510

Yang Yoseob; Finding You

 

It was a dark night as the sky was plain black. There were no stars or moon. There was a guy, in his bathrobe standing inside a building, at the highest floor. It was his bedroom also known as his private space. He was looking through the large glass window, watching the unmoving scenery of the neon light. What a beautiful world? He wondered.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The knocking sound of the door was heard by Park Jin Young. Without turning to the door, he replied. “Come in,”

A guy with a great body built opened the door politely and walked in. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with army pant. Slowly, he closed the door and approached his superior.

“What is it about, Taecyeon? I hope it won’t waste my time,” Jinyoung strictly voiced out, still looking at the outside scenery of the city. However, his expression changed, it was not as relax as before.

“A news, sir,” Taecyeon replied humbly.

“Tell me,” Jinyoung frowned, worried. He just hoped it was good news.

“Lee Kwang Soo had died yesterday morning,” Taecyeon tried to deliver it in a monotone voice and he did.

Jinyoung quickly turned to Taecyeon, looked at him with a shock and serious expression. “Is it true?” He asked to make sure.

“It comes from a trusted source,” Taecyeon replied politely, trying not to react to his superior shock expression.

Jinyoung smirked, finally digested the shocking news. That was it, the richest and most powerful guy just died. The news that he didn’t expect will happen. He thought that he needed to end that old guy life with his own bare hands but God just made everything easier for him. Now, it was his turn to replace his position. Now, he would be the one that conquered the business world, in other term, controlling the system of the world or he should say owning the whole world.

“Great, let’s dig up his assets. No one owns it, right?” Jinyoung grinned, satisfied.

“We are not sure, sir. He has a granddaughter. All of his properties may be passed to her,” Taecyeon replied plainly, trying to hide his nervousness. He knew Jinyoung won’t be happy with this fact.

“Are you scared of a little girl? End her as soon as possible,” Jinyoung instructed with a loud yell. Most probably, angry of what he just heard.

“Yes, sir!” Taecyeon quickly bowed and walked out of the room.

*********

It was the usual cold night. A little boy sat at the corner of the room, holding his stomach tightly, cold and hungry. His face was smudged with dirt but he never care about it. All of the other boys were sleeping silently in the room. Then he saw another boy who was not sleeping. He was looking through the only window in that room, blocking the light emitted from the moon.

510 knew who that boy was. He was 481, known for his cold attitude as he rarely reacted to others. He didn’t sure whether the rumours were true or not but they said he was actually a demon that came to search for a victim. Some also said that he could kill people with just his stare. Because of those rumours, most of the boys avoided him. What 510 knew was he never talked to that boy before. Maybe fate never let them met before.

Without noticing it, 510’s feet dragged him closer to 481.

“Anyeong,” 510 greeted weakly.

481 didn’t react to that greet as he kept looking at the shining round moon. It was full moon that night, a scene that they rarely had the chance to experience.

510 scanned 481 dirty face as he looked at upward at the dark sky. 481 still didn’t show an interest to react to him.

“I guess the rumours are true after all,” 510 sighed and sat beside 481, leaning his back at the cold concrete wall, holding his both knees.

“Would you kill me afterward?” 510 asked innocently, not that he scared of it. He preferred death more that life right now. Although 444 would never let that happen.

481 turned to the younger boy that was sitting beside him. He was actually surprised of what he heard. He knew the rumours that they spread about him but no one ever ask him to kill. He placed his hand on that boy head and softly rubbed his hair, trying to comfort him.

It made 510 confused. He turned to 481 and looked at him in puzzled.

“No one will kill a cute boy like you,” 481 finally voiced out with a sweet and warm smile.

It made 510 more confused.

481 slowly placed himself on the cold floor as he sat beside 510, holding his knees.

“I know why you want to be dead, little boy,” 481 said softly, not looking at 510.

“But I don’t think death is a solution,” 481 continued, still as gentle as before.  

510 looked away, he still believed that death was the best thing if it ever happened to him.

However, before 481 could react, he was surprised with 510 painful groan as he hold his stomach.

“Stomache?” 481 asked, concerned.

“I wish they give more than a bun a day,” 510 said still in pain. His forehead started to sweat despite the cold surrounding as he frowned, trying to withstand the pain.

Suddenly, a hand with a round brownish medium-sized bun appeared under his eyes.

“For me?” 510 asked, shocked. No one ever shared their food. This was because they rarely got one. 510 looked at 481 as he scanned his expression. He was smiling, a very sincere and warm smile. The moonlight that was emitted on him made him looked so pure, fair and angelic despite the dirt on his face. He was frozen for a moment, awed of the scene.

He awoke from his amazement and quickly took the bun. He chewed it hastily as 481 looked at him with a smile, a satisfied smile as if a mother watching his son ate her cooking.

In sudden, 510 stopped. He had eaten half of the bun. He looked at 481 in guilty. It was his only bun for that day. 481 must be hungry too. Without looking at 481, he quickly handed back the half-eaten bun to 510.

“I’m sorry,” he said weakly, still not looking at 481, half-pouted as he was really hungry.

481 was quite surprise with 510 act. He smiled, thinking that 510 may be was one of the kindest boy he ever met. Slowly, 481 took the half bun and torn it half. Then, he gave the quarter bun to 510, still with a warm smile of him.

510 was again amazed of 481 act. He looked at the frozen hard bun. Despite the bad texture of the bun, it looked so tempting as if it was calling for 510. He bit his lower lip, trying to fight the seduction of the bun. However, slowly his hand moved towards the bun.

“No,” he shook his head and looked away, trying to run away from the alluring bun. 481 was so kind to give him the bun so he couldn’t be so selfish to eat the whole bun. He had eaten half of it so the other half must be eaten by 481. 481 must be hungry too.

“Take it. You need it more than I do,” 481 smiled, showing his yellowish teeth.

510 turned back to 481 then looked at the bun. In hesitation, he took the bun but quickly gobbled up the quarter bun. While guzzling it, his eyes kept glancing at 481.

481 chuckled. He was happy. 510 was the first person that approached him. No one ever spoke to him before, most probably because he was too quiet. They even created weird rumours about him that made others more afraid of him. The truth was, 481 didn’t feel comfortable talking. He loved to observe and analyse their attitudes and characteristics and he liked 510 cheerful act despite the hard life they were going through now. The way he greeted others, the way he cheered up others with his cute action and the bright smile of him.

Unexpectedly, 510 grabbed the quarter bun in 481 hand. It made 481 shocked since 510 was not a harsh person. But, he understood how hungry 510 was. 481 stood up and looked through the window again, as he watched the shining moon.

“Hyung,”

The voice made 481 turned to 510.

As he opened his mouth to answer the call, something was forced to enter his mouth before he could voiced out ‘yes’. It was the bun that 510 suddenly grabbed before. 481 chewed the bun slowly as he looked confusedly to 510.

510 smiled brightly as he saw 481 ate the bun. He knew that 481 would refuse to eat the bun if he offered the bun so he forced the bun into 481 mouth.

“I know you are hungry too,” 510 spoke happily as if he just ended an important mission.

“Thank you,” 481 replied kindly as he finished eating the cold hard bun.

The word ‘thank you’ echoed in 510 head. He knew that words but no one ever say those words to him before. Even if it was spoken, it was not sincere. Usually ‘thank you’ was just a tease to him. However, 481 ‘thank you’ was something else. It was the sincerest thanks he ever heard and it was for him. The sincerest ‘thank you’ was for him. 510 smiled happily, showing his teeth.

“You are most welcome,” 510 replied the thanks joyfully. That night, he didn’t feel cold. At least, not his heart. It was warm and cosy as if he had found his real home.

“Can I name you?” 481 suddenly asked.

510 was surprised but then he smiled. A name sounded fun. Although it was a long time for him to be a fighting slave.

“Sure,” 510 answered in happy.

“How about Yoseob?” 481 asked for 510 opinion. He actually had thought of that name long ago ever since he noticed 510 existence in the factory. That was what he did when he observed people. He silently named each of them.

“That is a nice name. Thanks hyung,” Yoseob quickly hugged 481.

481 replied the hug and smiled, satisfied that he finally had someone to talk too.

 


 

 

It has been 2 weeks since I update this. So sorry~ Anyway, I make another poster. I personally like it. hehe~ I hope you can understand this chapter since there are new characters. Also the part where I use numbers as their name. It may be very confusing. :( 

As usual, comments and subscribes are <3