Chapter VI

Someday We'll Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

The two of them eventually fell asleep maybe after 2 am as Mina woke up 6 in the morning preparing breakfast for the both of them. Toasting some bread and frying some bacon and eggs. While she prepare a glass of milk and as if on cue Jeongyeon woke up with the smell of fried bacon and eggs. She look around and woke up alone in bed she walk towards the kitchen and saw Mina pouring a glass of milk. "Good Morning" Jeongyeon greeted and added "You woke up early" "This is how wife should wake up" Mina commented Jeongyeon paused and replied "You don't need to do that. I needed a wife not a servant, Partner usually do things alternately and sometimes together" and sip a glass of milk "Don't pressure yourself too much with household chores we'll do it together or if your still awkward around me we'll do it alternately hmm" Jeongyeon added Mina nod and smile. She always thought being somebody's wife is another word for a servant who will take care and do almost all the household chores. Now she wonder why would she want to marry someone if that is not her main reason to have a wife. She always witness how her Mom serve his step-dad like some sort of a king she never witness how her real dad was with her Mom so her entire life she thought marrying someone is like being that someone's nanny slash servant. "Ja~ since you cooked breakfast I'll be the one who will wash the dishes and cook lunch then we'll switch for dinner arachi?" Jeongyeon added "Don't worry once we're back in the manor you don't have to worry so much about household chores imo will be the one who will do it they all been doing that for the past 15 years" she said. Mina nodded and thought 'I guess there is another reason why you want to marry if not finding someone who will take care of her, could it be that she wants to have her own family?' "Ja! let's eat" Jeongyeon said as they said in unison "Thank you for the meal" as they munch their breakfast together. "Ahh! right all of the guest will be leaving later since their flight will be later at 5pm back to Seoul" Jeongyeon said "And we'll be left here as Seungyeon unnie will be the one who already asked one of her pilot friend to come pick us up by tomorrow" Jeongyeon said.

 

After breakfast Jeongyeon wash the dishes as Mina help her dry the dishes. "Anything else to do in mind?" Jeongyeon asked while wiping her hands dry. "Should we go and walk around?" Mina suggested "Sure" as they both walk around the area. They walk around the resort and visit every nook and cranny of it. Jeongyeon and Mina walk around the area while telling Mina every part of the resort. "Chaeyoungie was the one who planned this whole resort all the interior design with the whole resort's façade she's the one who made this thing happen" Jeongyeon said "She's talented right" she added as Mina nodded amaze how a single mind manage to imagine and make this whole resort a reality. After showing the whole resort to Mina they went back to their suite and rest for a while as Mina walk towards the kitchen and prepare dinner as they arrive in the suite at exactly 6 pm almost time for dinner. Since they both agreed to do household chores alternately or sometime together Jeongyeon helped Mina do their dinner. Mina prepared a bean sprout soup with a few grilled boar meat. After which they eat dinner together munching the freshly grilled pork meat and boar meat. "I didn't know you can cook Korean food" Jeongyeon said while sipping the bean sprout soup. "You like it?" Mina asked Jeongyeon nodded while humming. "It's absolutely amazing" Jeongyeon commented then sip it on the bowl itself finishing the whole bowl of soup. "Do you still want more?" Mina asked Jeongyeon just nodded and gave Mina her bowl as Mina smiled and gave her some more of the soup. As the latter sip the soup with gusto. After their dinner Jeongyeon was the one who wash the dishes while Mina just look around the suite and heard Jeongyeon said in the kitchen "Go on play I'll join you in a minute" Mina smile and the PS4 in their suite as she started playing. The two spend their 1st day as a married couple by playing and just get to know each other more. They always eat together or sometimes cook together. After playing they open some of the wedding gifts they received as Seungyeon advice them to open it before they shipped it back to the manor in Korea. They received a few appliances, some gave them a new car as a wedding gift, and a few series of things that are useful inside the house. And the real challenge starts, when night comes a large wave of awkwardness came crashing in. To the point that both of them lay awake at night. "I lived in Japan for 6 years when I was a kid maybe in middle school and went back to Korea" Jeongyeon said breaking the ice. "Really" Mina asked "Ohh That's why Seungyeon and I know a few languages from traveling from one country to another cause you know business" Jeongyeon said as he turn to face Mina while the latter follow and now facing each other. "So don't hesitate to tell me anything I can understand both Hanguk and Nihonggo" she reassured. "Okay" Mina said nodding. "But I like how fluent you are in Hanguk" Jeongyeon complimented "I thought you're Korean for a moment" she added making Mina giggle "Let's sleep, Good night Mina-ssi" Jeongyeon added. "Jalja Jeongyeon unnie" Mina said making the latter smile as they both fell asleep.

 

The morning came as Jeongyeon was the one who made the breakfast for the both of them. She specially made a Japanese themed breakfast. Smiling widely as she prepare a freshly grilled salmon, miso soup, a few side dishes with some egg roll and a few stir veggies and some are pickled veggies, and a warm bowl of home cook rice. As she prepared a soy sauce on the side for the salmon. And as if on cue Mina finally woke up with the smell of the freshly grilled salmon. "Morning" Mina said and went directly to the dining table "Ohh Morning Mina-ssi" Jeongyeon greeted back. "Let's eat" she added and placing a hot cup of coffee on table. "Thank you" Mina mouthed as they both said in unison "Thank you for the meal" and munch their breakfast "Don't you like coffee?" Mina asked. Jeongyeon smile and replied "Nope I like tea a lot, or sometimes milk or milk choco" as she raise her cup of tea making Mina giggle. And they both continue to eat their breakfast. "It's delicious, the grilled salmon" Mina commented. "Of course I was the one who cooked it" Jeongyeon said confidently making Mina giggle. After breakfast Mina was the one who volunteer to wash the dishes while Jeongyeon is the one who pack their stuff since in about 2 hours they'll be leaving to fly to Okinawa. After Mina is done with washing the dishes Jeongyeon is already done packing their stuff including the stuff they'll be shipping back to the manor. "I guess your already done packing" Mina said "Hmm, rest for a bit. Seungyeon unnie said the plane will be here after a couple of hours" Jeongyeon said. While laying on the sofa and playing video game. "Let's play for a while" Jeongyeon said and handed her the controller as they play for a little while. After playing a few minutes Jeongyeon received a message that the plane will be arriving soon. "Oh! Plane will be here any minute now" Jeongyeon said Mina nodded as they both get ready to leave. "Ka ja?" (Let's go?) Jeongyeon asked and asked some of the resort personnel to take their luggage with them. As they went to the large yard of the resort where they saw the private plane is already waiting for them with the pilot personally welcome them. "Good morning Ms Yoo" the pilot greeted and bow to them "Let's get going" he added and escorted them inside the private pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter