Chapter Eight- Dreams Come True Part 2

Oblivious To The Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, It's been busy here,
Here's a quick update...

 

 

Recording Studio,
“Finally! Recording day… Have you girls practiced this song a lot?” The four of them have gathered today for a recording of Dreams Come true alongside BoA and YoungJin.
“Yes, we did!”
“Alright, let’s start, Jimin you are up first.”

Uh, you wanna feel the vibe, that I’m feeling and loving it and imagine~

“Try biting it a bit more, like a naughty girl…” BoA told Jimin in the recording cubicle.

Jimin is comical acting naughty inside while looking at BoA then side-eyed to Minjeong.
“Fighting!”
“Yes, Fighting!” Minjeong mouthed the words while looking at Jimin and showing her fist.

Getting the last piece of recording finished, the alien rap part, Giselle did great, getting it in one go, well she ain’t xenoglossy for nothing. Karina stumbled upon the last bit of the meaningless rap; recording is always fun, fun but serious getting into business. With the last part finished, all of them bid their goodbye, getting back to their dorm and rest, because tomorrow is music video day. This is the part they all love the most, dressing up, dancing, food and drinks everywhere.

Arriving on set, they head to hair and makeup, all of them seated comfortably in a room holding their phones as their makeup artists do their thing, except for Minjeong. She has been yawning nonstop since the trip here up until now.

“You didn’t sleep last night, Minjeong-ssi?” The makeup artist noticed the many times the small girl yawned.

“Sorry, unnie, I’m moving too much aren’t I? I didn’t get much sleep last night because somebody thought it was the best idea to watch a scary movie before bed and before a Music Video recording, then the said roommate had the worst nightmare possible screaming so I cannot sleep.” Minjeong said while side-eyeing Giselle through the mirror.

“Well I thought the movie was not that scary, I’m sorry okay…”

“Then you should stop watching it rather than finish the whole thing while peeking through your eyes under the blanket.”

“You can’t blame me for hating cliffhanger. But I sleep okay, though”

“Gi unnie, you were screaming frantically every ten minutes or so, I was contemplating on kicking you out of our room. I slept well for like two hours or so, then waken up every time you screamed.” The girl glared hard but still cute. Jimin and Ning just watched them bicker and thank each other that both of them don’t like thrillers.

“Sorry, you had to endure my screaming, Minjeong-ah…”

“It’s okay, I hope I don’t make too many mistakes today.”

“Honey, you should have slept with me and Ningie. We don’t mind sharing the room.” Jimin made a comment, well it's true, Minjeong should have slept in the other room. I need to change our sleeping arrangements, Minjeong should be my roommate next time. 

“Yeah, you can sleep with Jimin unnie, I’m not going to share my bed lol”

***

 

The music video set was amazing, a hip-hop warehouse kinda feels with various graffiti drawn all over the walls there were still empty spaces where the girls could draw on their own and be creative. The first one in the spotlight is Giselle, her personal set was making her hard to move and dance since it’s a staircase, luckily the director agreed to change the set a bit making Giselle do well on her solo shoot. Next up is the other turtle, Minjeong aka Winter, who stepped into her set, the retro sound system layout completes with a sofa made Winter move freely around the set and she gets to show her androgynous side, even more, the camera loves it, Winter looks cool. The youngest Ning, or as they call her the best poser always moves well, knows her best angle on camera, and wrapped up her solo rapidly. Finally, it’s Karina, her set was high up in a second-story construction and she was hesitant. Her fear of height seemed to get the best of her, she overthinks her moves too much and it shows on camera.

“Karina, you need to be bolder, make use of the structure, dance on the bench or maybe the pole. The camera captures your shy moves, and it doesn’t go with our hip-hop theme. Can you do it?” The director reasoned with Karina, it’s all for the best. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter