Chapter Five

Sweet Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Honeymoon[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]"We both know that it's not fashionable to love me. But you don't go 'cause truly there's nobody for you but me"[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Ten and Tzuyu's wedding was more than luxurious, given only a few close friends and family were invited Ten's mother had planned a beautiful, extravagant ceremony.

Tzuyu’s father even cried seeing the slideshow that showed moments when she was little playing in the family garden with her sisters.

There she was also able to see glimpses of Ten’s childhood as well and saw that he was a cute and funny little boy.

Not much had changed, she smiled at that.

 

As they boarded a private jet to head to their honeymoon Tzuyu felt butterflies in her stomach thinking from today on she was married now, and she would share her days with a man she had a liking to but didn't love.

She blushed at the thought of them spending the night together, she hadn't really been with another man other than Taeyong.

 

Although a lot of people questioned her about that throughout her life, mainly her best friend Mina, she really didn't feel an urge to take another lover.

When she and Taeyong had met only they were only 10 years old and they had spent a lot of time together, especially him tutoring her for school subjects she struggled with.

Taeyong was not only handsome but a brilliant man.

Their families also had dinners with each other almost every weekend, however, that only lasted until Taeyong's mother filed for divorce and left him behind to start a new life.

 

Ten grabbed her hand once she took a seat next to him taking her out of her thoughts

"Are you afraid to fly?" He asked her confusing her look of sadness with fear

"I guess a little," she told him and he leaned in and kissed her forehead

"Don't worry you'll be fine" he told her and Tzuyu smiled, her husband sure was thoughtful.

She looked out the small jet plane window and into the clouds that surrounded them hoping this would be a new start and maybe hopefully the beginning of something new and special.

 

Ten and Tzuyu shared a rather quiet plane ride.

 

Once they arrived in Hawaii Ten caught Tzuyu by surprise as he scooped her up bridal style as they made their way to their hotel room.

She blushed the entire way and kicked her feet a couple of times to have him put her down.

After they entered their room her palms beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter