CH 9

Wonder If You Feel The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days after the ceremony, the classes began like any other regular courses. They expected a normal flow of discussion but what they aren't prepared for is the kind of professionals that will teach them in each subjects who seems to be too forward about sensitive terms like s and merciless when it comes to giving recitations. The endless loud hitting of the desk scared the out of them everytime one makes a sound which is followed by a curse word. The questions burn inside Wendy's head who was just surprised as her other buddies because she didn't do advance readings about the Constitutional Law. It must be expected that every word they said must be precised and if ever the who answers incorrectly, he or she must perform several exercises outside the room until the classes ends with the supervision of an upperclassman.

"Crybabies and idiots aren't allowed in this room, is the Constitutional Law a joke to you?! Is that what you're gonna do inside of a court room?! If you do that, might as well get out of my class before I rip your class card, I don't mind teaching 1 or 3 students", the ever terror Attorney Boa shouted in front of them when a buddy of hers failed to state the section under Article III that the Atty. asked her which resulted to series of sniffs and silent sobs. "Go outside and perform army dozen until the rest of the discussion, understood?!" 

"MA'AM YES MA'AM!" The poor girl wiped her tears and went running outside.

 

Bathroom

"Honey can you please fetch your brother later? Your Dad and I are going to visit Grandma and Grandpa this afternoon", 

"What? Why would I do that? He's already grown Mom, he can just commute by himself, wait,-  I thought his school provides transpo?", Wendy facepalms while playing the faucet. It's not like she hates Renjun, she loves him dearly but she just can't help but to feel irritated by how her Mom still treats him like a baby when he's 13 years-old already. Her brother is a school athlete in taekwondo who actively competes in different school districts. There was always this sense of pride in her whenever Renjun came home with a medal and a big smile, so she treats him with his favorite foods whenever she can.

"You know Renjun can't carry all his heavy bags by himself honey, besides I'm sure that rascal misses his noona so much", 

​​​​​​She sighed, her Mom sure knows how to convince her. "Alright Mom, I'll do it, I'll call you back as soon as I'm with Renjun, take care you and Dad! love you both!", 

"Love you too honey!" -------- end. 

She proceeded to make herself presentable when she heard a flush from one of the toilets. The door opened and revealed a girl upperclassman. Even in a sweaty and tired face, she still manage to have a face of a goddess. It alarmed by her condition, Wendy rushed to help her walk to the sink.

"Ma'am are you alright?!" 

Her elbows are cold. 

"Do you have water?", The girl looked pale and weak.

Wendy wordlessly gave her unopened water bottle and help her drink. The girl drank slowly while Wendy patted her napkin on the girl's sweat.

"T-thank you Miss", the girl said while closing her eyes, regaining her strength.

"N-no problem Ma'am, sh-should I, take you to the clinic? I can carry you",

"No need Miss, I can walk, anyway", her eyes went to look at blushing Wendy who was still arm locking her. "What's your name?", 

"W-wendy Son Ma'am, from Platoon 1B", 

"Thank you again Miss Son, I'm  Tiffany Young", the pretty upperclassman smiled weakly.

"Please to meet you Ma'am, shall we go to the clinic now?" Miss Young nodded and they start to walk out and through the empty corridor. 

Once they came to the clinic, the school nurse assisted immediately.

"Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter