Valentine's Day

With This Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Yongsun needs to let herself remember that she loves her job. She liked the challenge and actually enjoyed the pressure of being an investment banker. The job suits her too. She is responsible, organized, a little obsessive-compulsive, and driven… things that she needs to handle the demands and needs of her clients. But there are really days when certain clients are getting on her nerves and wanted to test her unlimited patience. Its unfortunate that today is THAT day. Yongsun internally sighed.

Kim Yongsun was seating across Mrs. Joo, a somewhat high profile personality who just recently underwent a messy divorce settlement from her politician husband. She was now rubbing her temple sensing the impending headache and at the same time, trying not to roll her eyes upon hearing yet again another demand from the woman. Mrs. Joo is one of those individuals who believed that she is the center of the universe. Well, to Yongsun's credit, she didnt know the extent of Mrs. Joo's narcissism until she had done her contract. Its too late for her to realize that she had taken a “” for a client.

“That’s what I want Yongsun. Be sure you are ready to deliver.” Mrs. Joo reiterated for the nth time, taking Yongsun out of her musing. The woman had said this before walking towards her door. 

“I will see what I can do Mrs. Joo.” Yongsun looked at the woman defiantly. 

The woman gasped and angrily snapped at her, “You don’t see what you can do Ms. Kim! You do! Your services should be worth the huge money I pay you!”

Yongsun couldn’t help but rolled her eyes hearing what the older woman have said. There is nothing special about the amount paid by Mrs. Joo because it is the standard price that she ing asked from all her clients. And no one had complained about her services because she delivers and all her clients know how good she is in her work. She will not be awarded as one of the top investment banker in Korea if her work doesnt warrant her reputation. 

When the woman finally got out of her office, Yongsun moaned as she lowered her forehead on the arm she had crossed over her desk.  

“Ms. Kim, you have a visitor.” The voice of her secretary snapped her from her respite. “Ms. Moon is here to see you ma’am.”

When she heard the name of her visitor, Yongsun smiled. She suddenly felt lighter, and that shifted back her happy mood.

Moon Byulyi or Moonbyul is the younger sister of the husband of her older sister. She and the younger woman first met each other a year ago, when Moonbyul went to her place to get the remaining things that her older sister left behind in their shared flat. After a few exchanges of pleasantries, the younger woman left  her flat to drive 4 hours to the newly-wed couple's new house in Busan, where they are currently based. When the younger woman came back after 2 days, she went to  see Yongsun again to bring the gifts from the newly wed couple.  From then on, they became good friends.

That was all for Yongsun, a friend. It didn’t matter that the young woman is hot. Byul is 26 and she is 32. She is her baby sister for Pete's sake, but why she thinks that she is hot. Yongsun is flabbergasted with the thoughts that crossed her mind just now. Besides, she is her brother in law’s younger sister, she was practically family.

Yongsun haven’t experienced dating people who were younger than her. She simply doesn't know how to be in an intimate relationship with a younger person. All her past boyfriends were older. And she doesn't have experience in dating women. Least of all, finding the younger woman, extremely appealing.

Yongsun was staring at the door when the young woman came in. She definitely didn’t look like a typical History Professor and she doesn’t even know how her students are able to concentrate during her lessons without being distracted by her looks. Her beauty is what you most expect to land in fashion magazines, she could be a model for God's sake, if she wants to. And her androgynous way of dressing appeals to all genders. Moonbyul is just utterly attractive. She is too good-looking to be a teacher that is how Yongsun concluded while staring at the woman who walks towards her with her usual gait.

Eventhough Moonbyul is a split image of her older brother, for Yongsun… she is hot. She couldn’t even think of other adjectives to describe her. She is just hot. But with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter