Chapter VIII

Someday We'll Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

 

As time passed by Mina would still deny the fact that they got a lot closer. They would sleep together when Kkumhan is with them and would rarely sleep separately. Since Kkumhan is with her Dad she slept on her room just right beside Jeongyeon's room. When she was surprised to see Seungyeon frantically going inside Jeongyeon's room and clearly heard her locked the door. She brushed it off and went to the kitchen and prepare their breakfast she made extra for Seungyeon. After she is done she went to Jeongyeon's room and knocked on the door and tried to open the door and surprisingly it is open she steps inside and found no one she's weirded out as she was sure that she saw Seungyeon on Jeongyeon's bed when she steps outside the room she saw Ahjumma. "Where is Jeongyeon?" she asked Ajumma brushed it off and said "She had an emergency meeting with Seungyeon" the latter replied she nodded and invite Ahjumma for breakfast. They both had breakfast and after which Ahjumma volunteer to wash the dishes. Night time came and Jeongyeon still hasn't gone home. When she received a text from the latter telling her she'll be coming home late for work Mina breathe in relief receiving an update from Jeongyeon. But somehow she still feel uneasy not sure why she just brush it off and prepare to sleep. She's always been a light sleeper so when the door on the room beside her creek open she went to check and saw Jeongyeon the latter smile and went to her wife "Mian if I woke you up" Jeongyeon whispered Mina shook her head and replied "Did you eat already?" she ask was about to head to the kitchen when Jeongyeon stop her and replied "I already ate in the office don't worry" then kiss Mina's forehead and bid good night and went to her room leaving a stunned Mina.

 

Morning came and Mina saw Jeongyeon on the kitchen preparing breakfast. "Morning" Jeongyeon greeted Mina smile and also greet her a good morning. "Ahjumma left for personal errand so we're all alone in the manor" Jeongyeon added Mina nod and help her with the breakfast while she prepare the tea. Then settle on the dining table and said in unison "Thank you for the meal" as they ate breakfast with gusto. After eating breakfast they both prepared for their work. Jeongyeon would always drive Mina to the café unknown to them Mina has been stalked by Daiki Shio after he fly to Korea in search for his supposed bride. Looking at the distance he finally found her on the café she work at took "Finally my bride wait a little bit I'll bring you home" he said in his native Japanese dialect. "Bring her with us we'll fly back to Japan tomorrow before dawn" he instructed his men as he drove to his warehouse in Seoul. Jeongyeon would always visit Mina in the café as she would pick her up after work. Mina smile seeing Jeongyeon on the café entrance waiving her hands she went to her on the counter and order her usual drink an Iced cold Americano. Mina smile and prepare her drink she went to her usual spot inside. "My shift will end after a couple of minutes" Mina said and sat in front of Jeongyeon "Ah right which reminds me we'll be needing to do the groceries since Ahjumma will be out for almost few days" Jeongyeon said Mina nod as she also enjoys doing groceries. After her shift they went to the mall to do some groceries "Where is Kkumhan by the way?" Mina ask Jeongyeon replied with "She with unnie now since she is scheduled for a dentist appointment" as she drove off to the mall and finally did the groceries after they do they ate on a small store nearby the mall the Halmeoni that Jeongyeon knew since she was a teenager.

 

"Jeongyeon-ah Mina-yah" Halmeoni called them and hug them tightly "One Jajjangmyeon and one Jjamppong" Jeongyeon said Halmeoni nod and replied "I'll go prepare your meal the side dishes will be out shortly" she added the two nod and went to an empty seat. Its already dark as to why they are the only customer left. "Halmeoni known you so well" Mina said Jeongyeon smile and replied "Of course she was technically my own Grandma when we lost grandma" "And we both lost something special her only granddaughter died almost 9 years ago same goes with my grandma" she added Mina apologies when Jeongyeon replied its nothing as she is happy she met Halmeoni. After their dinner at the store Halmeoni walk them to their car as she already closed the shop she live nearby that is why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter