A deal with Mr. Lee Kwang Soo

Yang Yoseob; Finding You

A guy was standing on a top of an old building that would be demolished soon. He was looking at the night scenery of Seoul, the city of Korea. He could see colourful neon lights brightened the city at almost everywhere. The city was more alive at night compare to day. The wind was blowing gently as it brushed his chubby cheeks, and softly moved his dark brown silky smooth hair. He was wearing a black jacket to protect him from the cold wind. Both of his hands were in his pant’s pockets to keep it warmed. He hated cold, it reminded him of his horrible past. He turned his eyes on the round shining moon with a smile. He owed the moon a lot as it always comforted him, now, in the past and most probably in the future too.

Suddenly, his eyes widened when he heard an unexpected sound from his back. He knew there where something or someone behind him, watching each of his move. His right hand quickly grabbed the gun at his waist, turned back and pointed the gun. It was a bit surprise to see few guys were surrounding him, not so few, much more than few, around ten guys, maybe. He was too lazy to count, mathematics was not his thing. Well, it was a surprise that they only made light sound despite the number of people stood there. They were trained well. It seemed like he didn’t have the opportunity to survive. However, he had faced this situation more than he could count. He smirked, thinking how low people would think of him.

He squatted quickly and instantly shot the legs of the every man that was standing before him. He smirked when he satisfied as he saw all the guys fell backwards because of the pain. His eyes were smiling as he was thinking about his special gun. It was not as popular as him but it was a special gun. It was taken from his one and only old master. It could shoot ten bullets in a second, approximately a bullet for every 0.1 second. However, the specialty was useless if your finger was not fast enough.

Some of the guys tried to stand up but, it was useless as he had shoot the biggest artery of their legs, making them numb not only for now but, forever. Most of them were still groaning from the pain but few were trying to fight back.

Yoseon noticed the scene and grinned wickedly. They still didn’t get it or their desire to kill him was just too strong. However, they didn’t understand that no one could mess with Yoseob. No one. He let them releases their bullets first as he avoided each of them. Yoseob was half-smiled when he heard his favourite sound, the sound of gun that had finished its bullets. Then, an unexpected bullet came, he could avoid it but it turned his mood down. It slightly scratched his cheek and he didn’t like it. His cheeks were his favourite assets. He didn’t like to kill people but this time they made him upset. Few seconds later, each of them was dead with a bullet in their head.

Yoseob sighed, suddenly regretted killing them. He truly hoped these guys didn’t have family.

Suddenly, he heard a sound, someone was running away. He followed the sound, running down the stair and found an old man, laying on the grey hard floor, most probably because he fell from the stair. Yoseob looked intensely at the old guy. He is familiar. He thought as he still tried to recognized him.

“Don’t kill me, please,” The old man begged. “I’m here to ask for your help,” The old man collected all the courage he got and crawled to Yoseob legs, bowing.

Yosoeb finally recognized the man before him. He was Lee Kwang Soo, a successful businessman. Not just a regular businessman, he was popular with human trading business. Yes, a slaves supplier.

“Why should I help you?” He placed the end of the gun at the head of the man. His finger was ready to pull the trigger but he decided to wait for the answer.

Mr. Lee kept silent as he tried to think what to reply. He knew from the beginning that Yoseob was hard to be dealt with. He would only accept task that was challenging and interesting for him. However, Mr. Lee was desperate and he only trusted Yoseob for this task.

“I’ll give you everything that I have,” Mr. Lee tried to attract Yoseob with the offer.

Yoseob looked away and rolled his eyes, annoyed with this kind of guy who thought that he would be attracted to wealth.

“You should know that I never fancy money,” Yoseob kicked the old man as he tossed backward. Yoseob didn’t care if he was old or not. That guy was too much. He pointed the gun that he held at the Mr. Lee’s head. He wanted to kill this guy, not because he attacked him before but because of what he had done to the society, to the weak people, to the slaves.

“I’ll give you my granddaughter,” The man exclaimed, closing his eyes, scared of what will happen next.

Those words stopped Yoseob from pulling the trigger.

“What make you think that I will accept your offer?” He tried to test the old man but mostly he wanted to know why this slaves’ master willing to sacrifice his own family. Yoseob smiled. Yes, luckily in this rotten world, the wealthy still loved their family. Yoseob took back his gun to his side as he was waiting for the answer. What so important until he dare to betray his own family?

“I don’t know,” the old man answered honestly as sweats had covered his whole body, because of anxious and frightened. “I only trust you. Only you could protect her. I....” He paused as he hesitated. He took a deep breath and continued. “I’m going to die soon,”

It was a surprise to Yoseob. A high level man in the community declared he was going to face death that was seemed impossible for them.

“Tell me. Why are you going to die?” Yoseob wondered, still didn’t satisfy with the fact that he had heard.

“Leukimia,” Mr. Lee kept silent after answering to the question. He was among the strongest in the society had lost to disease. He had lost to the nature. He had lost to the god and he decided to accept it.

“The task is?” Yoseob started to show interest to this dying old man.

“To protect my granddaughter. I know it is not as interesting as assassinate high level people. It is also not as challenging as other tasks that you have done before but...” Mr. Lee paused as he lost his words. “I have no choice,” The old dying man cried, thinking of his only granddaughter life, the only person that he had.

“Okay, I’ll do it,” Yoseob answered simply, satisfied with all the given answers and reasons. Protecting a girl did sound bored but this was not a normal girl, she was a granddaughter of Mr. Lee Kwang Soo, who had the largest slaves factory and supply. She was a totally different story.

Mr. Lee was silent, trying to digest what he had heard. Yoseob was agreed with him. “I... I will come again tomorrow and bring the contract,” The old man gasped of happiness. It was unbelievable to him, truly unbelievable. He smiled, satisfied and relieved.

“But, I will only start working a month after today. I’m a busy guy, you know,” Yoseob told him teasingly with his cute pout.

That was a surprise to Mr. Lee Kwang Soo. The legend assassin just pouted cutely?

Yoseob stood in front of the window at the third level of the building, looking downward, watching Mr. Lee made steps to his car. They were more bodyguards down there but he didn’t signal them to come up and helped him. Yoseob wondered.

“Ahh.. Who cares? I need my beauty sleep for a busy tomorrow,” He gave up thinking about it and went to his bed.

********

“Are you okay?” Doojoon, Mr. Lee personal assistant, concerned of his superior as he saw the sweats and tiredness of Mr. Lee.

“I’m fine,” Mr. Lee answered simply. He took a calm breath and smiled. “Tomorrow, we will come again with the contract,”

“I heard shooting sounds before. Why didn’t you call us?” Doojoon asked, curious although he was gladded that his superior was safe. When he saw Mr. Lee was walking alone, he knew the others were finished.

“I saw his skills and I didn’t think you guys can handle him. I don’t want to lose any of you anymore especially you, Doojoon. In case, I don’t get to attract him with the deal, I only have you to take care of my Jieun,” Mr. Lee answered with a very deep thought. He was still thinking about it.

__________________________________________________________________________

My first update!! Do you like it? Do you like Yoseob character? Hehe.. He kinda evil in this chapter.. But I hope you don't hate him..