Bloody Mistake

Devotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


We all make mistakes in relationships. But Kibum's mistake may have altered someone's life...forever.

 

 

 

“It was an accident.”

 

The words that slipped past his lips felt wrong as he tried his hardest to convince himself of his own lie.

 

“Liar! You’re a ing liar!” Minho yelled.

Minho had been pacing back and forth while pulling at his hair and screaming curses into the air.

“I’m n-not lying!” Kibum responded.

“Yes, you are.” Minho growled while pointing a finger at him.

“Whatever Minho, I’m not doing this with you right now,” Kibum said waving him off.

His tone and attitude immediately set Minho off and you could practically see steam coming from his ears. 

When Kibum wasn’t paying close attention, Minho charged at Kibum and man handled him by the collar of his shirt. He bared his fangs at him out of anger and warning.

Minho was strong, but so was Kibum.

“Get off of me!” Kibum screamed as he flung Minho off of him and he slide across the floor. He did this with only half his strength as to not hurt his friend…if he could even call him that anymore after this situation now.

Minho eyes flashed a dangerous bloody red color as he managed to stand back up and gather his composure. He was ready to charge at him again when Taemin came from the side to restrain him. 

“Hyung, calm down!” Taemin said trying to talk some sense into him. But it was in vain. He was furious. And when Minho was mad, it was hard to calm him down.

“No! He’s lying! He did this on purpose!” 

“No, I didn’t!” Kibum retorted. 

“He’s trying to get us all in trouble! How could you do that to him-“ Minho was cut off by a taunting voice.

 

“Be quiet!” 

 

Jinki’s face was stoic but you could clearly see the irritation etched on his face.

“We have other pressing matters to attend to!” Jinki said. He reminded them as he tended to the human bleeding out on the floor infront of them. 

They took a moment to look at the human gasping for air on the ground. His neck and chest covered in a dark liquid, a maroon shade of red. Blood.

The moment Kibum called and admitted that he had made a huge mistake, the three closest clan members he had came rushing over. But they hadn’t expected to see this. Perhaps he didn’t go into great detail of just how horrific his mistake was.

The human was grasping onto Jinki’s hand looking for some kind of support, as he was clearly in pain.

“H-help m-me…” the human said. Kibum’s human. His voice hoarse and dry. He struggled to breath. 

Kibum immediately bent down to the ground to hold his other hand.

“Jjong, it’s okay. The pain will lessen soon, I promise.” Kibum said caressing his face. He have him a soft smile, a way to reassure him. But all he saw was the look of terror and fear in his eyes.

“You’re sick,” Minho spat. His face twisted up in horror at the scene in front of him. “How could you do this to him?!” 

“Minho!” Jinki growled.

“I told you it was a mistake,” Kibum said giving him a nasty glare while still trying to maintain his focus on his human.

“You’re lying straight through your teeth!” Minho screamed.

Taemin was having a bit of trouble restraining him as he was getting increasingly angry by the minute.

But he stilled when he saw Jinki facing him, daring him to speak again.

“Minho. If you can’t control that temper of yours then I’ll have to ask you to leave…” Jinki said in a very dark tone. His voice was deep and commanding. 

Minho quickly tried to gain his composure, who were they to defy one of their clan leaders? Jinki was one of the only few that could keep his anger in check anyway.

Minho straighten himself up and kept his mouth shut but still didn’t dare to take his menacing glare off of Kibum, who in return did the same.

But his staring contest was cut short when Jinki called him out of his trance.

“Kibum-ah. I need you to explain,” Jinki asked calmly.

Everyone drew their eyes towards Jonghyun, the human, as he drew a strangled breathe and they all gasped when they saw his eyes slowly turning a bright crimson red. Already? This process was supposed to take hours, nearly a day!

“He’s changing s-so fast!” Taemin said panicked.

Kibum gulped.

“I-we- I don’t know Jinki Hyung. It was an accident!” Kibum said, he couldn’t help but to revert to being very submissive in Jinki’s presence. His aura was strong and dominating. Hardly did others ever defy, question…or lie to him.

Kibum hissed as he felt something sharp  sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter