Chapter Six

Sweet Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Carmen[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]"It's alarming honestly how charming she can be. Fooling everyone, telling how she's having fun"[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Months and months later

 

Tzuyu was shopping for a housewarming gift for her best friend's Mina party.

Minal had married her father’s newly appointed Vice President Mark whom she loved as a brother.

She loved her new life, she was fortunate enough to have married a loving man and was hoping to start a family soon, a subject they hadn't discussed yet but something she planned to bring up soon.

Tzuyu roamed the aisle without realizing she was being watched.

She had made her way to the vintage wine section to try and find Mina's favorite one, when someone bumped into her

 

"Oh I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized and her eyes grew when she spotted Kim Jennie, Taeyong’s wife and her baby bump.

 

"Oh, it's ok I wasn't watching where I was going" Jennie said with a fake smile on her face.

Tzuyu was at a loss of words and kept looking at Jennie’s bump.

Tzuyu had heard numerous rumors that Jennie was with child but those were just rumors and they were expected, she never thought they were going to be true.

 

"Shocking isn't it, what I was able to accomplish once you learned your place in our lives." Jennie said almost mockingly

"I am very happy now, are you Mrs. Tzuyu? Sorry I missed your wedding.

Oh wait I wasn't invited but no hard feelings, See you around" Jennie said overly sweetly and walked away.

 

Tzuyu suddenly felt claustrophobic and ran out of the store

She felt hurt and even though she kept telling herself she shouldn't feel that way she got in her car and cried.

She was disappointed she felt the way she did, when she had thought she had forgotten all about Lee Taeyong and moved on to be happily married to Ten.

 

After crying for a little while in her car she took a couple of deep breaths and touched up her makeup.

"You have Ten, and he loves you..." she thought to herself and that eased her heartache a little.

Ten always tried his best to be there for her and when he had confessed he loved her he smiled at her and said they had a lifetime for her to love him back.

She smiled at the memory and after another round of deep breaths she smiled at her reflection and her car to meet up with Mina for lunch.

Tzuyu arrived at the cafe and spotted Mina almost immediately.

She looked amazing in a casual jean and t-shirt and pumps, Tzuyu always envied her best friend's way to be able to pull anything off.

"Hello baby," Tzuyu said cutely and Mina looked up from her phone with the biggest smile on her face

"OO!" she yelled and got up from her chair and gave Tzuyu a bear hug and they both jumped up and down.

"Oh god it is so good to see you!" Mina said to her and planted a kiss her on the lips which in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter