The Promise To The Brothers

After All These Years // Jung Yonghwa × Seohyun (Yongseo) AU ✨🌃💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2011
Seoul, South Korea
SM Entertainment HQ

Jung YongHwa fiddled with his fingers as he awkwardly looked around the fancy lounge and waited for his girlfriend.

The SM headquarters had become a frequent 'date' place for the lovers.

Considering, SM gave freedom to their artists in terms of dating. SeoHyun had felt her agency's headquarters was one of the safest place they could catch up and bond.

YongHwa sighed and politely smiled as the SM employees walked around clearly busy even with the darkness of the night sky.

'Oppa!!!'

Suddenly being snapped out of his trance, YongHwa's lips curved into a wide grin as he meets eyes with his favorite girl.

Immediately wrapping one arm on her waist, the male gently pecks the female's cheeks.

'Did you wait for too long? I'm so sorry,  Yoo Young Jin 선생님 (seonsaengnim) asked me to rerecord some of my parts.'

YongHwa shakes his head and sweetly SeoHyun's cheeks as a sign of reassurance.

'아니야 (Aniya).... I'm willing to wait a thousand years just for you.'

Before SeoHyun could even reply, a series of claps suddenly startles the couple and as YongHwa turned around with clear annoyance evident on his face, his smile immediately drops and he quickly let's SeoHyun go after seeing who the person was.

Behind them stood the 2 members of the mighty TVXQ. Some would consider them as one of the two out of the many of SeoHyun's older brothers in SM.


With a smirk on his face, the eldest of the 2, U-Know Yunho rubbed his hands as he scanned YongHwa from top to bottom with a slight threatening gaze.

YongHwa could swear, he felt like melting at that moment here and there.

TVXQ was one of the biggest sunbaes whom everyone respected due to their amazing achievements and music. YongHwa was intimidated.

Respectfully performing a 90° bow, YongHwa greeted his two sunbaes.

Breaking the silence, YunHo smiled at SeoHyun and asked in a sweet tone towards one of his favorite dongsaengs.

'SeoHyun-ie.... Care to introduce who this person is to your oppa's?'

Being her adorable and respectful self, SeoHyun smiles and nods at the elder male and latches her arms onto YongHwa.

'Yes!!! Oppa deul, this is YongHwa oppa.... As you all already know, his a member and the leader of CNBLUE plus he was my virtual husband a few months back.... And now, his----'

A bit shy and hesitant to introduce her first boyfriend to her elder brothers, SeoHyun bashfully smiles and continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter