The new guy

y and adorable

My dad who is always needing help around the farm as manged to find yet another worker who is trying to make their life better, blah, blah I've heard it all before. Only this time I had to be the one to pick up the guy. I didn't even know what he looked like or anything. So, here I was standing beside my father brand new pick-up truck waiting for someone when I had no idea who I was waiting for.

A tall but shorter than me, who looked like a boy not a man, that was skinny, no muscle at all with dark hair and eyes was making his way towards me. So this is the new guy, huh? He doesn't even look cut out to do farm work, I doubt he could lift a saddle with those arms. I sighed knowing my father was only trying to be a good person, but this boy was going to die after one day of work.

"Hi. You must be Yesung, right?" The boy even had a high pitched voice but at least it was low enough that I could tell it was a guy.

"Yupe, that's me. And you are, Ryeowook?" I said hopping I said it right. I was horrible with saying names of different languages, even if I was korean, I had grown up in America and was raised by an american family, yes I was adopted. I have one younger sister who is of course not blood, but she seems like it.

"Yes that's me." He said trying to lift his suitcase but was unable to lift it even three feet off the ground. Sigh, this was going to be a tough job for him. I helped him lift the suitcase which was actually quite heavy into the back of the truck before climbing in. I fiddled with the radio picky about what kind of music I listen to and all my father ever wanted on was country or rock 'n' roll. My least favorite kinds of music. I looked around for my ipod finally finding it and plugged it into the radio blasting some of my kind of music, kpop. Although I am korean I do not speak korean or maybe I did once and never remembered how since I've never needed to learn it.

"How old are you?" I said breaking the silence between us so it'd be less akward.

"I'm 17 and you?" Ryeowook replied.

"I'm 17 going to be 18 this week though. You're just in time for my birthday party." I smirked remembering how amazing the last one was: cleaning up horse stalls and hearding cows, yeah what a great birthday.

"What do you do for your birthday?" He asked making it sound like it might be fun. I rolled my eyes, did he seriously want the details on how dirty and I don't mean naughty either, my birthday's were?

"You don't want to know. It's not the don't want to know fun kind, it's the let's not talk about it because it's lame kind." I said focusing back on the road. Okay, I was a little anti-social towards the guy. I felt bad about it but I just wasn't allowing myself to get close to another person just to watch them leave again. No, not happening. I wasn't going to get attatched this time.

I'm gay. No one knows it but I am. I've had many flings with the new guys but to me they aren't flings. I've let myself fall head over heels for someone I believe that their story was truely tragic but when really they just wanted one thing and to be paid for work. My father always wonder why they quit after a month of working. I never had the heart to confess I was the reason why.

He'd probably beat me if I told him that. I think they whole town would. Being gay in a small town isn't something you want, but when it happens and people constantly shove it down your throat that it's wrong you feel like you should be killed for feeling the feelings you do.

I've tired to think of many ways to tell my father. My first idea was tell my sister since she is a very open person but when I heard her saying to one of her friends how she really doesn't agree with being gay, I decided against it and decided she wasn't so open after all.

I realized I was about to miss our turn so I slammed on the breaks put on my turning signal luckly no one was behind us so I knew I wouldn't get in trouble.

"So that little thing I just did right then, stays between us. If my father finds out I could have crashed his car, I am going to be skinned alive. Deal?" I asked holding my hand out and he firmly shook it. A man with a nice handshake I like it.

I pulled into the drive way getting out of the car when I heard a thud and saw Ryeowook on the ground with his suitcase on top of him. I tried not to laugh at him squirming to remove the heavy object. I easyily picked the suitcase off of him and helped him up.

"You know, you could have packed lighter." I said in a mocking tone. Ryeowook just blushed clearly embarrassed that I saw he was not very strong. I head inside the house Ryeowook a few steps behind me when I heard a voice.

"YESUNGIE!" It was my sister Jessica. I turned around to watch her come galloping in on my horse, Thunder, which I usual never ride him because I am too busy always bucking hay or fixing something so I let Jess excrise him most of the time. Thunder is quarter horse, glending (AN: Basically to put this easyily a horse that has it's privates removed or the things around the private. Incase you didn't know!) that was pitch black with a heart shaped white spot on his right shoulder. She jumped off my horse not before stoping him of course and ran to me throwing her arms around me.

"Sis, I was gone for two hours at the most. Oh and this is Ryeowook." I said hugging her back then letting go to lead Ryeowook the rest of the way in.

"Hello! I'm Jessica! But everyone calls me Jess. Nice to meet you!" Jess said shaking his hand.

"DAD!" I yelled as we walked inside and I set Ryeowook's stuff down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asianfanfic deleted my story for some reason so I decided to rewrite it. I know this isn't the same chapter but I hope you guys enjoy this newly written chapter. :D Comment and Sub!