CH 5

Wonder If You Feel The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the annual welcome rites are nearing with only 1 week of preparation left. All of the freshmen are now one shade darker and either fit or thinner than their previous bodies. It to sacrifice their good looks but they have no choice because they chose this course and it's too late to back out now, not when they already spent a fortune on the requirements. By now, they almost became one with the grass field with dirty white shirts, muddy pants and shoes. They're currently doing an downward dog stance except their only heads are touching the floor while their hands are on their backs. Some feel easily nauseous of the exercise because of the upside down vision so it's best to do it with eyes closed. 

A commotion can be heard from the other platoon which made Wendy's concentration from the position broke.

"WHAT'S THE COMMOTION THERE AT THE BACK PLATOON A?!"

"It's buddy Kim Sir! She fainted!" 

"Take your buddy to the clinic!", she heard the commanding senior said.

"SIR YES SIR!" 

Irene?

From her 'upside down' vision she saw Irene carrying a person protectively who she suspects to be buddy Jennie Kim. Irene also carried Jennie Kim's bag. Wendy was positioned on the front this time so she heard what Irene said while they passed her and regretted the fact that she was at the front. 

"You'll be alright, I'm right here sweetheart"

"Please be okay"

Tsk.

 

CAFETERIA

"Wannieeeee, please slowdown you might get choked! The food's not going anywhere" Joy laughed while watching Wendy enhale the home cooked meals that she prepared for her best friend.

"Shorry chick, I misshed your cooking beshides, we only have 45 minutes lunch break so I want the remaining time to bond with you"  Wendy replied with her fluffy cheeks filled with food.

"Just shut up and eat the food, don't talk when your mouth is full!",

"Mam yes, Mam!"

Joy was busy scrolling her phone when a pop-up notification ringed which made her grasp upon opening it.

"Yah Wannie, do you know this girl? She has the same hair as you so I figured she's from your department" she gave Wendy her phone and revealed the Instagram notification.

*@seulggibear is now following you*

*@seulggibear liked your post*

"Yeah, she's buddy Seulgi Kang, from platoon A, she and buddy Irene Bae are designated buddies", 

"Wait, Irene Bae?", 

"Yeah, why? Do you know her?", 

"Ofcourse, she's always seen at our department during lunch flirting with Sana Minatozaki, didn't know she's also from your department", Joy mindlessly said taking some of the rolled eggs she prepared from the bento box.

Oh another unwanted information.

"Yah, Why is your face like that?You like her do you?" Joy teased.

"What?No?! Bold of you to assume that!" By now Wendy's cheeks are becoming red while waving her hand.

"Your face says otherwise, you have a thing for wild girls huh?", 

"What are you talking about! I would never like a type like that", Wendy sighed. 

"Wannie! 6 o'clock", Joy blurted eyes widening.

"Huh?What are you talking about?" she saw Joy pointing her lips from her behind. She turned and saw Irene and Seulgi with 2 pretty girls from the other table. She mentally cursed when Irene's eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter