It Takes Two to Tango

With This Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul stared at the woman across the table adoringly. Kim Yongsun is talking nonstop about things that she finds fascinating - from her client to how she wanted to get a dog someday and her plans of being the best auntie in the whole world. The different personas of Kim Yongsun fascinates her very much. She is utterly fascinated by her.

When she first met Yongsun, she was drawn in by her confidence and the way she carry herself with absolute certainty. She knows who she is, what she wants and how to get the things that she wants. Slowly she have come to understand why this woman is still single despite her beauty and intelligence.

She learned from her sister-in-law that Yongsun is a Harvard Business School graduate. And she just didn’t graduate, she was the magna laude of her batch. She is also the top investment banker in the firm their father currently owns, a company that Yongsun will run one day. Its actually rare to find a person in the financial world that doesn’t know Kim Yongsun.

With Yongsun's credibility, most men were intimidated by a woman like her. Some of them would downright feel insulted that a woman could be and is actually better than them. Then again, its not a secret that most men are misogynist and idiots.

For Moonbyul, only those who are secure about themselves would have the guts to approach Kim Yongsun. And thank God, she is very secure herself. She's just quite unsure on how the older woman would react if she will make her intentions known...

“Out of curiosity. Have you dated someone younger than you?” She asked Yongsun, trying to gauge her reactions.

The older woman just laughed. “Why do you ask? Is there anything you wanted to tell me?”

She flash a quick grin and responded, “No, nothing. I’m just curious.” Nothing yet… she thought.

Yongsun just shook her head. “How about you? Have you ever dated someone older?”

“No. But I am not against it. For me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.” Moonbyul eyed the other woman attentively.

Yongsun nodded. “True. I mean, I don’t understand why our society easily accepts an age-gap relationships where the man is older while they frown upon seeing a couple where the woman is older. Its absolutely ridiculous!”

“Some people believed that women have expiration dates.” Moonbyul added.

“Nonsense! I’d like my worth to not be measured by the number of eggs remaining in my ovaries, thank you very much.” Kim Yongsun pointed at her. “And while we are on the subject, neither it should be measured by the presence of a hymen.”

Moonbyul laughed. See? How could she not find Kim Yongsun fascinating?

“How about you, do you believe that us women have expiration dates?” Yongsun asked back.

“No, of course not. I don’t want to be judged based on my fertility as well.” Moonbyul responded with conviction.

“Know what? I’ve never considered it before bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter