chap 9

You're my bestie.

 

Key's POV:

 

I know Hyung must felt bad. But I don't blame him, I was a little nosy though. 

'Its okay, hyung. You don't have to apologize.' I reassured him.

'I don't know why you keep her photo for, but I want to let you know that she already had someone she love.'

Onew looked away and walked out to the balcony.

I followed him out.

'I know, Key... I know..' Onew sighed.

'I don't know why, but when I think of her, my heart starts to pump faster, when I got near her, i get sweaty palms. When I see her smiling to me, I felt like my world is bursting fireworks.' Onew smiled as he says.

'Even though I just met her, but it feels like I've met her for life.' 

I look at Onew hyung,

'Hyung.. I don't want you to get hurt.' I put my hands on his shoulder.

'She already likes Jonghyun hyung for so many years. How can she come to you?' 

 

Onew let go of my hands and looked up in the sky.

'That's why... I could only look at her when she's far away, yet so near to my heart.' 

'Its late, get to sleep Kibum.' 

Onew walked away, leaving me standing alone.

 

Hyung... Mian... But I love her too...

 

 

Your POV:

 

Everyone was sweating and panting. I sat there in the hot and stuffy practice room.

Ah~ It suffocates me.

I secretly took videos of Shinee dancing and singing, especially zooming into Jonghyun when its his turn to sing.

Wow~ So Oppa can be so charming when he sings!

As I continue taking video shots of them, a figure suddenly popped out into my screen.

 

TSK! Who's that blocking my way?!

I looked away from my screen, and found a girl standing in front of me, waving enthusiastically to Shinee.

 

'Annyeong Shinee Oppas~' She sang.

 

 

JongHyun's POV:

 

One and two and three and four and restart...

We were all concentrating on our dance for our debut stage until a young girl popped out in front of me.

 

'Annyeong Shinee Oppas~' She sang.

Oh? Its Sekyung!

Sekyung's ex manager is now working for Shinee, hence I get to know her due to Manager hyung's help.

Tsk~ She's cute and hot! Totally my type!

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

'Visit you of course!' Sekyung cheered, as she took out a small hanky.

'Omo Oppa~ You're sweating a lot! Here, let me help you...'

 

 

Key POV:

 

I could totally see Jjong's eyes glued to sekyung.

She has been visiting us even before _____ came, and kept doing lovey dovey stuff with Jjong.

 

At the corner of my eye, I could see ________ sitting there, completely shocked. Her facial expression became duller as she bit her lower lips.

 

Knowing that it'll hurt her heart if she continues seeing the two of them together, I went forward to ______.

'_____ah, want to follow me to get some drinks for the members?' I asked, tugging the corner of her sleeves.

'hmm? oh.. okay...'

 

Your POV:

 

As I followed Key to the convenient shop to purchase drinks, my mind kept thinking of Sekyung and Jonghyun.

Are they dating? Why hasn't Jonghyun tell me anything?

'_____ah... ______?' Key called my name.

'huh?' I shook out of my daydream and looked at Key.

'Yah, are you that hot? You stood with the refrigerator door open for at most 2 minutes already!' Key told me off.

I didn't even realize I was standing there for so long.

I grabbed a bottle of mineral water and headed to the cashier with Key.

 

There was silence as we walk back to the HQ. 

'____ah...' Key started off the topic.

'hmm?' 

 

'.... Are you okay?'  Key asked.

I shook my head, 'I'm fine. Nothing's wrong..' I forced an awkward smile towards him.

He pat my head.

'Yah, I totally caught you. You're thinking of Sekyung and JongHyun hyung.. Right?'

 

She kept her silence since I hit the bulls eye. 

 

'They are just friends, right?' ____ mumbled.

'mmm. Should be. Sekyung has been visiting us for half a year now. She's really close with JongHyun hyung....'

Oops, I said the wrong thing.

I glanced at _____, looking even duller than usual.

'But...' I continued.

'JongHyun shouldn't be interested in her... He would have told us, or you.. Right?' 

 

___ nodded in agreement. 

'Oppa...' _____ mumbled.

'Don't tell anyone about me having a crush on jjong oppa, alright?'

 

I nodded in agreement, and the silence came on again as we head back to the HQ.

 

Your POV:

 

'Oppas~ I've bought some drinks....'

I said as I opened the door.

No one was there except for JongHyun oppa... And Sekyung, who was being carried on Jonghyun's back.

Key came right in after me and was shocked to see the scenario.

JongHyun quickly put Sekyung down and there was silence in the room.

