Their Last Performance

After All These Years // Jung Yonghwa × Seohyun (Yongseo) AU ✨🌃💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2011 - August
Niigata, Japan
S Concert Hall

Gripping onto the mic, YongHwa glances at SeoHyun first and turns back to the camera to answer the question.

At that moment, even the other idols could tell that the air between the 'former married couple' was quite different and weird.

For the celebrities who sat there observing the 2 individuals, it was rather obvious that they indeed had something going on but it was almost like a unspoken rule among them to protect each other and understand the circumstances.

As YongHwa managed to explain that, they were going to perform the Banmal Song in return for the fans who have loved them both since. SeoHyun had managed to keep a straight face whilst listening to his answer.

Yoona, who sat right beside SeoHyun could only slightly smirk as she noticed the maknae's shaky hands. It was one of SeoHyun's weaknesses, her hands would tremble whenever she was nervous or felt threatened.

As YongHwa finished answering, SeoHyun nodded as a sign of agreeing with his statement. Unexpectedly, the mc had also asked her for words.

Cautiously turning around, SeoHyun avoided eye contact with her boyfriend and reached her arms out to politely take the microphone from him.

YongHwa carefully bowed his head and nodded as he handed the mic to her, indeed it was rather hard to be celebrities.

SeoHyun smiled as she faced the cameras and politely answered.

'Yes, well.... The program has already ended in Korea but it has only started to air here in Japan. As a sign of gratefulness to the fans of YongSeo couple, we decided to perform this duet to repay our gratitude for them.... Hopefully you'll all enjoy the concert later.'

Thankfully, everyone hadn't said something and the members of the press simply nodded and thanked the both of them for their answer.

As the press conference dragged on, it was finally the end. Soon enough, all the members of Girls' Generation were first escorted back out to their waiting rooms.

SeoHyun plopped down onto one of the dressing room chairs and lets out a exasperated sigh.

Noticing her tensed actions, Yuri and Yoona chuckle as they approach the female and pat her lap as a sign of reassurance.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter