I can't love you

y and adorable

I woke up with Wook cuddle up against me. I sighed remembering the events from last night. I felt horrible for everything I said but I didn't regret it. Maybe I should have worded it differently but honestly I couldn't. It was too perfect having Wook laying there against me, his arms wrapped around my waist. He was adorable.

I could hear someone coming and pushed Wook off of me and sat up. My sister's face came into view as she climbed the rest of the stairs.

"Why are you two out here?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I knew what she thinking and yes in someways she was right but she wasn't right about why we were out here.

"We had a fight last night." Was I said before picking Wook up and carrying him into the house. I set him on his bed taking a glance at the door to make sure no one was there and kissed his forehead before leaving. I closed the door behind me making my way downstairs to have some good before going up to fix the rest of the fence. Wook had a hard day yesterday so I was giving him the day off plus my dad wasn't home to scolled me for this.

I worked for hours after eating breakfast. I slammed each post in hard than the last one almost breaking some. I don't know why but I felt so mad. All I felt was anger and hitting the posts in the ground, nailing nails in with the hammer didn't help. At one point I ended up throwing the hammer down and punching my trunk. Why was I so angry?

After that I broke down crying. I stayed this up until now. I got nothing done. Only about two posts in but no fence stuff up yet to keep the soon to be cows in. I was mad. I whipped my tears picking up my tool for hammering posts in when I heard a voice.

"Yesung?" The voice belong to Wook. I turned around dropping my post thing and noticed he was running towards me. I stood there waiting for him to jump on me. When he did I was ready. I pulled away cupping his cheeks and kissing him. I kissed him like my life depended on it. I didn't want to stop ever kissing him.

My heart was racing. My breath was shakey as I pushed him against the trunk my tounge slidding into his mouth. His grip on my neck became more tight as I slid my arms around his waist still kissing him passionatly. Our tounges tangles together, my hands all wrapped in his shirt, and his hands were exploring my hair. Finally due to lack of air I pulled away feeling my heart flutter at the adorable looked on Wook's face of shock. I smiled peeking him on the lips no longer feeling my sudden anger anymore.

"Yesung..." I stopped him by putting my finger to his lips or in front of them since they were kind of covered in dirt.

"Wook, there is something about you. That's different. And I think before this whatever it is that I feel around you or that I feel right now goes any further I think it's time I open up about more of my past to you. And that will explain why I feel like I can't love you." I said pulling away from him but not before stealing another passinate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but i felt that was a good place to end it! I promise the next chapter will be longer...mmm i wonder why yesung was so angry >.< why do you think? Comment and sub!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :D