’t worry..it’ll come back to you once your stomach is full....” Jin answered chuckling. They reached the cafeteria with other students busy with their lunch. Once the two of them settled down at a table “....Yoongi ...look over there...” he pointed at a certain table. “...what about them?...” Yoongi answered not too bothered with Jin’s words. “..I heard she’s new here...and she’s from the state...” Yoongi turned to see at the table mentioned. He saw a pretty girl and one with her back facing him. “..that Song Min Ji and I don’t know the other girl....I don’t care..they are rich and doesn’t mix with us...why?...don’t tell me you’re interested in Song Min Ji...”. “..what if I do?...” Jin responded without looking. “...you need to check your bank account first...then you can ask her out...” Yoongi finally said while chewing up quickly his food.

 

....meanwhile...

 

“...Ji Soo..ah...did you meet Yoongi?...” “....no...I don’t think he remember me....” Ji Soo answered. “...I tell you what...it’s better you don’t know him...” “ ..why?...the reason I chose this school so that I can meet him again....” Ji Soo sounded disappointed responding to his best friend. “....if you know what I meant...it’s just that he’s not very friendly at all...he doesn’t mix well with just anyone...but he’s close with Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok....”. Ji Soo looked at her friend “....why is that?...” Min Ji just shrugged her shoulder “...well..they are into this underground rappers gang..which they only hang out with those with the same head...” “...that’s not good...” “..yah!..just like your father...he forbids you to mix with just anyone..let alone guys like Min Yoongi!....forget it honey!..” Min ji snapped but her eyes still set on Jin who was sitting the opposite table from them.

 

Later in the afternoon after school hours finishes everyone gone home. But there’s a basketball game going on at 3pm. “...Ji Soo...do you want to watch later?...” Min Ji asked excitedly. “....why do you want to watch so badly?...” “....Jin will be playing....don’t you want to see Yoongi?..he’s in the team as well...” Min Ji responded with a smirk. “...really?....okay I’ll tell our driver first...”. Ji Soo quickly went to the awaited vehicle for her and returned back her best friend. “..okay...let’s go for lunch ...where do you want to eat?...” Min Ji asked excitedly. “..anywhere I don’t mind...”. the two girls finally went to a noodle soup restaurant and had their lunch there.

 

The two teams entered the basketball court as soon as the whistle blown. Yoongi and Jin’s team are in red jersey while the other team is in green. “....which one is Yoongi?....” Ji Soo excitedly looking for Yoongi. The pale boy she met ten years ago definitely has changed a lot. “....that one with no 93 ....”. Ji Soo’s eyes widened to see Yoongi after so many years. “...really?..is that really him?....” Min Ji nodded her head “...that’s him....”. Ji Soo’s eyes remained on him until Min Ji tapped on her back. “...are you going to stare at him all day?....” Ji Soo chuckled then they heard the whistle blown to mark the game started.

 

The game finished when the team members went to wash themselves. Ji Soo and Min Ji waited for Jin and Yoongi at the hall way to the changing room. “..Jin!...” Min Ji called. Both Yoongi and Jin turned to look at her way. They were surprised to see Min Ji and the new girl. “ ...yes..Min Ji ..what is it?..” Jin asked. Min Ji signaled that Ji Soo wanted to see Yoongi. Then Ji Soo stepped forward and looked at Yoongi “..hello..Yoongi....remember me?...” .

Min Yoongi

 

 

....end of chapter...