 

'The rest went upstairs to take a rest...' JongHyun mumbled to me.

'Oh... Then I'll go upstairs to find them then...' I replied.

'And before I go...' I opened up the plastic bag and search for JongHyun's favorite drink.

'Ah.. Its okay, Sekyung bought me one already.' JongHyun said, waving the exact drink that I bought for him.

 

'oh.. okay, I'll go up then...' I mumbled, and walked out of the room, with Key following behind me.

 

'______ ah... _______!' Key stopped me from rushing up the stairs.

 

 

 

JongHyun's POV:

'Ah~ I'm so hot! hyung, lets go to the resting room. It has cooler air con there...' Taemin pleaded Onew.

'Arasso. Lets go.' Onew said.

As everybody went out, I stood in the practice room, ready to practice more.

Beside me was Sekyung, looking at me with her big black eyes.

'OPPA~' Sekyung said in her sweet and mesmerizing voice.

'Why aren't you going up? Aren't you tired?' 

I smiled and looked at her.

'Nah, wanna practice more.' 

'Hmmm. But I'm bored... Entertain me...' Sekyung whined.

'Sekyung ah...' I looked at her again.

She pouted and gave me a puppy look that no one can say no to.

'I surrender...' I said.

'HAHAHA!' Sekyung laughed, as she started running around.

'Oppa! Catch me if you can!' She shouted.

I laughed and entertained her.

'Watch out! Here I come!' 

I could easily catch Sekyung in this small practice room.

'Hah! Caught you!' I said, as I tagged her.

As I thought the game has ended, Sekyung suddenly shouted.

'MY TURN!' 

She quickly caught me and wrapped her arms on my neck.

I spun her behind and carried her up, and ran around the room, like entertaining a kid. But I was enjoying it.

As we were playing, _____ and Key came in.

Oppas~ I've bought some drinks....'

She stood rooted to the ground, starring at Sekyung and I.

I quickly put Sekyung down, avoiding the embarrassment, I told ____ that the rest were upstairs.

 

'Oh... Okay... I'll go up then..' She mumbled and went out of the room.

'Oppa, who's that?' Sekyung ask, as she twirls her hair into a bun.

'My house keeper.' I simply replied.

House keeper? Did I just say that? 

 

 

Key's POV:

 

'_____ah..._________!' I held onto ____'s arm, preventing her from going any further.

I turned her around, and found her weeping.

Tears start rolling down her cheeks, and she kept sniffing to stop herself from crying.

'I'm... I'm okay...' She tried to comfort herself.

'They... They're just close....close friends... Nothing wrong with that...' She mumbled to herself.

My heart broke when she started weeping. 

'_____ ah...' I said, as I pulled her into my arms.

She dropped her bag of drinks and cried in my embrace.

 

Your POV:

 

Why is my heart aching so badly?

They're just playing around... But... Jonghyun oppa doesn't play this way with me when I'm with him...

I've never felt this way about JongHyun at all.

I only missed him, and yearned for his smiles..

I've never fallen in love with others before.

Just JongHyun, he was my first crush...

My body suddenly felt very weak.

As I was about to collapse, Key hugged me tightly and patted my head.

I lay into his embrace, and cried harder.

I didn't know loving someone can be feeling like this... It feels like hell for me.

 

'Shhh~ Go wash your face...' Key hushed me.

'Don't want to worry the boys, would you?' He let go of me.

I looked down.

'mian.. Have to let you see me like this..'

Key chuckled.

'Ya.. Copyrighted stuff! You just took my line, didn't you!' 

I laughed a little, amused by Key's words.

He picked up the bag of drinks and shooed me to the washroom, as he walked upstairs to meet the others.

 

 

Key's POV:

 

As I walked up the stairs, Onew suddenly popped out of nowhere.

'Yah... Hyung! You scared me!' I yelled.

'What happened to her?' Onew asked, with his concerning eyes.

'Nothing.' I said, and passed him a drink.

'_____ bought it. Have one.' I said, and attempted to walk past him.

He held my arm, stopping me from escaping his question.

'Tell me.' 

'Why should I?' I turned around looking at Onew.

'You should know why. I care for her.' Onew replied.

'Okay.. She cried because herpet rabbit she adopted 10years ago found another owner and dumped her. Understood now?' I said.

'Huh? Rabbit? She has a rabbit?' Onew asked.

 

Amused by Onew's question, I walked away, chuckling. 

'Ya~ Really??!!' Onew yelled across the corridor, still believing that ____ cried due to a rabbit.

 

Well, that rabbit was JongHyun Hyung.. Of course...