You and I

Find me in your dream (A new story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Sunny

God, he's so good looking! I don't know how I had in me to hold myself back. I want his lips all over me right now, but we're surrounded by these boys, and well, he's not my boyfriend yet. I have to make him mine. Oh God, it's killing me! I watch him drink his coffee black. Daisy also loves her coffee black. No wonder she keeps saying he's her brother from another mother. Where is she? Oh my God! 
"Where is Jongin?" I scream all of the sudden. When did he leave? Where did he go? Oh my God! What if they fought again. What if she already left?

"I'm here." He says as he appeared behind Chanyeol. I release a sigh of relief when I see Daisy walking behind him and towards her seat. She's smiling. I'm so glad she's enjoying herself.

I glance back at Baek who's looking at his phone and smiling. Who is he talking to? I want to know who's making him smile like that. My phone buzzes. I reach for it and check it. It's a message from Baek.

Baek: you look so beautiful. I wish we were alone, just you and I.

My heart skips a beat, and my cheeks are on fire. He's killing me.

Me: Aren't we alone, just you and I?

Baek: Not when Chanyeol smacks me on my stomach every time you make a joke.

I laugh at my phone.

"Who are you texting?" Daisy asks.

"Someone." I grin. She looks at me, and then her eyes drift to Baekhyun, and back to me again

"Why are you texting someone, when someone is already in front of you?" She says.

Baek: oh-uh! Busted!

"what were you doing all that time in the WC? Were you alone? and how come you came back with Jongin?" I laugh.

"Two can play this game, baby!" I add.


Baek: OH-UH!!! DAISY IS BUSTED!

Me: shhhhh!
Baek: Let's go away, you and I.

Me: where? We can't leave them alone.

Baek: I'll take care of this.

"Guys, Jongin and I have to leave in fifteen minutes." He declares.

"we do?" Jongin is clearly confused. Stop being so stupid, I want to yell!

"Yeah, remember we have that night schedule with Taemin, Lucas, and Mark. It's SuperM related." He lies. How did he just find a lie like that?

"Oh, yeah! I remember now." Wow! What a bunch of liars!

"And we have to work early tomorrow! So I think we should finish these fifteen minutes and then call it a night?" I join the lying squad. 
"Yeah, WE NEED TO SLEEP, YOU GUYS! WE HAVE TO SLEEP!" Daisy yells.

"What did they put in this coffee? It's doing things!" She looks at her mug.

The boys might think that she's acting weird, but I know that she is weird. You can never miss Daisy's lies. She just at lying. Baek, Jongin, and I should teach her how to chill! 
Luckily, no one pays extra attention to that, and our cover is not exposed. But..

Me: I thought it's just you and I! I guess it's a double date then.

Baek: Jongin texted me just five seconds ago, he wants to be alone with Daisy. And I need to tell you something crucial, alone. So it's not a double date. 

He wants to tell me something crucial... He wants to tell me something crucial! What could it be? I am anxious! I suddenly want them all out of this coffeehouse. I need to hear what he has to say right now!

"Alright, guys, I want to thank you for sharing this beautiful moment with us. I'm so happy to have met you yet again. Thank you. Bye!" I grab Daisy's arm and run out of the coffeehouse. They better come out soon, or else I will lose my mind. It's dark, and the sky is crystal clear. I am in love with tonight's whether. I am in love with the stars and the way they are embracing the full moon. It's so beautiful. My heart is heating so fast, I am insanely anxious. What could it be that he has to say?

"Why did you do that?" Daisy asks. I'm still holding her arm like we've escaped a monster.

"Baekhyun told me that he had something crucial to say to me, alone." I pant.

"Oh! What could it be?" She avoids eye contact. She's hiding something.

"I don't know, but I think that you do." I confront her.

"Nope, I don't know." She smiles.

"girl, you know that I know you like the palm of my hand. You can't hide from me. What do you know?" 
"Nothing! Really, nothing!" She tries to run, but I catch her.

"Okay, tell me, is it bad news?" I ask.

"No. I don't think so." 
"So you do know!" I caught her. Ha, she thinks she can lie to me!

"I don't know his side of the story, but I assume that it's similar to Jongin's." She smiles.

"Oh, by the way, today is the 16th of July. 167." She points out.

 

Baekhyun

Me: What?

Jongin: She said she has dreams about me too! Which means there is a high chance your girl also has them... which means the four of us are entwined.

Me: why did she tell you that? What happened?

Jongin: I told her... Look, hyung, talk to your woman, and stop wasting my time. We need to go out of here asap! I need to talk to Daisy about something important. I need to understand!

what?

Me: I'll deal with it.

"Guys, Jongin and I have to leave in fifteen minutes." I lie.

"we do?" Jongin asks. Stop being so stupid, man! Why are you stupid, man?

"Yeah, remember we have that night schedule with Taemin, Lucas, and Mark. It's SuperM related." I add another lie. 

"Oh, yeah! I remember now." He scratches the back of his neck.

Stupid.

I have no idea how I waited for fifteen full minutes to leave, but I had to. Sunny and Daisy left like as soon as I texted her that I needed to tell her something. She texted me her address and asked me to come over, "I don't think we should rent Korea to meet up. Bring Jongin with you. We can talk there, right?" That was what she said. I want to tell her not to invite men she doesn't know to her house, but then again I want to spend time with her. I'd rent Korea if I have to, but I'm curious to see her house. 
"Where are we going?" Jongin asks me as soon as we hop on the car.

"To their house..." God, I feel like a ert!

"whose house? Taemin?" He asks.

Oh my God! This man wants to kill me at a young age.

"Are you an idiot? I was lying to get us out of there!" I yell.

"Sunny and Daisy's house." I tell him, and he ing chokes on his own saliva. 
"Why are we going to their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter