Unexpected Meeting

Yang Yoseob; Finding You

A month had passed. That morning, Yoseob was sitting in front of a medium-sized wooden table, waiting for him ramyum that was placed on the stove to be fully cooked. His hand reached the contract that he signed a month ago and started flipping the pages.

Yoseob smirked. “Great! I own all his assets,” Mr. Lee Kwang Soo was recognized as the most successful businessman nowadays. He didn’t only own the largest slave factory, he also own varieties of food factory, different types of clothing factory, and lots of other business. It was like he owned a kingdom of his own. Yoseob never imagined that he would own all this and became one of the high level person in the society.

As he flipped through the pages, he saw Mr. Lee’s granddaughter profile. Sadly for Yoseob, there was no picture of her.

Name: Lee Jieun
Date of Birth: May 16, 1993
Blood Type: A
Characteristics: Introvert, clumsy, generous and sensitive
Favourite Colour: Red and Yellow
Favourite Food: Raw Fish and sweet potato

That was it. Not much of her information included in the contract. Yoseob sighed. What disturbed Yoseob the most was there was no picture of her. How he was suppose to take care of a girl that he didn’t know much? Yoseob read through her profile again. She was just two years younger than him. Maybe it was not that hard, or was it not?

“I bet she is as fat as other princesses,” Princess was what Yoseob called to the daughters of the high corporate level men. Yoseob had seen few princesses before. Some of them were because his task, murdering while the others he met during he was discussing his business matters with their father.

Yoseob shook his head as he remembered what happened a lot when they saw him.

“Appa, I want him as my next toy,” The shrieking voice echoed in Yoseob ears. This baby-face of him was one of the reasons. It was not like he hate his face but it sometimes burdened him. An assassin was not supposed to have this kind of face, right?

Yoseob sighed. Luckily, he was not a slave. Plus, he was sure their fathers won’t agree to have an assassin as their daughter toys.

“Ah! I forgot,” Yoseob threw the contract to the table and rushed to the stove. He pouted as he opened the lid of the pot. “It has turned soggy,”

*******

Yoseob was standing at a branch of a very large tree outside a very large mansion. It was like a modern castle. However, the mansion looked gloomy. He didn’t expect it to look homey but the mansion looked dull and sorrow. Yoseob smiled to his own thought. How a squared concrete box could have feelings? However, the house did look sad and the colourful flower in the garden that surrounding the mansion couldn’t lift the mood up.

Yoseob looked around and saw CCTVs were everywhere. He couldn’t find a blind spot at all. Yoseob smirked. If it doesn’t exist, you can create it. Yoseob thought as he shot a small hacking device to few of the CCTVs. It would make the image shown on the screen frozen. As now, he was confident the hacking devices had done their work, he jumped to the thick white concrete wall. He squatted as he looked down to the garden. There were something fishy about the flowery garden and his instinct was never wrong. He took a dog whistle from his coat and blew it softly. After few seconds, two black large dogs came and sat on the ground, looking at him.

“You won’t bite me, won’t you?” Yoseob asked the dogs and he made a ‘no’ sign with his finger.

Then, he jumped to the ground. He looked around. It was weird. There were no bodyguards. He sighed. I guess I can’t have any fun time today. Yoseob thought as he ussually found few challenges such as fought with the bodyguards to enter a luxurious place like this. He gave the two dogs a biscuit each and started to climb up the mansion. His target was Mr. Lee Kwang Soo’s office.

“Anyeong, Mr. Lee. I’m here,” Yoseob said and he jumped in through the window.

“Welcome, Mr. Yang Yoseob,” A man with a white suit greeted him. He had a black spiky hair and a pierce at his right ear.

“Who are you?” Yoseob asked as he couldn’t see Mr. Lee anywhere in the room. What he saw now was two men were standing in front of him, the one that greeted him with the white suit and another one with a black suit.

“I’m Yoon Doojoon. Mr. Lee’s personal assistant,” Doojoon introduced himself.

Yoseob looked at the man with black suit intensely. He looked familiar to him. That girly face of him and his eyes, reminded him of someone but he couldn’t remember who.

“And you suppose to be?” Yoseob asked as Doojoon didn’t introduce the man with black suit beside him.

“Jang Hyunseung. I’m in charge of taking care of the security of the house,” Hyunseung explained himself.

Yoseob nodded like a child who just knew an interesting fact. “How old are you?” Yoseob asked as he became curious of those two men.

Doojoon and Hyunseung looked at each other, puzzled with Yoseob friendly act. They never thought the legendary assassin was a friendly and cheerful person. All they knew about him was he was too dangerous to be closed with. Doojoon turned to Yoseob and replied. “Two of us will turn 23 this year,”

“I see,” Yoseob nodded. “You two are my hyungs then,” Yoseob suddenly said out cheerfully as he smiled.

“So, hyung, where is Mr. Lee? I’ve made a contract with him last month. I thought he will be here,” Yoseob pouted. Then he saw an interesting thing and smiled, happy. He walked at the luxurious office chair and played with it as he kept turning it around.

“Mr. Yang,” Doojoon paused as he was a bit hesitated and turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung just replied his look with a weak smile.

“Don’t call me that. Call me Yoseob, okay?” Yoseob said out joyfully as he stopped the chair from turning.

Doojoon sighed as he tried to continue his words. “Mr... hrm.. Yoseob, actually Mr. Lee was just died yesterday morning,” Doojoon explained as he sighed. He didn’t want to admit it but he was sad with the death of Mr. Lee.

Yoseob didn’t say a word. His mouth and eyes opened widely as he froze, couldn’t believe what he had just heard. The old man that he met one month ago was dead, truly dead. Rare for him for a situation where someone he barely knew had dead before he could meet him for the second time.

“Now, you are officially the owner of Lee Sung Group,” Doojoon continued explaining weakly.

Yoseob smiled as he heard that but he stopped when he saw Doojoon and Hyunseung expression. They were sad with the lost, didn’t they?

“Hyung, are you okay?” Yoseob asked, as he couldn’t stand the gloominess of the atmosphere.

“We are fine,” Hyunseung answered with a smile as he tapped Doojoon shoulder.

“So what are we going to do now?” Yoseob asked excitedly, still sitting on the chair.              

“Hrm.... View the factories?” Hyunseung suggested, since Yoseob was the owner now.

Yoseob puffed his cheeks and looked away. “Hyung, that is boring,” He sulked as he kept looking away.

Hyunseung looked at Doojoon, asking for help. Doojoon just smiled, trying to assure Hyunseung that it was okay. This legendary assassin didn’t look as dangerous and scary as they heard. He was just an adorable little guy with chubby cheeks and childlike attitude.

“Can I meet the princess?” Yoseob asked in his sulking tone as the two men was ignoring him.

“Miss Lee Jieun is still mourning over her grandfather death. It is better not to disturb her,” Doojoon explained to Yoseob carefully. Whatever happened, they didn’t want this little guy turned into a murderous and scary monster. So, he tried to be careful with his words and actions.

“I just want to see how she looks like since there is not picture in her profile,” Yoseob told Doojoon, trying to convince him so he could meet the princess.

Doojoon looked at Hyunseung, asking for his opinion. Hyunseung just nodded his head and smiled.

“Okay, I’ll show you her room,” Doojoon responded. He didn’t want to disturb Miss Lee but since the new Lee Sung Group owner was his superior now, he had no choice.

“Yay! To the princess room,” Yoseob quickly stood up from the chair and rushed between Doojoon and Hyunseung. Again, he looked at Hyunseung, scanning him. He felt he had looked these pretty eyes before but where. He wondered.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I update and I don't expect to update today... Hehe.. My country time now is 1.30am.. I've class tomorrow.. So need to sleep... I wish I could update Love me,please... but I don't have much time.. So sorry. :) I love you readers~