His Life

After All These Years // Jung Yonghwa × Seohyun (Yongseo) AU ✨🌃💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2022
Seoul, South Korea
SBS Studio 927

'Now, Our Jung YongHwa ssi.....You have been active recently in terms of acting but like Minhwan ssi, we all know that during the past few months you have been super busy considering your life has changed a lot.'

Lee Seunggi smiles as he continues speaking.

'The main topic for YongHwa ssi tonight.... Is of course, your family life and love story.'

This time, Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior interjects into the conversation and explains as he along with s all shift their attention to the male.

'I and the members of Super Junior all attended YongHwa ssi's wedding 2 years ago and as someone who witnessed the growth of his love story. The Super Junior members will be here to in if we sense some msg in YongHwa ssi's story today.'

YongHwa gulped down the lump on his throat and nervously chuckles as the Super Junior members all sent him mischievous gazes.

Nodding and fixing the collar of his shirt out of habit, Jung YongHwa looks up at Seunggi with a confused expression.

'What was the question again? Where do I even start...?'

Seunggi chuckles and puts his hand up as he replies.

'Okay then... How about this, I'll just ask an question and we'll start from there....'

After getting a confirmation from YongHwa, Seunggi grins and professionally proceeds to ask

'To YongHwa ssi.... What do you think you are like as a lover? In a much simple way.... How did you court your wife and how did the relationship last for such a long time? What's your secret YongHwa ssi?'

YongHwa chuckles and shakes his head as he starts speaking in his charismatic low voice.

'Well... Yes, For the first question....

I think that.....myself as a lover is someone whose very persevering.

When I feel like,' she's the one'..... Then I will do everything I can to protect that relationship and make it work.'

Seunggi gapes in amazement and claps his hand at YongHwa's words, with that Jung YongHwa continues on. 

'It's just that, I'm not the type to easily give up......It's either I miss her and regret later or I do my best to pursue her then if it really doesn't work, then.... there's really not much to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter