How It All Started

After All These Years // Jung Yonghwa × Seohyun (Yongseo) AU ✨🌃💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2011
Seoul, South Korea
SNSD's Dorm

'And Cut!!!! That was a wrap, YongHwa ssi, SeoHyun ssi 수고했어요 (You did well)....'

As the staff all start to clear their cameras and equipments. YongHwa was left there standing with SeoHyun who still had her hands full.

The huge teddy bear was almost squishing her face out of his sight.

SeoHyun being the polite young lady had came back out to properly say her goodbye's and thank you's to the UGyeol (We Got Married) staff.

YongHwa smiles at his now former 'wife' and suddenly a thought pops into his mind.

Scanning around to see if there were any spies, he quickly grabs SeoHyun's arm and pulls her to a small alleyway just beside the SNSD dorm building.

'왜요 오빠 (WaeYo oppa)? Is there a problem?'

YongHwa looks down at her face and his heart almost bursts at the adorable and confused expression that looked up at his slightly taller figure.

Trying to compose himself, Jung YongHwa slaps his chest gently and internally motivates himself to speak.

As he looks back up, he immediately crosses eyes with SeoHyun's hazel brown orbs and as if something had enchanted him.... Jung YongHwa finally makes his first move.

Taking the pink guitar and teddy bear out of her hands and setting it all down beside them, the male takes both of her hands in his and gently squeezes them for reassurance.

Eventually, he breaks the silence and starts speaking in his signature low and charismatic tone.

'SeoHyun ah.... I couldn't sleep last night thinking about whether or not I should do this....

Even when I hugged you in front of the cameras a while ago...

I didn't know what was the right decision. But now that I'm doing this, I guess my heart has finally made it's choice.'

Tilting her head, SeoHyun's heart rammed into her chest. Her eyes fixate onto his trembling brown irises.... The maknae of Girls' Generation nervously bit onto her lip as she listened to his words.

'Although you might already know why I'm doing this and what I'm going to be saying..... I still want to have a chance to properly say this to you.....

YongHwa's lips trembled and his skin got chills as he gathered all the courage in him to confess his feelings for the girl whom may have already captured the entirety of his heart.

'I---I like you SeoHyun ah....'

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter