Chapter VII

Someday We'll Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

 

A few weeks already passed being married they already know a few things about each other and discover that they both had almost the same hobby and the likes. Maybe that's why on the first few weeks of them being married the two of them clicked immediately. They would basically spend their free time inside the manor playing video games or playing with Kkumhan as the kid always come to play with them. They both love to assemble lego which became their night ritual as Jeongyeon would buy a large lego set for them to build within 3 - 5 days. Seungyeon notice how the two of them grew closer with just a few months of them living together. And as promised by Seungyeon Mina's stepdad's debt were already paid off with cash with extra to make Daiki Shio stopped pestering Mina as he already doesn't have any reason to do so. But unknown to them Daiki Shio doesn't want cash but want Mina as what he and -- -- (Mina's stepdad) agreed upon their contract that he is willing to let him borrow a great amount of cash in exchange he can have his step daughter who took Daiki's attention and basically fell in love with her. "Boss 500,000 yen from Myoui Mina" one of his henchman said handing him the briefcase with the case with a letter written under Mina's name as Daiki took the letter 'As promised the remaining balance -Myoui Mina' Daiki didn't want the cash and crumple the letter and throw it "Look for her I will not loose my bride" Daiki commanded as his henchman bowed and look for the latter. "No one is allowed to have you. You are mine and mine alone" Daiki said while looking at Mina's picture.

 

While Mina still went to work at the café as what she requested as she mentioned even if all of her debt is already paid she still have to earn a few income to make a living so she can also buy things she wanted. And they both went to their own work while Jeongyeon would always drop her to the café and even pick her up. "How was your honeymoon Minari?" Momo asked "It was fun" Mina replied while Momo and Sana gave her a teasing look "It's fun~" Sana said making Mina caught off guard almost choking from her drink "How many times?" Sana asked intrigued on what she means by 'It was fun' "G-geugae anira" (It's not what you think) Mina said waiving her hands and eventually gave up "No need to be shy about it you're married anyway" Momo said while also relaxing on her break. "Right so no need to feel bashful about it and tell us every detail" Sana said making Momo snapped her head towards her direction "Arasso maybe not all the details" Sana said then Mina said "Seungyeon unnie booked us a flight to Okinawa staying on her cabin for a few weeks basically eating, playing, and having fun. We went island hopping, campfire, and spent the night walking at the seaside." "So nothing happen?" Sana asked intrigued "What would happen anyway?" Mina asked innocently and realize what she meant "We haven't talk about that since we'll we're still focused on our career and having a family will be a big step for the both of us for now we're enjoying the things together before making our own family" Mina said Sana nod agreeing to what she said then after their break they went to work and just like always their café is booming from their very own visuals they offer from Momo being the cashier, Mina and Sana being barista. After her shift Jeongyeon always pick her up in her work and would sometimes join Mina in doing grocery shopping. As the latter also enjoy doing chores with Mina. Since its a Saturday its grocery shopping day. Mina was the one in charge checking the pantry for all the things they run out to through the whole week and since its a Saturday Jeongyeon showed up with Kkumhan with her. "Unnie~" Mina heard the little girls voice from a far and basically running towards her. Mina smile and welcome the little girl when Dohyeon is busy in the hospital Jeongyeon or either Seungyeon will babysit the little girl and the two has always been the closest to the little girl and that makes Dohyeon's heart at ease knowing that Kkumhan is much safer in Seungyeon or Jeongyeon's care than on the hospital roaming around. "Annyeong Kkumhan-ah" Mina greeted and welcome the little girl with a big hug. As Mina eventually carry the little girl while Jeongyeon catch up "How was your day?" Jeongyeon asked while welcome with Mina's smile and a giggling Kkumhan "It was fun" Mina replied along with Momo and Sana on the side also waiting for Dahyun "Sooner or later Kkumhan will probably look like both of you two" Sana teased Jeongyeon grin and replied "I don't see any wrong with that" causing all of them to giggle "No Kkumhan will always look like my Appa" the little girl replied pouting "Of course Kkumhan looks like Appa" Jeongyeon said as the little girl grin "Dohyeon oppa did raise you well Kkumhan-ah" Jeongyeon said while patting the little girl's head. And as if on cue Dahyun arrived then went next to Sana and side hug her kissing her temple. Kkumhan lean in to Mina and whisper but well the little girl's whisper isn't whisper at all "Mina unnie you didn't kiss Jeongyeon unnie" making both Jeongyeon and Mina flustered leaving Mina a blushing mess Jeongyeon lean in and gave Mina a kiss in her temple causing the little girl to smile widely. "Please hold your horses and respect your single friend" Momo reminded causing all of them to chuckle "Oh please I know Nayeon is already smitten on you. Just woman up and confess already besides its already written all over your face" Sana said "Arasso arasso I'll get there" Momo replied leaving all of them smile. "We'll get going" Sana said and held Dahyun's hands "Keep safe" Mina and Jeongyeon said in unison as Jeongyeon took Mina's hand and walk towards the car. "Kkumhan-ah we needed to do grocery shopping first arachi" as the little girl nod Jeongyeon open the car door for her while Mina let her seat on the car seat as she fasten her seatbelt. After she make sure that Kkumhan is safely seated on the car seat she went on the passenger seat and fasten her seatbelt "Let's go?" Jeongyeon asked Mina nodded along with Kkumhan who excitedly shouts "Let's go!" they all giggle and went to the nearest mall to do some grocery shopping and well shopping basically. Since Dohyeon will be stuck inside the hospital for a week Kkumhan will be in Jeongyeon and Mina's care for a whole week as Seungyeon is also busy with the company as she insisted for Jeongyeon to take a little break the latter agreed but only for a week now its their first day as a practice parents as to what Dohyeon said. So they'll be needing a few baby supply for Kkumhan. After a 40 min drive they finally arrive to the nearest mall.

 

Jeongyeon stepped out the car first and open the car door for Mina while smiling widely Mina giggle and took the latter's hand as Jeongyeon went to a giggling Kkumhan doing her grabby hands. After she took off her seatbelt she took Kkumhan and carried her when the little girl squirm and wanted to be put down. Jeongyeon giggle and put her down Kkumhan might be energetic but she's the type of kid who knows her way of home. Sure kids like to explore but letting them explore while your following them will only result to them not wanting to go home at all so Dohyeon let her walk around in somewhere he can still monitor what she's doing but never did follow her on her little adventures. Kkumhan took Mina's and Jeongyeon's hand as they all walk inside the mall. They first did the shopping for some of the baby stuff such as few diapers, a few milk formula, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter