Chapter V

Someday We'll Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

 

The night came where both of their family will meet for a dinner the day before the wedding. Mina, Momo, and Sana with Dahyun went to the Yoo Manor. Dahyun recognize the manor right after they park and asked "Your Yoo Jeongyeon's fiancé?" Dahyun asked shocked Mina on the other hand nod "I'm happy that she finally found you" Dahyun breath out that only Sana heard she asked her why as Dahyun smile and just shrugged it off. "Let's go" Mina said and went inside the Manor who we're welcome with one of the Yoo's maid "Welcome" she said bowing as she guide them towards the dining area. Jeongyeon was shocked meeting Dahyun with Mina "Unnie" Dahyun called Jeongyeon smile and welcome the other woman with a hug. "Dub! so nice to see you" Jeongyeon said hugging Dahyun "She must be Sana" she added knowing the woman who took one of her best friends' heart. "Yoo Jeongyeon nice to finally meet you Minatozaki Sana" Jeongyeon said and initiating for a hand shake as Sana bow and accept the hand shake. To avoid any unnecessary question Mina walk and went beside Jeongyeon to make them think they're really in a relationship. Jeongyeon saw Mina on her right and instinctively wrap her arms around her waist. They already talk about it "Acting like a couple in public" is one of the things they agreed upon doing inside the marriage well minus the sleeping together in one room. "Nice to finally meet you two, Momo-ssi Sana-ssi" Jeongyeon added and bowed. The two of them already told each other some of the people who are close and holds a special place to their heart. Mina already know Seungyeon Jeongyeon's only family member, one of her few best of friends Jihyo her bestfriend slash secretary who took the job as her secretary after the death of her parents, Dahyun who become her support system after her parents' death, Chaeyoung her closes approximation to a little sister from another mother, Tzuyu oneof her tsundere best friend, and lastly Nayeon her best friend since diaper days who's been with her for more than 3 decades. On the other hand Mina already mentioned that there are only 2 person who she holds dearly Momo who became her big sister in Japan after her parents died, and Sana who become her Mom and Dad at the same time who took care of both Momo and Mina. "Minari never missed to include you two in her every story" Jeongyeon added. "I'm sure she did" Sana said "Ah right before I forgot, my older sister Yoo Seungyeon" Jeongyeon introduced her sister to everyone as the latter bow "Let's go, the food is getting cold" Seungyeon said as the maid usher them inside to the dining area. Seungyeon sat at the edge of the dining table while Mina and Jeongyeon was on her right side infront of Momo, Sana, and Dahyun while Jihyo sat next to Jeongyeon. Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu didn't make it since they're all busy with work. "Please enjoy your meal" the Yoo's chef said while he present the meals "For appetizer butternut squash ravioli rosemary butter, for salad baby kale greens asian pear grapes, candied walnuts gorgonzola honey vinaigrette, for our main course white bean puree balsamic glazed lamb chops, and lastly for dessert honey yogurt panna cotta blood orange sauce." he said "We'll sure is" Jeongyeon said and bow as they all clasp their hand together "Thank you for the meal" they all said in unison as they munch their dinner together. "Don't be afraid to call us if you need anything" one of their maid said and sat on the other side of the table Mina look at the maids as they eat together with them. Jeongyeon look at her and asked "You okay?" Mina nod and just find it fascinating that they eat with their maids the latter smile and continue to eat dinner. After dinner they had a little chitchat about the upcoming wedding tomorrow. "You two just have to wait till tomorrow and you can sleep with each other" Sana said Jeongyeon smile and said "Yeah I know it's upsetting but I just have to wait a little time to be with her forever" while placing her arms around Mina's waist Momo and Sana smile as Dahyun grin widely. "Don't worry, one of our driver will drive you all home safely" Seungyeon said as they made their way to the driveway "No there's no need for that I brought my car with me" Dahyun said Seungyeon just nod as they arrive at the driveway where Dahyun's car parked. Jeongyeon pull Mina and kiss her temple and said "Text me once you got home hmm?" Mina nod and stepped inside the car waiving goodbye "See you soonest" Jeongyeon said.

 

The day of the wedding finally came Friday, April 13th 20XX. Will be held in one of the Yoo's resort in Jeju. The two are only separated by a few meters as Jihyo insist that they should see each other a day before the wedding and thus the couple had separate rooms with their families Jeongyeon woke up with a smile on her face. "Finally" she breath out and sat down check her phone and saw a few text of congratualations from her family and friends. She smile and heard a knock "Jeongyeon-ah" she heard her sister called she response with a hummed as Seungyeon stepped inside the room. "Feeling good?" Seungyeon asked Jeongyeon smiled and nod "Never been better" she replied Seungyeon smile and said "That's good. Just tell me if you feel something. Don't worry Dohyeon oppa will attend the wedding" "Unnie relax, I'll be fine trust me hmm" Jeongyeon reassured her older sister Seungyeon nod and hug her sister "I'm happy for you Jeongyeon-ah" let go of the hug and added "I'll be on the other side of the manor so you two can have some alone time after the wedding" "You know we won't do that I mean I already push this wedding to her I'm not asking her to love me. I just want to experience being married to the woman I love the most. Thank you for making that happen unnie" Jeongyeon said Seungyeon gave her little sister a sad smile she know she push this idea to hard to Mina to the point of bribing her just to accept the deal. She feel sorry for her sister and the situation she smile and an idea pop into her head 'I should really arrange a honeymoon for the both of them' she thought smiling and said "Arasso I should get going. I still need a lot of things to do. Congrats Jeongyeonnie" Seungyeon said ruffling Jeongyeon's hair. As she stepped out of the room. Jeongyeon went to her bathroom and prepare herself for her big day.

 

Mina on the other hand woke up somewhat anxious while staring at the last text from Jeongyeon 'I know I shocked you yesterday with the kiss don't worry the last time I'll kiss you will be on our wedding and that's the last, I won't push you for so much skin ship unless we're on public, Jinjja mianhada" (I'm really sorry) Jeongyeon texted 'Kiss...' Mina thought when her thoughts we're interrupted with a knock "Mina-yah breakfast is ready" she heard Momo's voice she replied with a short hummed and stepped out of her room and saw Momo already sitting on the dining table. "Wah~~ Mina-yah Nayeon is Jeongyeon's childhood friend" Momo said as Mina sat down on the table as they clasp their hands together and said "Thank you for the meal" and munch their "Yeah she told me that maybe that's why she's been eyeing on you maybe Nayeon already mentioned you to some of her friends" Mina said. That causes Momo to almost choke up to what she's eating "You really think so?" Momo asked Mina smirked and nod "Momoring Nayeon adore you trust me" she said reassuring her. Momo sigh and replied with "I really hope so" as Mina put her hand on top of Momo's hand. "Don't worry too much hmmm.. if you are meant to be together the whole universe will definitely cross both of your paths with the invisible thread" she said Momo smile and nod "Is that how you and Jeongyeon got together? With the invisible thread" Momo asked which caught Mina off guard and replied with a nod "You two seems so private to the point that even I thought you're single" Momo added "I'm happy for you Mina. Don't hesitate to tell me if that woman did something to you I won't hesitate to punch that woman in the guts" Momo said munching her food Mina smile and replied "I hardly believe she would do something to me" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter