A Wonderful Life

After All These Years // Jung Yonghwa × Seohyun (Yongseo) AU ✨🌃💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
SBS Studio 927

The studio lights are bright and extremely hot. The studio filled with hushed chatters.

The familiar old faces flood into the huge studio and old friends exchanged friendly greetings, it had been years since all the 2nd generation idols were able to gather like this.

Jung YongHwa grinned as he greeted his old friends, Jinwoon and Seulong of 2AM with much glee.

'How's your life these days? Is being a father fun? Or is it stressing you out already?'

Im Seulong asked with a slight hint of teasing laced in the tone of his voice.

Yonghwa chuckles and shakes his head, with a charming smirk plastered on his lips. The leader of CNBLUE replies in a cool tone.

'아니야 (aniya), being a father has been such an precious thing for me. I love it and cherish each moment. Hyung!!! You should also get married. I think it's the most fulfilling feeling ever as a man..... Your not getting younger you know.'

Seulong jokingly rolled his eyes and pats YongHwa.

'Would you look at that.... Yong Choding isn't a choding anymore. Your even giving hyung advice, that was unthinkable back then.

Congrats to you though... Your living an amazing life.'

Yonghwa nods and the 3 friends exchange a series of conversations. After a few greetings here and there, YongHwa settles on his seat and silently waits for the cue of the staffs.

They were shooting a special show dedicated to the 2nd generation male idols and their achievements plus on their current life.

Hence, it was quite surreal and extraordinary to see all the old faces gather in one place.

Super Junior, 2PM, BEAST, 2AM, CNBLUE, SHINee, TVXQ and a lot other 2nd generation boy group members all sat in their seats with smiles on their faces.

Over the years, the boys who were the trendsetting idols of their time had became manly men. Some already had families of their own while some were still in the midst of finding their individual life.

Award winning host and mc, Kang HoDong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter