CH 2

Wonder If You Feel The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Wannie where the are you? There are so many students at the school gate! I swear, if I get late for my department's orientation I'll be blaming you!" Her beloved best friend since senior high shouted at her  from the phone for the third time this morning.

"Calm down Joy, I'm almost at the school, I just got off the bus, I'm walking right now,- wait is that you with a red hair? You traitor?!" Wendy hunged up when she saw the tall chick standing from the sides of the school's main gate.

"Wannieeeee finally!!! " the red hair welcomed her with a hug.

"What happened to not going to dye your hair because you sympathize my hair from turning to black again huh?" Wendy whined when she pulled out of the hug.

"It was a good color darling, besides I want to look cool and intimidating on the first day, maybe attract some college boys hehe" Sooyoung reasoned feeling herself and her hair.

Dear God, what have you done to my bestfriend Wendy put on a sour face which made Joy laugh.

"Just kidding hahaha, you're too easy to fool but seriously I want to be cool for the first day and you-" Joy took a moment and observed her bestfriend's appearance who was wearing a white shirt, garrison belt and jeans sporting a slick low bun. "look like your ready to serve the army" she said flatly making Wendy's eyes roll.

"It's a requirement okay? Besides this is my dream and I'm happy I got in" 

"Okay okay I get it, and I'm happy for your you, now let's get in!"

Their hurried inside and find their department. To Wendy's horror, she was already late seeing students with same attire as her are already lined up at the field with the same man on the front of them. 

. She's a dead meat.

"Last call! All first year, FORM!" A uniformed student shouted making Wendy run towards the end of the line praying she'll not get caught. 

"Miss, please make your postur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter