Chapter Seven

Sweet Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]High by the beach[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]"Loving, you is hard, being here is harder. You take the wheel. I don't wanna do this anymore, its so surreal. I can't survive if this is all that's real"[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Since Mark and Mina invited her and Ten to their housewarming party, Tzuyu grew more and more tense and worried because she knew that Taeyong would be present.

He was, after all, Mina’s stepbrother, and their bond was undeniable.

 

Mina even went as far as to promise her Taeyong would behave and not bother her husband, which gave her a little peace of mind.

Tzuyu didn't want Ten to feel uncomfortable and if she was being completely honest she didn’t want to face Taeyong and do something stupid to jeopardize her marriage.

Now as soon as they had arrived at the party Mina handed her a long island and she saw that Ten tensed up seeing Taeyong there talking with Mark.

"Mark got me a bartender!” Mina chirped loudly, clearly a little buzzed because she slightly slurred her words.

Tzuyu laughed and looked at Ten who gestured for her to step inside the house.

 

Once inside he kissed her swiftly "I'll be with Mark my love, enjoy taking care of Mina" he playfully

She nodded, a giggle escaping her and she headed towards where Mina had run off too and saw she was in a crowd of what she knew were probably her friends from school.

Mina introduced her and she quickly realized that Mina was a lot more wasted and was all over the place, she gave her a drunken tour and suddenly she dragged her to where the bartender had been set up in the house.

"I don't think I've drunk this much since college! Maybe I need to slow down," Mina told her as she had the bartender pour them shots.

"You'll be just fine because you're drinking at home babe," Tzuyu reassured her as she grabbed the shot glass Mina picked up and handed her.

"It's been so rough babe, my mom's a total " Mina said surprising Tzuyu; Mina never cussed so she knew her mother must be giving her an extra hard time.

"That bad huh?" she commented simply

"Yes, but I mean Taeyong has helped me so much and I'm happy even though my family had a hard time accepting Mark as my husband, that he at least tried." She said sadly

"But enough of that let's drink up!" Tzuyu said trying to lighten the mood and from there she remembers losing track of how much she had drunk with Mina.

 

Tzuyu's memory was hazy but she came too as she stumbled her way down a flight of stairs going to look for Ten but before she could make it to him someone grabbed her and pulled her up the stairs, she was having a hard time going down on.

"What the fu-" Tzuyu began to complain when she was silenced by someone's lips she pushed away from the intruder and met Taeyong’s dark eyes.

All night Tzuyu had avoided him going as far as hiding at some point, there were so many people around that made that easy thankfully, she thought at one point it was a club rather than just a housewarming party.

 

"Tzuyu leave with me" He begged her and every fiber in her body wanted to say yes but she pushed him away again and she fought the urge to cry

"Leave me alone," She said to him pushing him away unconvincingly

"I miss you so much..." He said to her as he leaned in and kissed her again and she returned his kiss; she missed him too.

Then as she kept kissing him Ten's smiling face came into mind and she shoved Taeyong away and a pang of guilt stung in her chest.

"We can't do this..." She told him, they looked into each other's eyes and her heart broke seeing how sad Taeyong truly looked.

"You know I'll be waiting for you always. Because you can’t say no forever Tzuyu," he said to her and walked away leaving her feeling bereft and cold.

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself, and made her way to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter