CH 4

Wonder If You Feel The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's body was becoming used to the daily trainings for the annual welcome rites for freshmen of Law Enforcement Administration department. Other seniors and her peers noticed how tough her body is becoming and her firm stance and command are becoming known too. It flattered her knowing that her hardwork is being recognized. 

They currently are in a 20 minutes break from doing exhausting command stances making Wendy mad thirsty so she went to find an available drinking faucet. 

"Nice performance there buddy Wendy Son", a soft voice from Wendy's behind suddenly spoke. She almost choke from the water knowing who the owner of that voice is.

Buddy Bae.

"Easy there, you okay?", she felt a hands patting her back.

'Oh h-hi, t-thanks I guess?", Wendy nervously said because of the presence of the beauty behind her.

"I'm Irene Bae, by the way nice to meet you buddy", she offered her hand to Wendy who quickly took her hand. 

Weird. Soft hands for a tough girl.

"Nice to meet you too, I hope you don't mind me asking but h-how did you know my name?I mean we're not even in the same platoon?"

Irene just released a small giggle.

"Ever since you came late on the first day with a bad posture, I kinda want to be friends with you, so I asked buddy Kim about your name, I feel like you and I have the same vibe", she said looking Wendy in the eyes. 

She wants to be friends with me huh?

It must be something in Wendy's eyes because the way Irene talk while combing her short hair with eyes focused on her while sweat glands dripped at the sides of her milky white skin is so attractive.

Suddenly she went deaf for a moment. Everything in slow-motion. 

Is this how she sways people around her?

"So, what do you say bud? Wanna be friends?"

Silence.

Are you sure you're okay? You're kinda out of it", Irene worriedly asked which made her went back to reality. She placed her arms on Wendy's shoulders making her startle a bit. 

"Y-yeah sure buddy, that's sounds fine", she replied back releasing an awkward laugh.

"That's great! So see you around yeah?", Irene began to walk away. Wendy was about to reply back but the latter walked fast so she just went back to her business.

 

 

"I see you already made friends with the infamous Bae huh", Yeri whispered with an teasing smile. They're currently in formation performing a planking exercise.

"Yeah and she told me that she asked you about my name", she glared as she whispered back. This damn exercise is making her back sore and a bit cranky. 

"About that hehe, I'm sorry, I should have asked you first before giving her your name" Yeri gave her an apologetic smile.

"It's okay I mean-"

"PEOPLE AT THE BACK! ONE MORE NOISE AND ALL OF YOU WILL START BACK TO ONE!"

Wendy felt chills in her bones. They almost got caught and that's the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter