"She scares of me, right?"

Yang Yoseob; Finding You

 

Jieun turned her sight to that chubby-looking guy. She tried to avoid his eyes but their eyes met before she could do that. Jieun’s eyes were taped to those innocent dark brown eyes of his. She could feel that she was penetrated into him and saw a hallway with many people with dark suits laid on the floor. Most of them were men. Their faces were pale and frozen. Some with their wide opened eyes, some with blood splash on their faces, some with holes on their forehead and few were still groaning because of the pain. She looked around and could see blood decorated most of the furnitures, walls and floors. What was actually had happened here?

Jieun was scared. Scared of what this person was scared of. What she might saw after this? What was this guy scare of? Death? Ghost? Height? Or it was just blood. She was curious but frightened at the same time. Then, she saw a little boy, around ten years old, soaked with wet red liquid, standing at the end of the hallway. Jieun could see that he was holding a gun in his small blood soaked hand. His expression was scary and dark as he looked at her intensely. Jieun gulped, scared even though she knew it was just a vision. But it felt real. It seemed like he would kill her anytime.

The boy walked slowly towards her, didn’t even turned his eyes away. He looked determined. Then he pointed the gun towards her and smirked. Jieun wanted to close her eyes but she couldn’t. Her breathing became unstable as she was frightened.

Bang!

Jieun skipped a beat when she heard the sound. He shot but Jieun was still standing there. Jieun finally noticed that the little boy couldn’t see her. She turned around and saw an old guy was laying on the red carpet floor with a bleeding hole on his forehead. He was dead because of the shot.

In sudden, Jieun started to smell something that was sharp and dangerous. The smell became stronger and stronger. Jieun started to recognize this smell. The smell that was always lingered around the kitchen when there was gas leaking happened. It was the smell of hydrocarbon gas or natural gas.

Jieun turned back to the boy and saw he was ready with his lighter. He wanted to blow up the place. Jieun tried to speak to stop the boy but she couldn’t. Then she saw something that made her touched. It was tears. The boy cried. He fell on his knees and wailed loudly along with his flowing tears. His tears cleared some blood on his face, revealed the soft side of the boy. He no longer looked scary and dark, he looked innocent instead. Now, he was just a normal ten years old boy.

“Junnie Hyung,” She heard the boy screamed. Jieun wanted to comfort him but she couldn’t move her feet. Unintentionally, tear fell from the corners of her eyes. She didn’t feel scared anymore. What was this guys scared of actually? She had seen many things that people feared most but this was not something to be feared for. This was the second time she saw something sad instead of scary.

Suddenly, she saw fires in front of her. She could feel the heat although it was just a vision. She screamed, frightened.

Unexpectedly, she was out of the vision. Slowly, she could feel something warm and comfort was covering her. Then she noticed she was in someone hold. The hug comforted and calmed her. It was Gikwang. She knew it even without looking at the person. She could smell his masculine cologne that he always wore. Jieun smiled as she remembered that she gave it to him as a ‘thank you’ gift. Gikwang was always there for her every time she needed someone. He was always beside her and that made Gikwang as her most trusted person after her grandfather.

Gikwang placed Jieun head on his chest, patting her head and back gently. He should notice earlier that she would be hurt when she met a stranger. She always did. She must be scared. However, Gikwang could feel that Jieun was not shaking as usual. Usually, after seeing a vision, she would be trembling, cold and faced irregular breathing. Now, she was crying softly with light quivering. Maybe she was getting used to it.

Doojoo and Hyunseung instantly went into the room after they heard the scream with a gun ready in their hold. However, the both released a relieved sigh as they saw Jieun was in Gikwang hold.

Yoseob was stuck at the place he was standing before, in shocked and confused. He didn’t know how but he could feel that the girl eyes pierced into his. It felt weird and creepy at the same time. He didn’t know what actually happened. What he saw before was the girl’s eyes were frozen, looking at him intensely and then it became teary. Suddenly, she screamed. She sounded like she was terrified. He had heard girls’ scream of frightened before, it was because he came with bloody knife in his hold or they saw he murdered someone, or he pointed his gun on their head. However, this girl screamed because of something else, something in him that he didn’t know what.

“Please, get out of here,” Gikwang strictly said after a sigh. He didn’t even looking at Yoseob as he was still holding Jieun. He knew Yoseob was not meant to make the situation turned like this. According to the cheerful act of him, Yoseob might want to introduce himself in a friendly way and make friend with Jieun. However, Jieun was not a normal person. It might be impossible to know her deeply. Gikwang released another sigh. He himself couldn’t figure out what was in this girl’s mind even though he had known her for more than ten years.

Yoseob couldn’t register Gikwang’s words. He kept standing there, trying to figure out what was happening to the girl. What made her cry? What made her scream? What made her sad? What made she scare? This girl was a mystery to him. He started to notice that she was not a normal princess that he usually met. She was different. Yoseob suddenly smiled as he remembered that he knew this girl would be different before. She was the granddaughter of Mr. Lee Kwang Soo after all.

Doojoon slowly approached Yoseob and patted his shoulder. It made Yoseob turned to him.

“Mr. Yang, I’m sorry but I think it is better to leave Miss Lee alone for now,” Doojoon said to Yoseob kindly. He knew Yoseob might turn mad but he took the risk. Mr. Lee would be unhappy if he knew his granddaughter was terrified. He himself felt still felt responsible to protect the girl.

Yoseob nodded his head and glanced at both Gikwang and Jieun before he walked out of the room accompanied by Hyunseung and Doojoon.

“Mr. Yang, I’m sorry of what has happened in the room,” Doojoon politely apologized when they were out of the room.

“Could you stop calling me Mr. Yang? I told you before, call me Yoseob,” Yoseob said, half-yelling. He felt annoyed with the formal addressing. He preferred something casual and fun.

“I’m sorry, Yoseob,” Doojoon corrected himself. He was quite shocked with Yoseob semi-high voice.

“Am I that scary?” Yoseob asked suddenly, sighed. He was quite sure that he made Doojoon startled. Just now, he made Jieun screamed and cried.

“Not you are not,” Hyunseung answered kindly with a smile on his face. Unexpectedly, he felt like he knew this guy and how he would feel.

Yoseob quickly turned to Hyunseung. He saw the sincere curve of Hyunseung lips and replied it with his bright smile. “Really?” He asked excitedly, hoping for more explanation.

“I was a bit nervous thinking that I will meet the legendary terrifying assassin before. However, after knowing you for less than an hour, I figure out that you are actually cute and adorable,” Hyunseung flattered but he was sincere with his words. He did feel that Yoseob was cute and adorable.

Yoseob laughed, happy. He knew he was cute and adorable. He knew people rarely could stand his aegyo. However, listening to someone who said it out made he felt happy. However, Jieun didn’t see him as a cute person. She was scared of him. He was sure that she was frightened when he heard the scream of her. He sighed. “She scares of me, right?” Yoseob muttered under his breath.

“She is not,” Doojoon tried to correct him. It made Yoseob looked at him, with a curious look.

 If she was not scared then why did she scream? Yoseob thought.

_________________________________________________________________

*yawn* Hehe.... Finally end a chapter...

I place a poster.. It looks angst instead of dark... and it looks empty.. I might playing with photoshop again next time.. Oh, that poster is not official.. I just think it is not good enough for this fic.. 

That's all.. Thanks readers. Comments are <3