Someone is jealous

100 Confessions

I arrived early this morning, my new routine since I started joining the art competition is working on my artwork a bit before class started.

 

As I entered the art room I opened the curtain and the window to let the morning breeze come in. I'm in a good mood because yesterday, Asahi and I were talking again.

 

"I should do my best for this competition, this is my opportunity to shine brightly in my own way." I started with my drawing again, I drank a bit of milk that I brought together with a cream bun as my breakfast for today. "Ahhh I should put this later on Sahi's desk." I look at the milk and croissant that I've packed for him.

 

I've spent nearly 30 minutes in the art room and decided to continue on it again during the lunch break.

 

I walked to Asahi's classroom that was still empty and put the milk and croissant that I packed for him on his table. And with a note saying "this is my seventh confession" on the milk and "this is my eight confessions" on the croissant. Last one note says "I like you for today, bcs yesterday was a happy day." Then I returned to my class.

 

Few of students had already arrived at school and as soon Asahi entered his classroom, his eyes caught straight on his desk.

 

"I never thought the girls would give me food in the early morning like this." I know some of the girls sometimes will give me food like their own cooking or something that they baked. "I don't know if I should eat or...." I stopped and saw a note. As I sit, I open the note and as I read it I suddenly burst into laughs."

 

"What's so funny?" Tendo asked me because it's rare to see me laughing in the early morning.

 

"Ahhh, nothing. It's just a note from Asami." I keep laughing and open another 2 notes that she left there. I don't know but I keep smiling at it.

 

"I guess you're back with her again?"

 

"What do you mean?" I open the milk carton and drink it.

 

"I thought you guys were breaking up, don't you remember that you asked her out of the classroom?"

 

"I have already apologized about that and no we are not dating each other. We are just friends." I open the paperback that contains my favourite croissant. "Wow, how did she even get this in the early morning?" I smiled and started to eat it.

 

"How can I believe you are just friends when you're so happy getting this in the early morning? If this is from the other girls you didn't dare to eat it." Because he once got an upset stomach after eating foods given by his secret admirer.

 

"You know what happened right? I bet you don't dare either." I keep eating the croissant with the milk. I should thank her later for this.

 

_______________________

 

I didn't see her this whole day, I went to her classroom during lunch but she's not there and tried checking in the art room but she's not there either.

 

"Where in this school is she?" I try to figure out where she went but can't think of anything. I just realized, other than her confessions. I never knew anything about her. I don't even know where she is during lunch after we are not talking before this because we are always in the cafeteria. I gave up and went back to my classroom.

 

"Hey Asahi, are you looking for someone?" Mirae, one of my classmates, was asking as I entered the classroom. She gave me a wide smile like always.

 

"Ahhh, yeah I'm looking for Asami." I noticed her facial expressions changed after I mentioned Asami's name.

 

"Oh, I thought you guys don't talk anymore." That girl again, I thought he was already done with her.

 

"It just happened we're talking again. After all, we are still friends. Have you seen it anyway?" I tried asking her, just in case she saw Asami.

 

"No, I didn't." I don't like this, why does she always get Asahi's attention. I thought he didn't like that girl. I need to do something or else I can't get close to Asahi like before.

 

"Ahhh, it's okay then. She must be around the school."

 

"Yo Sahi, are you looking for Asami?"

 

Tendo just entered our class and asked about Asami.

 

"Yeah, I can't seem to find her."

 

"I just saw her coming out from the teacher's room. I heard them talking about the art competition."

 

"Yes I heard about that from her, she's joining the art competition." I remembered that she mentioned it.

 

"Mr. Tanaka wants to see the progress of her artwork, I think that's why she's there."

 

"I'll just ask her later then. Btw have you eaten? I was rushing to find her just now and forgot about my lunch though."

 

"I'm about to go to the cafeteria, I'm looking for you just to tell you about that. I'm hungry too now, let's go."

 

Mirae on her seat is feeling so frustrated because she just knows that Asahi and Asami are talking again. "That girl, I don't know what is so special about her, she doesn't even deserve Asahi. He is too perfect for her." I need to do something.