Idol Relationships

After All These Years // Jung Yonghwa × Seohyun (Yongseo) AU ✨🌃💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2011 - August
Niigata, Japan
Sakura Hotel // S Concert Hall

The secret relationship had been on for almost 5 months. During those 5 months, the two young lovers would occasionally meet and have little dates inside one of their vans.

They had dared not to take the usual date spot of their fellow artists in the Han River since majority of couples who went on dates there end up having their relationships exposed to the public.

Today, they were both in Japan with all their respective groups plus a few other Kpop artists. It was for the Kpop All-Star Concert in Japan.

It was quite a surprise since the staff had requested just 2 days ago to have them both perform a duet so suddenly.

Turns out, Japan had just recently started airing 'We Got Married' and it's been a huge hit so far. Finding a chance to further promote the show, the staff took the advantage and asked the now former 'married couple' to perform the infamous Banmal Song.

SeoHyun being the perfectionist type was already being restless and panicking. They didn't have time to practice hence they decided to meet up and practice for a few hours during the morning before the concert which was set during the evening.

YongHwa sat with a laptop and notebook set on his lap as he laid relaxed on the huge king sized bed of SeoHyun's suite room.

He hummed the familiar melody of the song and silently observed the panicked stricken figure of his girlfriend who couldn't stop pacing around the room since a while ago.

Sitting up from his comfortable position, YongHwa sighs and chuckles as he spoke in a teasing yet reassuring tone.

'Yah!!! At this point, your gonna lose all your energy and break your legs if you keep on walking back and forth....

괜찮아 (Gwaenchana) Hyun ah.... Have some fate in yourself and oppa. We've performed a few times together already....

It won't be that bad.'

Eventually stopping, SeoHyun turns around and glares at her boyfriend.

Although it was supposed to signal to him that she was not in a good mood. YongHwa still found it quite adorable and chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter