Chapter Four- NYC part 3

Oblivious To The Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello readers, thank you for still reading this fic, I appreciate every one of you,

And to the ones who commented, you made my day! 

Enjoy!

The girls are ready, meeting Matthew the Creative Director of Givenchy was another must-do checklist on this trip to New York. After being chosen as Givenchy’s ambassador, the girls have not met the guy in person and now thankfully that yearning will come to an end. Dressing full-on Givenchy from top to bottom, the girls looked expensive although nervous upon meeting the guy. They entered the store shyly and were welcomed by Matthew himself. Being more fluent in English, Giselle leads their conversation a lot, Karina kept herself close to Giselle, and being Karina, she tries to be involved in every English conversation with Matthew. Ning interest herself in accessories rather than clothes while Winter tends to quietly look around the store.

“Look, I have that wallet, I’m using that wallet.” Winter took out a wallet and then points at the same one on display. “And I wore that.” She pointed at a white dress hanging.

“That one? I knew it would look great on you. I thought about it when I send the dresses, who would wear which ones.” Matthew explained.

“Really? You were the one who picked the dresses and actually thought about who would wear them. That’s great! How did you do it?” Giselle loves fashion and dreams to have her own line, her curiosity about these things just took off.

“Yes, I did. For every outfit I sent to you girls, I personally picked whose who. I do have a sense of your girls’ fashion senses, then I pick from our latest collection. I always send you girls the newest ones, you girls like everything so far?” Matthew explained while walking with them around the store. Giselle could understand well, while the other girls often asked Giselle if they did not understand a word or two.

While the four of them kept talking, Winter was quiet, she likes fashion but she’s a simple girl, not a shopaholic like Giselle or Karina. She just listened to him, taking in what she could understand in the foreign language, she watched her members squeal at an item or two, and end up buying some.

“Yes, we love everything you send us.” Karina tried to reply with her best English.

“Take a look at this…” Matthew showed them pictorials of the new Givenchy summer collection. “It’s perfect for you, right?”

“They are so pretty, definitely will suit us.” Karina loved the designs.

“We have end-year music award shows in December. Those are perfect!” Giselle could not hide her excitement.

“I am curious about your expertise in our fashion sense. What do you think about that?” Karina was chatty today; she was excited to hear what a foreigner thought about each of them.

While the four of them kept talking, Winter was quiet, she likes fashion but she’s a simple girl, not a shopaholic like Giselle or Karina. She just listened to him, taking in what she could understand in the foreign language, she watched her members squeal on an item or two and end up buying some.

 

“I love this hazy edge on the hearts of this bag’s strap. I wore the smaller size at the airport but this one is bigger in size; I think I need this.” Giselle already bought a few things in the store. Ning also got herself a ring which Giselle thought was cute and asked for one herself.

 

Winter then roamed around the store by herself but still kept an eye on the others. This is cute, I wonder if they have it in white or black color. But I like mine right here better also I like that jacket too, but I don’t think I need more jackets. Where is Jimin unnie… Winter scanned the room, she could see Jimin was still talking and walking with Giselle, Matthew; and Ning close by. Since this is a business occasion, I shouldn’t be upset or anything, right? She kept Giselle unnie and Matthew close all the time. I’m just going to mind my own business, being pretty, just walk Minjeong, get your poker face on.

Winter walks slowly behind them, observing their talk with Matthew. Suddenly a hand crept its way clinging to her upper arm. “Babe, you’re being quiet again. What’s going on?” Although she talked in her low voice practically only showing a slight movement on her lips and raised eyebrows, Winter could understand her.

What in the world is she doing, has she lost her mind, calling me babe in the middle of a business meeting with Matthew close by? What if he heard her? I swear to God, I will flip. Winter did not reply with her words just a mix of upset/questioning face, her left eye twitched a little in disbelief that Karina would joke around to this extent, then she shifted her body away, but the latter’s hand kept in place. 

“Hey, wait…” Karina kept her hold on Winter’s upper arm to halt the younger's step. Giselle, Ning, and Matthew kept walking and left them behind. “Seriously, what’s wrong? I know you.”

“Nothing.” Winter sighed then continued, “Don’t mind me, just keep talking to Matthew with Giselle unnie.”

“That’s it? I’m sensing there’s more. Come on let it out.” The younger kept her mum, Karina’s hand kept holding her still. “Winter…” The latter won’t budge. “Minjeong… talk to me, we still have a long day of schedule, you know I will bug you the whole day.” The latter finally softened.

“You left me alone and you joke too much, did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter