CH 3

Wonder If You Feel The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of training came and by now Wendy already have her own buddy whose name is Yeri Kim whose a friendly type, infact, too friendly that she manages to pull pranks at Wendy while sticking to each other for several days. Good thing she was gifted with long patience and likes her company so she played along with Yeri. 

By now all of the freshmen female students of Law Enforcement Administration are now short-haired because of the requirement given by the department. Many went emotional upon seeing their hair chopped of, others even fainted, it was also a scary feeling for Wendy because this will be the first time her hair will receive a boycut.

"Come on let me see your hair Wannie, it can't be that bad", Joy whined as she tried to take off Wendy's cap. 

"Noooo! I'd rather die first than to let you see it" Wendy held tight to her cap.

"Pleaaaase, promise I'll treat you boba tea for a week!" 

"Make it a month,then maybe I'll consider your request" 

"All right, all right! Free boba tea for a month! Now let me see it!" 

"F-fine, just don't laugh okay", Wendy slowly took off her cap and by now she can feel Joy fighting for her life. 

This devil really. That's it, I'm doomed.

"I should've known, I look like a middle-aged man do I?"

Joy can't take it anymore and shed tears while laughing when she saw Wendy's hair. 

"I'm sorry Wendy hahahaaha- but seriously you look cute, don't sweat about it!" 

"Whatever, I'll be expecting my 1 month supply of boba tea from you and don't ever think of skipping!" 

"Yah, I promised you didn't I?"

"You better cause--- *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep**beep* 

"What is it?"Joy asked.

" It's my alarm, I can't be late, I have to be with my designated buddy right now because the seniors might call us for training" Wendy explained while gathering her things.

"We aren't even finish with lunch!"

"Maybe later okay? I'm saving my from being punished, talk to you later!" She waved at Joy who was kind of disappointed but agreed as well.

"Okay Dad!" Joy groaned.

Wendy almost went out of b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter