Chapter 4: He's not That Simple

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the day of the PUMPKIN concert, there were a couple of SNS posts about it. The concert hadn't started yet, but it was already one of the most searched topics.

 

Sana regularly checked the news on SNS every day. Today, she saw her SNS lit up with hundreds of thousands of notifications.

 

After checking them, she went to the next page and found that many people were saying that they were also going to the concert tonight. She tapped at the side of her phone and wondered if she should go to the concert with Chaeyoung tonight.

 

"Boss, it's eleven o' clock! Time to order lunch!" Eunha ran upstairs and pushed her workshop door open. Sana glanced at her and said, "You're really active when it comes to eating."

 

"Of course, if you're not active when it comes to food, what do you expect to be active in?"

 

Sana felt that her words were reasonable, so she opened the takeout app and said: "What do you want to eat?"

 

Eunha approached her and looked at the photos on her phone: "That. It looks like Wolong Kitchen launched a new dish, this barbecued rice looks good."

 

"Then barbecue rice it is."

 

"Alright, then what about you?"

 

"I..." Sana thought about it then finally settled with the chicken leg set. "I like their chicken leg."

 

"...." Eunha looked at her for a while then decided to go down and write 'Unexpected loyalty from the Boss' into her black notebook later.

 

After ordering, Eunha said as she went back downstairs: "If that takeaway boy comes to deliver today, I'll call you."

 

Sana: "....."

 

She browsed through her SNS for a little while until she felt that the delivery would come any minute now. Before Eunha could call her, Sana decided that she would take the initiative and go downstairs first.

 

Tzuyu was very punctual when it came to his deliveries, so when he entered MONSTER, Sana was standing at the counter, chatting with Eunha.

 

She seems to prefer black. Today she was still wearing a pair of black high-heeled shoes, but her black trench coat was replaced by a shorter black leather coat.

 

As he approached, he became nervous as usual: "Hello, I've come to deliver your order."

 

"Ah!" Eunha suddenly exclaimed.

 

Sana: "..."

  

Tzuyu: "..."

 

"Thank you." Sana calmly took the takeaway bag from Tzuyu, then looked back at Eunha without any change of expression. Eunha awkwardly coughed twice then said to Tzuyu: "Hey, I want to ask you something."

 

"What is it?" When Tzuyu's so-called 'deep and melancholy eyes' turned towards her, Eunha felt that he could see into her soul.

"A-ahh...oh yes, I think you're a lot fairer than any other takeaway boys that delivered to us before. I just wanted to know what sunscreen you use?"

 

Tzuyu was distracted as he replied: "I don't use sunscreen often. My sister gave me a bottle before, but I didn't pay attention to what the brand was."

 

Eunha raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously: "You have a sister?"

 

"Yeah. Everyone in my family has fairly white skin, so maybe it's just a genetic thing."

 

Eunha: "..."

 

Oh, yes, I see.

 

After a moment of silence, he habitually smiled and said, "Well, have a nice lunch."

 

After he left the shop, Eunha winked towards Sana: "It's him, it's him. After talking to him, I found that even his voice was quite good, so gentle!"

 

Sana took the takeaway bag to the lounge and replied: "I don't think he'll dare deliver food here anymore."

 

"No way!" Eunha was halfway into the lounge before turning around and running back towards the counter. She pulled out her small notebook from her backpack and under No. 0123 wrote: "Today, the little brother talked to me. His voice was very gentle. He also has a younger sister."

 

After she had written this, Eunha's pen ceased its movements, and she looked past the windows to the outside of the store.

 

Tzuyu was turning his scooter on and was about to turn the throttle when a silver car arrived and parked near Sana's shop. Eunha squirmed, stretching out her neck to look.

 

The silver car was undoubtedly very conspicuous, especially against the midday sunlight, making the entire car shine. Tzuyu's eyes were drawn to the bright car as its door opened. A man came out.

 

Like Sana, he was wearing a motorcycle leather jacket, along with dark sunglasses. After closing the car door, he took off his sunglasses and walked directly into Sana's shop. As Tzuyu wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter