CH 1

Wonder If You Feel The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining extra bright from the window of the Son household the moment Wendy Son told the truth about her being a biual to her parents. Beads of sweat can be seen from her forehead as both of her parents wear concerned looks. This was what she feared of the most but she can't hide anymore, not when she is about to enter college where she'll meet different types of people and maybe people like her, so she put on a brave face and prepared for the consequences.

"Are you sure you're not going through a phase right now?",Her mom carefully asked.

Of course, she knew this question will be asked.

"Yes Mom, this is really who I am, I just want to let you and Dad know about it before anything else" she tried to sound confident in the middle of this stressful situation. Not all people can reveal their true self to everyone, specially their parents for the fear of not being accepted.

Her father unexpectedly held her hand and was the one to accept her confession. For the first time Wendy looked up and stared at her father's face, which eyes were filled with so many questions but decided to keep mum about it.

"I'm happy you told us about that honey, regardless of who you are, we still accept and love you, don't worry about Mom,  she maybe thinking it through but I'm sure she feels the same as me", he reassured and pulled his eldest daughter for a hug and patted her back. It was making Wendy emotional but she bit her lip to stop the tears from falling.

"You're Dad is right honey, Mom is just a little shock and concerned because people may not be as accepting as us, I mean think about what would others would say especially our family " her Mom stresses as she joined the hug. " Just give me some time to think it through honey hmmm? I'm still can't imagine my baby being in a relationship with a girl"

It warmed her heart that bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter