It’s all real

Find me in your dream (A new story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun

She just left. She's real, it's all real!

When Jongin told me that he met the girl from his dreams, I didn't believe him. How could I? It's insane and not at all logical, and I'm a cynical man. Even when he showed me Daisy's pictures, I did see the similarities of her features with that girl I saw, but I thought it was a coincidence. Now I met both of the girls, and I can tell that it's all real. Her name is Sunny, and she's the most beautiful girl I have ever met. She's funny and straightforward and I enjoy that trait in her. I can't bring myself to tell her that I'm so glad to have finally met her, she'd think me crazy! How can I even tell her that she's the inspiration behind many songs that I sang. She'll never believe me. But to run into her in that chaotic way, right there, right then, brings peace into my soul. There is fate after all.

"I told you, it's them!" Jongin wanders across the room. I don't recall seeing him this anxious before.

"why did she leave like that? Did you two have an argument or something?" I ask.

"No! No. She... I don't understand her logic at all." He sighs.

"what do you mean?"

"She wouldn't even look me in the eyes. I asked her why she's acting that way, one thing led to the other, and she- she started crying her eyes out. She started rambling on and on about other stuff too, amd then she started running away." He skips the important part.

"And what was she rambling on and on about?" I ask. Sunny did fill me in, but I need to know how much he knows.

"She said something about how she thought she moved on over me, and how all her feelings for me came crawling back. She said that she was sad because I don't know her. She also told me that we should pretend that we never met. She's literally crazy, hyung. She didn't even allow me to comfort her. And it's not like I can go to her and say 'hey, I know you from my dreams.' It's not like I can say that, or that I fell in love with her before knowing her. It's not like I can say that! All I can do is appreciate the fact that she exists. But I saw her two times, and she ran away from me twice..." He shakes his head. So she told him everything.

"She must be feeling bad about it given the fact that she confessed her feelings for you. But she still believes that there is no way you're going to be hers. I totally understand her logic." I explain.

"No you don't! Your girl has been chill. She was happy to have seen you and she acted like it." He says.

My girl!

My girl!!!

"My girl is awesome!" I smile like an idiot.
"What?" 
"Oh ! Did I say this out loud?" 
"I'm out of here!" He says slamming the door behind him.
Damn his temper.

I have her number! Even her number looks beautiful. I don't get it. She feels so familiar. I'm glad that we hit it off. I've always wondered why I started having these dreams. Why would I dream of someone that I never met? But now I'm starting to think that we are soulmates. Maybe we've been lost for so long, and now we found our way into each other's lives. I've made some really beautiful memories with her in my dreams, and it breaks my heart that she doesn't know that.

I follow Jongin outside.

"You need to understand that you've already got what you have always needed." I yell at him.

"what?" He raises his eyebrow.

"she literally told you that she loved you and that she still loves you. Why are you angry? Daisy did run away, and that is confusing, but she also told you that her feelings for you are too strong to be broken. So you need to never let her feel bad. That's your job. She might want to run away from these feelings, but your job it to make her want to stay. Do you love her?" 
"I love the girl I saw in my dreams. I am not sure if I love this one." He looks away.

"In most of your dreams you told me that she always leaves and that you always chase after her." I say." So what's the surprising change in her. Shouldn't you be more prepared for this? It's actually your fault she feels like this!"

"Why is this my fault? I haven't done anything wrong yet." He defends himself.

"you'd think you're innocent, but you really aren't." I shake my head. "You need to get your together."

"This is so unfair!" He groans.

Stupid manager appears in front of my face, telling me all about my stupid schedule. I need to rest. We've literally been working so hard without getting any time to rest. 
"Okay guys, you've got an OST to sing. Here, check the lyrics." He hands us the papers

Search for me in your dreams (lyrics):

Maybe it's all a dream

But my heart is filled with you 

Tell me what to do with you

Why have you taken over me?

How come I see you even when I sleep?

Oh, can't you wait?

I think I missed you more

whenever you're gone

I feel like I'm not living anymore 

I want to take you in my arms

to make you feel what's in my heart 

so come back and kiss me tonight 

And when the night falls on me tonight 

a new dream of you comes to life

why am I mad at you?

How can I ever leave you?

I want to be with you

I want to be right by your side

You appear to me like the dream I want to reach

I look up at the sky when I feel you're out of reach 

Baby, I know it's hard to believe 

But trust me we're in this together

Give me your hand and let's go to this dream

I promise we'll be just fine

Two dreams become one if you just believe 

Oh, can't you wait till I make it

why are you running away from me?

You keep on slipping out

of my hands

Can we take a second

Talk to me and I will understand 

Tell me what's weighing on you

And I will carry it with you 

But then the night falls on you

I'm not there to hold you

Search for me in your dream

I promise I will be there

I'll find my way back to you

You look at me with worried eyes

Like I'm not here, or might disappear 

You hold me tight in fear

You want me near

Baby don't you worry

The moment I find you

You'll have no reason to worry

You can search for me in your dream

I know these are some strange things 

Be lost in random trains

No destinations, no cares 

You won't have to worry about it

But then the night falls on me

You come like an angel to me

It's so strange

It's so crazy 

Your ghostly silhouette feels so real to me

But baby you're my dream

You're my dream

                              lyrics by Daisy Brown

 

Who's Daisy Brown, and why is she describing my life?

"Oh, I love this concept! Dream." Kyungsoo hypes.

"This tells a beautiful story, doesn't it?" Chen comments.

"What story?" Sehun asks.

At this point the members started a debate on the effect these lyrics have.

"She's clearly having dreams about her love interest, but she hasn't reached him yet. But if you read carefully, you'll see that she's talking through him, that's what she wishes he would say. She's afraid of everything she's saying here. She's the one who's running away, and she knows that she shouldn't. She wants him to understand her heart, and she's trying to show him how. He wouldn't know what to say on his own, so maybe she's helping him?" Chen suggests.

The lyrics are so relatable. I look at Jongin who looks so lost in the papers.

"Jongin, what do you think?" I bring him back to reality.

"Her name is Daisy, hyung. Is this a coincidence?" He notices.

Oh boy, that escaped me.

 

Sunny

July, 2024

"I got off the phone with the producers just now. They said they agreed on my song." She jumps.

"oh my God, girl! I'm so proud of you!" I scream.

"I wanted to know who's singing it, but they said they didn't get the confirmation yet, but they will tell me as soon as they reach a settlement. I am so excited!" She smiles.

"we have to celebrate this!"

"Okay, let's go out tonight. But now I need to run some errands, I'll be back in like a couple of hours." She says.

I miss Baek. I wish he'd call me now. I wish I had the courage to ask for his number, but I was a coward, and now I regret it. 
I decide to cook something to pass the time, and as usual, I play my music for the vibe. But my playlist is all exo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and some western music. His voice fills the room, and I feel like I'm floating on the clouds. That's his effect on me. Maybe I should make some pasta today. I'm making pasta. My phone starts ringing, and I assume it's Daisy, but it's not. I don't know this number. Could it be?

"Hello?" I say through the phone.

"Hello. Sunny?" His voice rings in my ears.

It's him. He's calling.

"Yes, Baek, I gave you the right number." I joke.

"Oh, I'm glad." I feel his smile through the phone. "Sunny, I need to ask you something weird. What's Daisy's last name?" He asks.

"Why are you asking?" I'm very confused.

"We received an offer to sing an OST, and the lyrics are by a lady whose name is Daisy Brown." He clarifies.

"Oh my God! She is the one who wrote that! We have pen names because our names are kinda hard" I am so excited to tell Daisy that exo are singing her lyrics.

"And what's you pen name?" He asks.

"Sunny Bambi." I laugh and he joins me.

"Why Bambi?" He asks.

"Because that's what my last name stands for, and that's also what I identify with."

"Cute Bambi!" I smiles.

"I have a favor to ask. I want to meet you, but can you bring Daisy? I will bring Jongin." He says.

"We're actually going out to celebrate her. Maybe you can tag along? I'll call Daisy to inform her." 
"No! Don't! She will get uncomfortable. Let's just act cool. I might bring some of the other members to make her feel at ease a bit." He suggests.

Why is he doing this? I don't understand this!

"Okay? I'll send you the location and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter